No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching the full interview and reading between the lines I can tell guy has gotten ticked off in a good way by the negative criticism and by people who doubted him. He knows he can kick ass in the premier league and the fire in his eyes tells me this is just the beginning.

Comment

From a BBC article on the Brighton vs. Chelsea game: "Despite only coming on as a 68th-minute substitute, no Brighton player had more shots (three) or created more chances (three) than goalscorer Jahanbakhsh."

Ali was lively and he could have had an assist if it wasn't for a good save from the Chelsea's keeper. Still, he needs to do more to prove himself going forward and I think he will if given a chance.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Basic summary of interview:

- he had good offers at the beginning of the season but potter told him to stay as he was in his plans.
        - potter kept promising him playing time but for whatever reason he would renege.
        - he trained well andhard all the time.
        - admits last season was not what he expected of himself.
        - enjoys Brighton the club and teammates
        - regarding TM, implied that wilmots basically didn’t care at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Thank you for being the party pooper of the decade so far

Go ARJ!
          [emoji23] I hope he do good in following games, and much pressure can give opposite effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Jahanbakhsh posted his condolence for Ghassem Soleimani, same did Komeil Ghassemi and other people from sports.

Comment

He was in Garth Crooks Team of the week on BBC. Sorry for some reason it’s not letting me put a link to the page.

But this is what he wrote

“Alireza Jahanbakhsh: What a week it's been for Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

My Iranian friends in my local cafe will have been celebrating with double espressos and baklava after their countryman scored two goals in two games. They kept telling me he was a player, although he struggled to get a regular run of games under former Brighton manager Chris Hughton.

Graham Potter is a more attacking manager and he has found room for the Iran international. Potter has been suitably rewarded for putting his faith in the player. Jahanbakhsh's overhead kick was acrobatically brilliant. The degree of difficulty = 9.5. Style = 10.“

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                This is straight up Daei Jan Napoleon level stuff right here, lol.
                Un Englishia ba un chesmhaye chape kur shodashon! xD xD

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                  [emoji23] I hope he do good in following games, and much pressure can give opposite effect.
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thank you for your strength of character in taking my humor seriously They say the ones who laugh to jokes take humor seriously and the ones who are self-directive have strength of character also.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                    Still, he needs to do more to prove himself going forward and I think he will if given a chance.
                    tell bbc to fuck off.

Comment

https://www.90min.com/posts/6529568-...se-they-needed

Comment

https://www.fotmob.com/embed/news/65...partner=342902

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

but supposedly us iranians are crazy and biased. Chris haffenden definitely isnt iranian guys, saying same exact thing most people here have.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            but supposedly us iranians are crazy and biased. Chris haffenden definitely isnt iranian guys, saying same exact thing most people here have.
                            you're right if he was iranian he'd be calling BHA a sh!t club and their supporters pathetic and would also mention theres no dif between potter and hughton
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

BHA play Shef. Wednesday tomorrow in the FA Cup. 7 AM pacific time. And the match will be shown on ESPN+ for U.S. members.

I'm interested to see how Potter lines up the team, and whether JB will be included, or saved for next weekend's PL match.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                BHA play Shef. Wednesday tomorrow in the FA Cup. 7 AM pacific time. And the match will be shown on ESPN+ for U.S. members.

I'm interested to see how Potter lines up the team, and whether JB will be included, or saved for next weekend's PL match.
                                I'd like JB to come off the bench in this one so he is 100% fresh and ready for the next PL match and start in that one. if he starts tomorrow hes almost gauranteed to be on the bench in the next PL match
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X