No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American audience was expecting the headlines to be about golden boy pulisic starting again and shining

instead it was about an iranian guy scoring a bicycle kick and winning MOTM

Comment

All this is doing is shitting on potter.

Seriously, this guy was not good enough to be in the majority of matchday squads in the past 6 months????

But the guys ahead of him who were doing sooooooo well that ARJ has now equaled most of their goalscoring records for the season in just 90 total mins of football???

What am I missing?

A mediocre player cannot score that goal ARJ scored. That is a fact. His wonderful cross right after for maupay is one of the few truly quality delivieries brighton fans said they saw all day.

Even today he was meaninglessly benched.

Lets hope he gets the respect he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        The guy saying Jahanbakhsh's name does so in a very Iranian accent.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          I still think he should leave.
          Dedo! He should leave for a club where he can play some attacking football!
          sigpic

Comment

ESPN about the game, they say a few words about Jahanbakhsh !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TloPIw7ymd4

Comment

If he was actually playing for a solid attacking team like Wolfsburg or Napoli, I'm sure he would have been much further with more goals and assists than he is now. Nonetheless, kudo's to him for staying put. I'm sure he can succeed in the Premier League, today has showed he is fully capable. Hopefully he will go the Son route, i.e. a bigger team in few years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                All this is doing is shitting on potter.

Seriously, this guy was not good enough to be in the majority of matchday squads in the past 6 months????

But the guys ahead of him who were doing sooooooo well that ARJ has now equaled most of their goalscoring records for the season in just 90 total mins of football???

What am I missing?

A mediocre player cannot score that goal ARJ scored. That is a fact. His wonderful cross right after for maupay is one of the few truly quality delivieries brighton fans said they saw all day.

Even today he was meaninglessly benched.

Lets hope he gets the respect he deserves.
                Some BHA fans are giving Potter credit, saying he handled JB perfectly by giving him more time to adjust and playing him when he's ready.

Ya, exactly, that's how you prepare a player. By not playing him, killing his confidence even more, and having him on the short list for loanees before the last two matches.

Comment

Thread on reddit has absolutely exploded
                  Lots of AZ fans in there vouching for him and mentioning how they had faith in him are happy for him

Comment

I cannot believe such a transformation in just 5 days. Big kudos to Ali!

And I am so pissed that I didn't watch the game, even though it was on BT sport and could have watched it on my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                      Dedo! He should leave for a club where he can play some attacking football!
                      He will not, if he wasn't a fighter, he would have left last summer. He will slowly earn a starting spot, make his mark, make a point and then leave. His agent said last summer that he won't give up until he proves he is the best in the league! That stretches it but he will not leave without gaining a few more admirers (got a stadium full of them today)
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Post match interview with ARJ. Can’t help but smile watching that interview. And to top it off: goal of the season contender!

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...08785547022341

Comment

Great Goal by ARJ! I’m curious to see how this changes his status at the club going forward.

Comment

all French sport media are talking about that

Comment

I'm still convinced that he will be on the bench for most games and that he might get a couple of subs on. Don't forget: March, Izquierdo are both missing.

Comment

Now is the best time for Jahanbakhsh to leave Brighton and the EPL! Due to some players in their team being injured he got a chance and he showed that he is a quality player. Bundesliga is the best option for him, even his former teammate at AZ Weghorst who has ten times less talent is doing well at Wolfsburg. Considering that Iranian players such as Mahdavikia, Dejagah, Hashemian, Daei and Karimi have done well in the Bundesliga i'm sure that Jahanbakhsh will do even better as he is more driven than any Iranian player i've ever seen. Despite the fact that he is not nearly as talented as Karimi, Dejagah and Mahdavikia, his mentality can take him a long way! A team such as Hoffenheim or Wolfsburg would be perfect for him!

Comment

Working...
                                X