X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://capitano.gr/articles/h-perip...-gia-thn-amyna

The case of Iman Salimi for the defense
    Iman Salimi is interested in OFI, but his case is not easy.

OfI is in the process of negotiating with Iman Salimi's team, who has found the 23-year-old Iranian defender he wants for the new season (one of the defenders, to be precise), but the whole thing is not easy.

Salimi belongs to Tractor Sazi, which acquired it for 4 years last year. Opera means that not only is the player not free, but he still has a three-year contract.

Reportedly, OFI's people are constantly in discussions with Salimi's club and are trying to find the "golden cut" to get it, of course paying the price. In fact, the whole thing looks like it will clear up in the next 24 hours and it remains to be seen if the Group is successful in the deal. In this case, the young defender will travel to Crete on Monday to undergo the necessary medical tests and sign his new contract.

The Iranian media, however, which quietly revealed on Friday afternoon the OFI's interest in Salim, say the two groups are very close to agreement. On the side of OFI there is no information on the matter and as is usual in these cases, this will be done when there is a definitive conclusion.

Salimi, at 1.87, is considered one of the best young players in his homeland and OFI's people have been impressed by his abilities and are doing everything they can to make the new transfer.

Comment

Yeah, he just signed a long term deal, plus i highly doubt a small unknown club can pay his transfer fee, Tractor won't let him walk for free, he is their best D and young!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Of course, the difference in quality was shown when we got outclassed by Japan at the Asian Cup. They are better than us although we tend to believe we're Asia's first.
        In the last AC, our difference with them was not three goals. We definitely had the quality to beat them. It is simple. Carlos Queiroz (CQ) can never be a successful number one for any team in the world. He is only a good assistant.

Comment

Tariq Humam joins Ismaily of Egypt, which finished 2nd in Egyptian league last year, and with Ahly and Zamalek are part of big three in Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Tariq Humam joins Ismaily of Egypt, which finished 2nd in Egyptian league last year, and with Ahly and Zamalek are part of big three in Egypt.
            Good riddance.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Good riddance.
              Whats with the animosity?
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

could be a steppingstone to olympiacos for salimi

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  He's aroghi

Comment

8 years.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

8 years.
                      But, he signed in 2018

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                        But, he signed in 2018
                        Irrelevant.

Comment

8 years.
                          How is it Humam Tariqs fault for Saddams attack. How about we say good riddance to every Turk speaking Iranian because of the Mongol invasion?

Comment

How is it Humam Tariqs fault for Saddams attack. How about we say good riddance to every Turk speaking Iranian because of the Mongol invasion?
                            You are right but your example is bad. Turk speaking Iranians are essentially turkified Persians, in terms of the DNA they are almost identical to those of a Persian, they just happen to speak a different language.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              You are right but your example is bad. Turk speaking Iranians are essentially turkified Persians, in terms of the DNA they are almost identical to those of a Persian, they just happen to speak a different language.
                              Yea my mistake on the example but this idiot needs to realise that Iraqis are our neighbours and they just like us suffered from a useless war that serve neither people any purpose.

Comment

Look where he is from.

Comment

Working...
                                X