No announcement yet.

Mehrdad Mohammadi @ C.D. Aves | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is AS GOOD as he can get, who's his agent?! great job by him! hope it happens and good luck to him.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

If he gets called up to Saint Ettiene, then he needs to be featured regularly in Team Melli at that point.. That's a very respectable club to be in. Definitely should be in over the likes of Amiri

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        This is AS GOOD as he can get, who's his agent?! great job by him! hope it happens and good luck to him.
        him and milad share the same agent, who falls under the extensive umbrella of Base Soccer Agency, they have a ton of big time clients.

However in this case I think mehrdad gets most of the credit. His performances for such a shitty team, coupled with the fact he professionally dealt with their failure to pay his wages in the past 3 months, means that as a free agent he was a very attractive option for teams like St ettiene who were monitoring for a while earlier this season, but probably jumped up their shortlist once it became clear no fee/minimal fee would be involved.

Comment

https://twitter.com/sainteinside/sta...127891456?s=21
          Seem that the information is fake, I really hope it isnt

Comment

the guy who broke that manu lonjon is the same idiot who said azmoun was going to arsenal and arshavin was recommending him to arteta or whatever.

Everybody is a transfer "expert" on twitter these days.

Comment

Lol, no way he will end up in Saint-Étienne.

They guy has hardly played any games for the national team and despite being technically and physically talented, does not have a high football IQ. Having a hand full of good performances in a bottom dwelling team isn't enough to get you signed by one of France's higher reputation teams. These rumors are bazaar garmi.

However, a team like Maritimo or even Rio Aves would be a decent move for him. Hopefully he stays in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

They guy has hardly played any games for the national team and despite being technically and physically talented, does not have a high football IQ. Having a hand full of good performances in a bottom dwelling team isn't enough to get you signed by one of France's higher reputation teams. These rumors are bazaar garmi.

However, a team like Maritimo or even Rio Aves would be a decent move for him. Hopefully he stays in Europe.
                I agree with you, the St Etienne interest is surprising and the physical ligue 1 may not be better suited for MehrMo. Let's see who is right between Portuguese Media (who said Taremi reached an agreement with different clubs every week btw) and french media (more skeptical so far).

Comment

Thats kind of harsh. st Ettiene might be a higher reputation team but their recognized cf scored 3 goals this season. I dont think milad is an inferior player to some no name player like him. Anyways french league is full of players with lower iq but good pace/physique/dribbling, so not sure what your point is there either.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I agree with you, the St Etienne interest is surprising and the physical ligue 1 may not be better suited for MehrMo..
                    Indeed..! SE transfer rumor sounds too good to come true & only likely materialize if SE were broke as joke & desperate..!?
                    His best playing attributes are his direct brute force & pace, sorta like his brother..! & French league one is filled with a bunch of similarly talented narekhar siaz who can outmuscle & out-run him..!

Still hopeful of a miracle materializingof this rumor ..!
                    But you’d think Mehr-Mo lacks even the international experience of his brother in order to qualify for some of such transfer pre-requisites ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Indeed..! SE transfer rumor sounds too good to come true & only likely materialize if SE were broke as joke & desperate..!?
                      His best playing attributes are his direct brute force & pace, sorta like his brother..! & French league one is filled with a bunch of similarly talented narekhar siaz who can outmuscle & out-run him..!
                      Still hopeful of a miracle materializingof this rumor ..!
                      But you’d think Mehr-Mo lacks even the international experience of his brother in order to qualify for some of such transfer pre-requisites ..!?
                      st ettiene are very broke. Looking for budget deals, free agents, loans, etc

Comment

Aves have scored 24 goals in the league this season of which Mehrdad has played a hand in 13 (8 goals and 5 assists), this being his first season in the Portuguese league and remember they are a terribly run club off the pitch and poor quality on the pitch. He must be commended for this and whatever we think of his abilities he really deserves a chance at a better club.

Comment

^^ Agreed. We shouldn't be writing Mehrdad off in any way. Considering he's done so well in his first year at such a shitty team, he deserves a lot of credit. I don't think it's beyond him to play for a team like St. Etienne. Not saying the rumors are true, but I think he's proven himself sufficiently to warrant a move up to a much better team.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think given Mehrdad is a free agent its 1000% not a stretch at all. as mentioned, st ettiene are going to be looking for deals and what better deal will they find then someone who was able to stand out/perform at a high level on a bad team in a decent league. he would be a no brainer for the club - no financial risk with lots of potential/upside. I also think the fact that he was on a crappy team and able to put in good performances regularly helps his cause. nobody looks at a player and the team they were on and say "bc he was on a crap team he must be crap too". another perk is his veratility to be used either on the thing or as a cf, the upside is really very, very clear here and I'm sure st etteine sees that.
                            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 07-21-2020, 12:30 PM.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I would love to see Mehrdad at Rio Ave or Braga

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                I agree with you, the St Etienne interest is surprising and the physical ligue 1 may not be better suited for MehrMo. Let's see who is right between Portuguese Media (who said Taremi reached an agreement with different clubs every week btw) and french media (more skeptical so far).
                                So Mohammadi is weaker than Robert Berić who joined Saint-Étienne from Austrian league team?????

Comment

Working...
                                X