How do you rate Summer 2018 Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you rate Summer 2018 Transfers

We had quite a few players move during last transfer season, Azmoun waited for later but he finally moved.

I think this year we had players acclimate to new Countries, new Teams. I think we will see the results next year.

First and foremost, injuries.
    injuries plagued our players playing abroad. I think the only player that remained healthy all year was Azmoun.

To me the the most pleasant transfer was Majid Hoseini. To come out of nowhere and shine in the world cup, move to Turkey and continue his good game. I am very proud of him and wish him a successful career wherever life takes him.

Sardar was beginning to annoy everyone, but the move and the way he has played since has made the wait worth it. Hopefully he can mature a little more.

Alireza, I just wish him well, such a gentleman, I hope he can atone for this year in upcoming year.

Saeed started with such promise, he is the one that we all wanted to show what he can do, I don't know, but maybe he can follow Javad's path and continue to get better after a long injury.

Kaveh, I really like him, I remember the goal he scored in the youth world cup. I think we will see a more determined Kaveh next year, Hoping he can stay healthy,

Gholizadeh, a lot of talent, he needs to bulk up and get stronger, wish him a healthy season next year also.

Ansarifard, hopefully he can remain in England next year. Will see, but his career is not going to be very long, hoping he can make some money, Maybe Qatar in a couple of years,

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
    We had quite a few players move during last transfer season, Azmoun waited for later but he finally moved.

I think this year we had players acclimate to new Countries, new Teams. I think we will see the results next year.

First and foremost, injuries.
    injuries plagued our players playing abroad. I think the only player that remained healthy all year was Azmoun.

To me the the most pleasant transfer was Majid Hoseini. To come out of nowhere and shine in the world cup, move to Turkey and continue his good game. I am very proud of him and wish him a successful career wherever life takes him.

Sardar was beginning to annoy everyone, but the move and the way he has played since has made the wait worth it. Hopefully he can mature a little more.

Alireza, I just wish him well, such a gentleman, I hope he can atone for this year in upcoming year.

Saeed started with such promise, he is the one that we all wanted to show what he can do, I don't know, but maybe he can follow Javad's path and continue to get better after a long injury.

Kaveh, I really like him, I remember the goal he scored in the youth world cup. I think we will see a more determined Kaveh next year, Hoping he can stay healthy,

Gholizadeh, a lot of talent, he needs to bulk up and get stronger, wish him a healthy season next year also.

Ansarifard, hopefully he can remain in England next year. Will see, but his career is not going to be very long, hoping he can make some money, Maybe Qatar in a couple of years,
    Based on what I have seen of Ezatolahi before his injury from WC game with Spain until his injury in Oct/November I think he is going to serve TM for a long time. He will be Nekounam-esque in stature for us in a few years.

Comment

You forgot Ghoddos, could have made a better transfer, but still nice to have the first ever Iranian player in Ligue 1

Comment

Better than what we have usually but worse than expected after a successfull WC against some powerhouse :
        - no serious interest from spanish, portuguese & italian clubs that fit our players better
        - bad choice by our players & their clubs : JB, Ghoddos, PAG, Ansarifard

Comment

you all better be jumping for joy regardless ...!!
          in short few years, we'd be lucky to even have hardly any players in europe and interest from European clubs for our footballers ....!! much less to be able to nit pick the details of each players move, which didnt pan out as expected..!

Comment

Working...
          X