This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
    Omid Ebrahimi signed with Eupen, we're gonna see a tm midfield duo in Eupen this year!
    source?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Overall not a bad summer transfer season
      No players to big teams, but a lot of players playing in Europe.

1) Azmoun Zenit Russia
      2) Jahan Bakhsh Brighton England
      3) Taremi Rio Aves Porteguel
      4) Majid Hoseini Trabzonspor Turkey
      5) Seyedmanesh Fenerbahce Turkey
      6) O. Ebrahimi Eupen Belgium
      7) Ezatollahi Eupon Belgium
      8) Kaveh R. Chareloi Belgium
      9) Gholizadeh Chareloi Belgium
      10) Delphi Chareloi Belgium
      11) Moharammi Lokomotive (?) Croatia
      12) Milad Mohammadi Gent Belgium
      13) Mehrdad Mohammadi Aves Porteguel
      14) Cheshmi SD Huesca (?) Spain

Comment

OFFICIAL !

Omid Ebrahimi is loaned to KAS Eupen until the end of the year !
        Good Luck to him and Saeed
        https://twitter.com/kas_eupen/status...825435137?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
          Overall not a bad summer transfer season
          No players to big teams, but a lot of players playing in Europe.

1) Azmoun Zenit Russia
          2) Jahan Bakhsh Brighton England
          3) Taremi Rio Aves Porteguel
          4) Majid Hoseini Trabzonspor Turkey
          5) Seyedmanesh Fenerbahce Turkey
          6) O. Ebrahimi Eupen Belgium
          7) Ezatollahi Eupon Belgium
          8) Kaveh R. Chareloi Belgium
          9) Gholizadeh Chareloi Belgium
          10) Delphi Chareloi Belgium
          11) Moharammi Lokomotive (?) Croatia
          12) Milad Mohammadi Gent Belgium
          13) Mehrdad Mohammadi Aves Porteguel
          14) Cheshmi SD Huesca (?) Spain
          funny a lot of them play for nike clubs

Comment

There is a rumor on Twitter than Beiranvand signed a 4 year extension with Persepolis. Can anyone verify?

Very disappointing if true; hope to see Cheshmi make the European jump before the window closes at least.

Comment

Ive seen the same rumor about Beirangang that he is staying, any1 can confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                Ive seen the same rumor about Beirangang that he is staying, any1 can confirm?
                Rest assured Beiranvand will never leave his nest in Iran. Real Madrid will offer him a contract and he'll turn it down at this point. I also think we should look at other goalies for TM instead of him. Niazmand seems pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Rest assured Beiranvand will never leave his nest in Iran. Real Madrid will offer him a contract and he'll turn it down at this point. I also think we should look at other goalies for TM instead of him. Niazmand seems pretty good.
                  Im sorry im as dissapointed as any that he didnt transfer to europe, but to say we should look at other goalies instead of him for TM is just a brainless comment. The guy has literally been our most consistent performer from the World cup onwards ,and regardless of if he goes to europe or not, is an absolutely top class Goalkeeper. That doesnt change with him staying in Perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Im sorry im as dissapointed as any that he didnt transfer to europe, but to say we should look at other goalies instead of him for TM is just a brainless comment. The guy has literally been our most consistent performer from the World cup onwards ,and regardless of if he goes to europe or not, is an absolutely top class Goalkeeper. That doesnt change with him staying in Perspolis.
                    You have a point. Saying it's a brainless comment is a little aggressive though. My point of view in saying that we should look for another goalie: a perfect example is the case of Majid Hoseeini during the world cup. By fluke he played a few minutes and since then we've never looked back.
                    Also didn't he get suspended for pushing a fan who was in his face (unless I'm wrong).

I wish people wouldn't bash on each other just because they don't agree with an opinion. It would make for a much more harmonious forum!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      You have a point. Saying it's a brainless comment is a little aggressive though. My point of view in saying that we should look for another goalie: a perfect example is the case of Majid Hoseeini during the world cup. By fluke he played a few minutes and since then we've never looked back.
                      Also didn't he get suspended for pushing a fan who was in his face (unless I'm wrong).

I wish people wouldn't bash on each other just because they don't agree with an opinion. It would make for a much more harmonious forum!
                      having an alternative is fine, and we do, niazmand, mazaheri, hosseini, etc.

But saying we need to look for other goalies in TM instead of him, sounds like you are saying we need to replace one of our most talented ,most consistent, most quality players and yes in my opinion that statement is out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                        There is a rumor on Twitter than Beiranvand signed a 4 year extension with Persepolis. Can anyone verify?

Very disappointing if true; hope to see Cheshmi make the European jump before the window closes at least.
                        Yes saw it on v3 and 90. What a joke..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi Mehdikhani to NK Varazdin (First croatian league)

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh to Istanbulspor (second turkish league)

Comment

Mehdikhani team is last in table

Comment

Maybe Beiranvand does not want to move to Europe. He likes playing football in Iran and want our league to devolop.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Mehdikhani team is last in table
                                still good for him. A pretty unknown talent getting to croatia. is it official?

Comment

Working...
                                X