Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    First time watching Mooy the entire game. Very impressed. JB was solid today. Very dangerous. His biggest issue always for me has been his pace. He is just a step slow for this league. He could absolutely be a plus player in Serie A or Bundesliga.
    Mooy is indeed a quality player, Jahanbakhsh links up with him very well already. And what JB lacks for speed, he compensates for game intelligence. That's much more important, some of his crosses and passes were phenemonal - saw glances of what he is actually capable.

Comment

Very happy for JB.

Mooy is also a lovely player.

Comment

Bout time he played. Good to see he made the most of it today. Hopefully this is a fresh start for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Took this dumb pothead this.many games to.realise mooy is not a winger?? Another reason for their success today, was the fact that Stephene wasnt starting. That guy is dead weight.
          Your never-ending quest to find something to moan about is almost endearing. In the same way a puppy that looks really sad whenever it’s pissed itself on the carpet is almost endearing.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
            Your never-ending quest to find something to moan about is almost endearing. In the same way a puppy that looks really sad whenever it’s pissed itself on the carpet is almost endearing.
            Moaning is not a hard quest when you are watching Brighton play.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

First time watching Mooy the entire game. Very impressed. JB was solid today. Very dangerous. His biggest issue always for me has been his pace. He is just a step slow for this league. He could absolutely be a plus player in Serie A or Bundesliga.
              Agar Ryan Fraser BI-MOKH chandin fasl mitone dar PL baazi kone, be nazare man yek bazikone bahoosh manande JB ba paashaaye aali, ba shoothaaye besyaar khob va davandegie ziaad, va topphaaye ersalie tamiz 100 % mitone dar PL baazi kone.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Alireza on his goal

https://mobile.twitter.com/footballd...31455653752832

Comment

Message from Alireza to the Brighton fans.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...34318857629701

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Agar Ryan Fraser BI-MOKH chandin fasl mitone dar PL baazi kone, be nazare man yek bazikone bahoosh manande JB ba paashaaye aali, ba shoothaaye besyaar khob va davandegie ziaad, va topphaaye ersalie tamiz 100 % mitone dar PL baazi kone.
                    I agree, but I believe his ceiling is much higher in the other leagues. At the end of the day, he is going to have a very hard time being a fix player in the EPL. In Serie A or Bundesliga he could star in the right situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Moaning is not a hard quest when you are watching Brighton play.
                      Well then I hope he spends the rest of his career with us, just to keep you and the likeminded idiots busy.

Comment

Why was he taken off?
                        sigpic

Comment

Mooy was excellent, almost a perfect performance from him, Maupay is a damn menace the guy never stops running, Trossard is a good tricky winger, and JB showed today he has the capability to be a good player for this team. I feel like if he got another similar chance he would've scored another, and he also played a few good crosses that could've been assists.

Hopefully if he stays he'll get more goals and assists as he is capable of doing!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree, but I believe his ceiling is much higher in the other leagues. At the end of the day, he is going to have a very hard time being a fix player in the EPL. In Serie A or Bundesliga he could star in the right situation.
                            This is true, but if he can score from around and outside the box, and get assists with early crosses or clever through balls, he won't need to necessarily beat his man with pace every time like the top EPL wingers often do to be effective for the team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow just saw that he scored.. Truly made my day, so happy for him!

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                                Why was he taken off?
                                Put loads of hard work in and was tiring. Plus they were 2-0 Up and needed fresh legs on and Alzate is used to playing wing-back. He also got his ovation from the fans as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X