No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legend already. What a comeback from being ignored and bashed left and right, not getting any chance to prove himself. And then that. Highest respect. And also brilliant performances beside the goals. Technically head and shoulders above the rest. Calm and secure with the ball, defensively contributing well too. Awesome.

Comment

For all you youngins
      Second eeeerrrroooonnnneeee to score on Chelsea
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Jahanbakhsh scored the fastest goal in Brightons history.

Jahanbakhsh scored the first goal of the decade for Brightons history.
        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

He will stay at Brighton.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh won the first point against Chelsea in Brightons history.
            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Oh my God. A wonder goal by JB. Where are the haters?
              Seriously? Now everyone wants to hop onboard the JB train!

Comment

Fan reaction to the goal plus check out the comments!

https://youtu.be/1F_UO8r3lnw

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

No matter what you think of it, Premier league is the showcase of the world. This is where players get noticed
                  With so much diversity, It’s not about Britain, it’s about money and footballing quality.

What a goal, scored for every Persians around the world. This is a goal of HOPE.

Contender for goal of the season and the new Decade!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Mashallah Jahanbakhsh. If he stays being a sub coming weeks, he should still leave. At least now other clubs have seen that he hasn't lost it altogether.
                    It's also heartwarming to see basically everybody (Iranian, Dutch, English or anywhere else) is super happy for him.

Comment

Comment

Did 2020 take us to an alternative universe? Yesssss ALIREZA!! What a gift to fans and motivation to is all
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Too bad Solly March is coming back and is going to take JB's spot in the rotation...

On a serious note, after he scored against Bournemouth, I was convinced he would still be loaned. Now, all of a sudden, I am not so sure. Won't be surprised if BHA keep him.

Comment

Lets hope a big move comes his way and he can get out of this shithole.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Potter, boro aab bekesh.. Nanevis, faghat boro aab bekesh.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                                Don’t try this at home! 😊
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X