Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    A few random points after reading the recent posts:

1) I don't agree that JB was poor defensively last year. He always put in a massive defensive shift under Hughton and prioritized defense over offense, covering well for Montoya, Bong, Bernardo and Bruno. Further, JB played for eight years under the defensive master mind by the name of Carlos Quieroz. There's no way CQ would trust JB for such a long period if he was sub-standard defensively. And CQ >>>> Hughton & Potter combined.

2) I also lament the fact that some users always bring up his lack of pace. So what? It's like complaining a Porsche isn't a good car because it doesn't have 4x4 capabilities. Pointing out JB's lack of pace to justify his exclusion overlooks and minimizes his countless other valuable attributes (vision, passing, technique, football IQ, teamwork, goal scoring, etc.). You know who has pace? Anthony Knockaert. How'd that work out for BHA?
    Wholeheartedly agree.
    1. He always ran back and covered last year. Made Montoya, Bruno and Bong look really good at times.

2. He isn't Usain Bolt, but he is not the slowest player in the league. What do they expect from a team that for the most part was playing a very static system. He always had to start from a stationary position and then try to accelerate. Good teams are moving and finding players already in motion.
    One of JB's skills is positioning. When his manager forces him to stay in the defensive half most of the time, you can't expect him to score freely.

As Cryuff said "What is speed? The sports press often confuses speed with insight. See, if I start running slightly earlier than someone else, I seem faster."

Comment

Who agrees with me that the team now involve him in the game a bit more whereas last season they didn't? The fools could have been sitting higher up in the table if they got Ali involved in the game. He is a natural goal scorer. He has proved it in the league he played in before and it doesn't matter if that league was weaker or whatever. Pass him the ball at the right time anywhere in the 18 yard and chances are he will score.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

AJ was live on a TV show in Iran few minutes ago, he is obviously not happy with the coach even though he tried to be nice as he always is.

he said maybe one day he writes a book about his tough time with Brighton !

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
          AJ was live on a TV show in Iran few minutes ago, he is obviously not happy with the coach even though he tried to be nice as he always is.
          I find that hard to believe. He does not seem like a two-faced person. Did he actually say he is not happy with the coach?

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
            OMG! Poor guy has scored a goal so what? A Nice one but still is not a miracle. Let him do his normal performance and stop this none sense pushing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            looks like Pascal Gross finally joined PFDC

Comment

Not that it was all about the big team’s failings. This was Brighton’s first ever point against Chelsea
              https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-match-report
              wow
              Originally posted by mistermo View Post
              looks like Pascal Gross finally joined PFDC
              KEK

Despite only coming on as a 68th-minute substitute, Jahanbakhsh had more shots and created more chances than any other Brighton player, with three of each.
              https://www.goal.com/en-bh/news/the-...610qa3rflndzju

listen! if he does NOT start the next PA game, he needs to leave ASAP. Fuck potter and fuck that retarded bird. Get the fuck out now while you're fresh in people's memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post

Link.!? Or can u elaborate bit more without adding too much masala ..!
                Ty

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Link.!? Or can u elaborate bit more without adding too much masala ..!
                  Ty
                  https://90tv.ir/videos/%D9%81%D9%88%...A7%D9%88%D9%84 -Part1

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D9%81%D9%88%...AF%D9%88%D9%85 -Part2

Comment

Obviously I’m delighted for Alireza, but still haven’t fully forgiven Pothead for his overly unfair treatment of our boy so far this season..!
                    Nonetheless, I still suspect that the dick-move to frustrate him into leaving the club earlier was more the doing of BHA owner/mgmt & Graham was told to freeze-him outa first team action repeatedly in order to expedite his exit out the club..!?
                    No coach at this levels is stupid enough to think he was so completely outa his depth to warrant such harsh repeated complete exclusions from league games..!
                    I really think they got even more irritated when he declined the PSV loan-out & only gave up their nasty antics when it became evident he wasn’t going anywhere till summer & their game schedule became too hectic & playing depth become a bigger issue with injuries also figuring in.

I don’t buy that bs for 1sec. that he was frozen out only because he wasn’t training hard/well enough or that there were so many more superior options to him @ BHA..!

Ps

My earlier “pay-cut” comment wasn’t made to be taken literally ..!
                    Like I explained before when it came up, there are a 1001 ways to skin the cat (negotiate a contract/ loan-out ) & some cases may well require even the player to make some concession$ in order to grease the deal through...!

Comment

His goal getting recognized in Canada. It actually won a fan vote head to head versus a hockey play!

https://1v1.tsn.ca/

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Btw guys I looked up the definition of "role model" in my Cambridge dictionary and it just showed a picture of Jahanbakhsh [emoji848]

Comment

Wow that was actually a very honest and insightful interview. Really really talks about everything that he had to go through this season.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            Wow that was actually a very honest and insightful interview. Really really talks about everything that he had to go through this season.
                            someone translate/summarize por favor.
                            Thanks in advance!
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Obviously I’m delighted for Alireza, but still haven’t fully forgiven Pothead for his overly unfair treatment of our boy so far this season..!
                              Nonetheless, I still suspect that the dick-move to frustrate him into leaving the club earlier was more the doing of BHA owner/mgmt & Graham was told to freeze-him outa first team action repeatedly in order to expedite his exit out the club..!?
                              No coach at this levels is stupid enough to think he was so completely outa his depth to warrant such harsh repeated complete exclusions from league games..!
                              I really think they got even more irritated when he declined the PSV loan-out & only gave up their nasty antics when it became evident he wasn’t going anywhere till summer & their game schedule became too hectic & playing depth become a bigger issue with injuries also figuring in.

I don’t buy that bs for 1sec. that he was frozen out only because he wasn’t training hard/well enough or that there were so many more superior options to him @ BHA..!

Ps

My earlier “pay-cut” comment wasn’t made to be taken literally ..!
                              Like I explained before when it came up, there are a 1001 ways to skin the cat (negotiate a contract/ loan-out ) & some cases may well require even the player to make some concession$ in order to grease the deal through...!
                              This is straight up Daei Jan Napoleon level stuff right here, lol.

Comment

This made me laugh

https://mobile.twitter.com/brfootbal...69272059269123

Comment

Working...
                                X