No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks like my prediction unfortunately became true. Donyell Malen, PSV’s centre forward and right-winger got injured and he will be out until next summer. To add the manager Mark van Bommel got sacked due to bad results. It is more likely that PSV will go for Jahanbakhsh again as a temporary replacement and to safe what’s left to this season (being 4rd, out of Europa League).

Comment

BHAfc vs crystal palace today at 11:45 PST. Odds of ARJ getting any playing time? Who knows, maybe BHA is tired of eating his salary and will actually use him (especially since ARJ has given zero indication he wants to transfer this winter)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        BHAfc vs crystal palace today at 11:45 PST. Odds of ARJ getting any playing time? Who knows, maybe BHA is tired of eating his salary and will actually use him (especially since ARJ has given zero indication he wants to transfer this winter)!!!
        Its a really big game for both teams (basically a derby), so unlikely he'll play.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Well it looks like my prediction unfortunately became true. Donyell Malen, PSV’s centre forward and right-winger got injured and he will be out until next summer. To add the manager Mark van Bommel got sacked due to bad results. It is more likely that PSV will go for Jahanbakhsh again as a temporary replacement and to safe what’s left to this season (being 4rd, out of Europa League).
          Malen is a striker, JB is a winger. PSV already has Gapko, Doan, Bruma, Bergwijn and Itaharren for the wings. Also Sam Lammers (another talented striker) is getting back from an injury and they already are loaning Mitroglu as 2nd striker. I think it's very unlikely PSV would go for JB.
          They are in much more need of defenders and midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            Fit or no fit, Brighton is showcasing him into the transfer window by giving him few games in the ran up and during January’s window. This is JB’s chance to excel one way or another!
            Alireza Jahanbakhsh will play or not play on merit. There will be no showcasing, the points are more valuable.

Comment

ARJ on the bench

Comment

Seems like for the time being he's upgraded to a regular bench warmer. Better than what he was before.

Comment

would be amazing if he can feature in the derby although I am not holding my breath on it
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    Alireza Jahanbakhsh will play or not play on merit. There will be no showcasing, the points are more valuable.
                    Hope you are not suggesting that JB will kill Brighton’s hard-earned 3 points by playing for 15 minutes 😂
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

What happened to Solly March? Is he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        He should know this and take full advantage of it. Now is no time to be nervous etc. Etc. He should with all his power showcase what he has got and stop being shy on the ball for the whatever minutes he will get to play.
                        Agreed, I really like him to be more selfish and take the ball forward and stop too many back passes. I realise that he’s low on confidence but that’s how you build confidence when you go past your opposition not when the first thing on your mind is to get rid of the ball. Come on JB, 80M plus are rooting for you.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          What happened to Solly March? Is he injured?
                          April came!

Seriously he’s out for whole of December injured https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/spor...gery-1-9162505
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He is benched again. [emoji3061]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

AAAAAAAARon Moooy is playing RW wTf lol

Comment

Mooy is so trash! yet you dont hear the Brits get on his case about being so.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X