No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling that he will return to Holland in January on a half season loan, not sure whether AZ would take him back as they are in top form. 100% he won't stay at Brighton to 'fight' for a place that does not exist anymore.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

AZ has a new star player as a right winger who's doing very well, Calvin Stengs. So it's very unlikely that Jahanbakhsh will go back there on loan...

Comment

^Also on the left they have Idrissi who is doing better and better. I can see JB replace Idrissi, but I wouldn't know why on earth AZ would do that. Benching your own player who's doing pretty well at the moment and putting/showcasing another player on his spot. It's not like JB can help them become champions of the league..

PSV is not an option anymore either. Feyenoord has their Captain and best player playing on the right wing and I don't think they even have any money left to loan a player.

So I'm quite certain he wouldn't end up in the Eredivisie again for now. Hopefully he can find a struggling German or Spanish team, or a somewhat better team that just lost their right-winger because of an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Not likely though. The Championship is less technical than the EPL. It's just a lot of aliasghari Englishmen and Africans with the odd playmaker in a team.
          Best description of the Championship I have ever seen......

But I add that if you take the foreign players and foreign coaches out of EPL, it will end up the same as Championship style.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            My concern is the demand for JB will be pretty low in January. The only league I can see wanting him is Eredivise, and not the big clubs either. Maybe a return to AZ?

This may sound weird, but if BHAFC gets relegated, maybe JB can get his feet under him in the Championship, and they'll be back in the EPL with JB as a new, confident, and important player.

Seems like a pipe dream, but one can hope.
            I definitely prefer a return to AZ to this none-sense. The current situation is a career stopper. I even prefer Russia and Portugal to this mess. Of course, it is ARJ's prerogative, yet it is just not wise to stay at Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              ^Also on the left they have Idrissi who is doing better and better. I can see JB replace Idrissi, but I wouldn't know why on earth AZ would do that. Benching your own player who's doing pretty well at the moment and putting/showcasing another player on his spot. It's not like JB can help them become champions of the league..

PSV is not an option anymore either. Feyenoord has their Captain and best player playing on the right wing and I don't think they even have any money left to loan a player.

So I'm quite certain he wouldn't end up in the Eredivisie again for now. Hopefully he can find a struggling German or Spanish team, or a somewhat better team that just lost their right-winger because of an injury.
              Hum..!
              Then the most probable is a championship team or another EPL struggler loan move ..! He obviously would be shoe-in @ any Eredivise team ... other leagues seem unlikely barring an emergency/panic loan situation of sort..!

Ps
              If I were ARJ I would not yet budge on any purposed Pay-cut of sort..!not @ least till this summer ..!
              BHA mgmnt need to be puni$hed for their despicable treatment of him ..!
              He ain’t missing anything too alluring elsewhere till then anyhow..including in TM which is likely to be in a continued clusterFk a situation for foreseeable future..!

Comment

British football is more dreadful than even Russian football. ARJ needs to take his talents somewhere with a more fluid form of football.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  British football is more dreadful than even Russian football. ARJ needs to take his talents somewhere with a more fluid form of football.
                  This definitely ain't it chief.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    This definitely ain't it chief.
                    you must have never watched real English football (league one)
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Exclusive: Brighton set to send £17m Jahanbakhsh out on loan
                      https://theathletic.com/1440761/2019....co/I74N64zqm8

Comment

Somewhere down the road this is the best for Jahanbakhsh, but deep inside I feel sadness and anger that he didn't get a real chance in the Premier League. Let's be honest, he played in an ultra-defensive side last year and he wasn't used properly. Now he didn't even feature one single minute under Potter. Brighton has done him very dirty. I hope he can bounce back from this and move on to the next chapter...

Comment

with the facts in hand, I wish he had gone to Leicester City instead of Brighton.

Comment

I really hope the loan is to a championship or bundesliga team

Comment

Bundesliga would be perfect. Look at Weghorst..n

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I think Holland will honestly be his best bet. He's almost guaranteed to tear it up there and he knows the league well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X