X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    I think it’s time for Persianfootball mafia to attack Brighton’s forums
    I beg to differ.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Shows your low class dude...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t bother with their forum
        I’d suggest flooding their official social media with
        Alireza Alireza Alireza
        Like Reza @ charlton ..!😂
        & just say something like we want Alireza to start or “Alireza is the best player “ or some lame PG remark as such ..on the comment section like absolutely Every post they publish on their social media ..!
        This way they won’t be having any legit excuse to erase them ..!
        It used to irk the shitt outa the hater fans of Charlton ..!👌🤣
        That ozgal crack-whore looking Pothead is clearly just taking the piss with his bs redundant condescending remarks about ARJ in media & it’s time for us to return the favor to this classless club & their clown coach ..!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          Shows your low class dude...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
          Some people need to take a chill pill In this forum. Try drugs if you need to lol

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
            I beg to differ.
            By attacking I don’t mean being rude on their forums. But keep bringing up why Jahanbakhsh is not getting playing time etc

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I take your point and in my heart I agree with you... if he is experimenting, why not bring on JB and give him a chance to prove himself...?

But I guess from another perspective, JB is completely shot of confidence and has not done well with the pressure on him. If he gives him a start and again he gets the hate of the fans (we all know JB is a sensitive soul) then that could destroy him.

Potter has only just come in, so he wants to make his mark and I guess that's easier to do by starting the confident/exuberantly youthful players than rehabilitating someone who has been struggling....

Of course I want JB to start, play well and move to another team - but they are playing much better than last season and are a result tomorrow away from European positions. Whatever the dude Potter is doing, its working....
              Oh man, finally someone who can look at this situation objectively.

Why Potter doesn't try out JB? Because he is the coach and apparently doesn't think he is better than the other options he has. Simple as that.

And looking at it objectively, you can't blame the guy either for thinking that.

Also at this point it's just better for JBro leave the club (on a loan) than getting minutes, thinking he might have a chance getting more and staying for I don't know how long again. So please don't waste your time trying to convince anybody that Brighton is a good fit for him or the other way around.

Comment

Alireza not in the squad for the match against Manure

If BHA win they go up to 5th.

Comment

Man ziyad negarane JB nistam, chera?

Chon pishtar neshoon dade ke yek zehniyate besyaar ostovaari daare, va gozaresh ham dade shode ke dar tamrin hamchenin sakht o khoob kaar mikone.

Baraye hamin, fekr mikonam be zodi behtarin tasmim raa baraye ayandeye khod khahad gereft va be TM bargasht.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Alireza not in the squad for the match against Manure

If BHA win they go up to 5th.

Emroze ke Potterball mishe goozball va Brighton 3-0 mibaaze va ba koone sookhte bar migarde khone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

Also at this point it's just better for JBro leave the club (on a loan) than getting minutes, thinking he might have a chance getting more and staying for I don't know how long again. So please don't waste your time trying to convince anybody that Brighton is a good fit for him or the other way around.
                      Right on this ..!

Ps
                      It seems as Alireza/bha have decided to keep him hanging like this ftb @ least till summer ..!?
                      So best scenario for a Real playing Chance for ARJ is for pothead to get the ax ..! They’ll be going through a pretty rough stretch of games coming up shortly that could well seal this ozgal’s faith ..! After the winter break it’s gonna get even harder for potheads Brighton to keep pace in the standings. I suspect a similar narrow relegation race skip for BHA & hopefully it’s gonna be scary enough for owner to jump coaching ship before end of season.

Comment

And how.many goals and assists does Alzate have in the premier.league this year? Answer is none! In no other team in the world would a manager bench an internationally.experienced player like AJ for this kid.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

feel our boy JB.
                          Think he had the best intentions going to BHA, but combo of bad luck and personalities put him in current situation. He will likely get another chance there before its over.

One concern - he should still be getting called up to TM. May not be a regular starter at his club but he has been a regular presence in the squad for years.
                          This is a huge game coming up and we need all our best players available...

Comment

Potterball!!

Gol Man U.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

2-0 Man u already.

Comment

Va dobare Potterball!!

Man U 2-0.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...