No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pleased for Alireza! Finally he takes his chance. Hopefully he can kick on and make more progress, whether its with Brighton or elsewhere.

Comment

ARJ for TM
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Moaning is not a hard quest when you are watching Brighton play.
        Still better football than any other team Iranians play for.

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
          Why was he taken off?
          Fresh legs for the last few minutes I guess.He’s hardly played so 90 minutes would have been a big ask, maybe he’s starting against Chelsea in a few days and we want him fresh for that.

Comment

FINALLY!!!

WHAT a way to make a statement on your first start. His time here has been so difficult with Hughtons constant bus parking and then a lack of faith from Potter for months, only getting scrappy minutes. I hope he can hold onto this confidence because that is when he thrives, when he and his team believe in him. Wish I woke up earlier to watch this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              FINALLY!!!

WHAT a way to make a statement on your first start. His time here has been so difficult with Hughtons constant bus parking and then a lack of faith from Potter for months, only getting scrappy minutes. I hope he can hold onto this confidence because that is when he thrives, when he and his team believe in him. Wish I woke up earlier to watch this one.
              well put, ditto..!!
              finally a pleasant login to PFDC for me after such a miserably long while..!

soooooo happy for Alireza ..! cheers dadash .... so well deserved..!

ps
              anybody got a link to the game replay..!!?
              watched the goal so many times and everytime feels better and better..!!

Comment

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...emouth-victory

Comment

what a strike.

Comment

Potter post match interview regarding Ali
                    -maybe just maybe Potter knows what he is doing and all of us are just mad persians
                    https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/50934548

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Comment

Originally posted by KarimiMan48 View Post
                        Potter post match interview regarding Ali
                        -maybe just maybe Potter knows what he is doing and all of us are just mad persians
                        https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/50934548
                        ACTUALLY NEVERMIND. I LIKE TO UNDO MY LAST STATEMENT. Ali should have been starting a long time ago.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if he exits squad again now.

Hopefully this will serve as a reminder to rest of footballing world that he is alive and well.

If he can get a solid bundesliga or la liga offer it will fit him so much better and give him way higher ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            You can laugh all you want, but Brighton plays the best quality football out of every team an Iranian plays for. I understand a lot of Iranians have some weird grudge against Brighton, but they are objectively a decent team. There's a reason Brighton's quality gets praise from commentators.

Gent would be the only one close. Zenit is boring, plays in joke league, and couldn't get out of the easiest group in the CL.

Comment

You can laugh all you want, but Brighton plays the best quality football out of every team an Iranian plays for. I understand a lot of Iranians have some weird grudge against Brighton, but they are objectively a decent team. There's a reason Brighton's quality gets praise from commentators.
                              Gent would be the only one close. Zenit is boring, plays in joke league, and couldn't get out of the easiest group in the CL.
                              easiest group in CL was Man citys group.

Zenit messed up at the end, especially final game missing some of their best players.

Their style of football is not beautiful, thats for sure. They lack a creative midfielder.

But to suggest a team with Azmoun, Dzyuba, Driussi, Malcom, Rakitskiy, Ivanovic, Barrios, Douglas Santos is inferior to this midtable crap takes some bias.

They still comfortably defeated lyon, benfica, tied lyon away. Their games with Bundesliga leaders LEipzig were very close hard matches.

Dont see how brighton who havent won two games in a row since 4 years ago are close to being on the same level .

Comment

Both Zenit and Charleroi would beat this Brighton team.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X