No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighton fans think a few lucky wins mean they're good all of a sudden.
    They'll be bottom 3 (and probably stay there) by Christmas.

Comment

I feel bad for those members who bought a Brighton Jersey. It must be hard to look at that investment.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Brighton fans think a few lucky wins mean they're good all of a sudden.
        They'll be bottom 3 (and probably stay there) by Christmas.
        Come on man put your hate for potter or BHA aside for a second, it’s crystal clear they’re leaps and bounds better than last year and a decent side this year. This is the kind of stuff that give Iranian football fans 0 credibility.....
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Come on man put your hate for potter or BHA aside for a second, it’s crystal clear they’re leaps and bounds better than last year and a decent side this year. This is the kind of stuff that give Iranian football fans 0 credibility.....
          Agreed.

The hate for Brighton on this forum is actually ridiculous. This is a small club that is doing everything they can to survive in the best league in the world. The fact that they are 8th in the league after 11 weeks actually proves that Potter may be on to something...

Let's give credit where credit is due and applaud Brighton for their results thus far. I'd rather see these small clubs do well than the ones backed by dirty money.
          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
            Agreed.

The hate for Brighton on this forum is actually ridiculous. This is a small club that is doing everything they can to survive in the best league in the world. The fact that they are 8th in the league after 11 weeks actually proves that Potter may be on to something...

Let's give credit where credit is due and applaud Brighton for their results thus far. I'd rather see these small clubs do well than the ones backed by dirty money.
            Best league in the world?

Lol...

Comment

This Potter guy has me so upset that I received my first warning in PFDC in the 11 years I’ve been on here. This is how much I want Ali to leave in the winter.

Just gotta accept the fact that there are players who are doing better than Ali. These players make mistakes, give away balls, can’t mark their man properly, make bad judgements on the pitch and yet they play or sit on Potter’s bench.

Just gotta accept that Aley is nuh readay yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Potterball = EFL Championship 2020-21.
                How is Potter to blame?
                Brighton are currently 8th. Last year they finished 15th.

Jahanbakhsh has shown nothing in the chances he has been given. Just because he is born in the same country as you, it doesn't add 5 goals to his score sheet.

Comment

AZ winning 5-0 away at half time in the Europa League.

2nd in the Dutch top tier.

They need players to get through the season and continue performing as they are on all fronts. He is still considered a cult hero there after topping the goal and assist stats 17-18.

If they nab JB on loan in January and he performs OK in either competition (eredivisie or EL) for the remaining six months, BHA can sell him at less of a loss (to any club), everyone's a winner.

Perseus, can you spread this on your forums. You'll still get a couple of million for him and that will be useful for next season. Someone has got to be a pragmatist around that club...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    AZ winning 5-0 away at half time in the Europa League.
                    2nd in the Dutch top tier.
                    They need players to get through the season and continue performing as they are on all fronts. He is still considered a cult hero there after topping the goal and assist stats 17-18.
                    If they nab JB on loan in January and he performs OK in either competition (eredivisie or EL) for the remaining six months, BHA can sell him at less of a loss (to any club), everyone's a winner.
                    Perseus, can you spread this on your forums. You'll still get a couple of million for him and that will be useful for next season. Someone has got to be a pragmatist around that club...
                    Jahanbakhsh has 2.6 mil Euro salary, AZ alkamaars (Jordie Clasie) highest salary is 1 mil Euro.
                    Ajax is possible, but not AZ. They don't have the funds to loan him at his current salary.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      Jahanbakhsh has 2.6 mil Euro salary, AZ alkamaars (Jordie Clasie) highest salary is 1 mil Euro.
                      Ajax is possible, but not AZ. They don't have the funds to loan him at his current salary.
                      Exactly true,

But these kinds of loans can exist with the parent club paying anything between 50-100% of the salary.

They would get more of their money back if his market value goes back upwards again. At the moment I would predict his value would be 2-3 million based on how bad this last 16 months has been really. I love the guy but I can't envisage anything more than that being spent on him, particularly within the context of him being Iranian.

If he shows himself again and gets back up to 8-10 million value then that would be worth BHA paying even 100% of his salary for 2 years when he is loaned out. He is still young.

Comment

Aley is noh readay yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Best league in the world?

Lol...
                          https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2020
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            We don't need that credibility.
                            I'm not saying their team is worse than last year. I'm saying they've been very luck with their results so far.

Comment

Netherlands is fourth, interestingly.

The same league for which ARJ was the top-scorer and second in assists.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

The post where members here thought Jahanbakhsh was better than Son. Should show which members are delusional.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...on+jahanbakhsh

Comment

Working...
                                X