what does that mean?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      beiro wants out of pp, and wants to play for torino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        beiro wants out of pp, and wants to play for torino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        beiro told the press that his meeting with arab was regarding his gk lebas LOL
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.gunebakis.com.tr/m/spor/r...or-h30094.html

Comment

being the debbie downer that I am, I still think the Torino stuff is Bazaar garmi (We've seen this movie a million times before) and that Beiro will either be joining a Qatari or a Turkish team. That's not taking away from Beiro as he's very talented and deserves to play in a top league.

With that said, if the Rumors are true, Torino is a great option. Their starting Goalie is too good for them and Torino has the option to make serious money transferring him to a desperate World-Class team at some point by next season, which would put Alireza in the spot to be their starting Goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              being the debbie downer that I am, I still think the Torino stuff is Bazaar garmi (We've seen this movie a million times before) and that Beiro will either be joining a Qatari or a Turkish team. That's not taking away from Beiro as he's very talented and deserves to play in a top league.

With that said, if the Rumors are true, Torino is a great option. Their starting Goalie is too good for them and Torino has the option to make serious money transferring him to a desperate World-Class team at some point by next season, which would put Alireza in the spot to be their starting Goalie.
              he cant go to qatar there is no foreign keepers allowed there
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                he cant go to qatar there is no foreign keepers allowed there
                Oh thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Oh thank god.
                  I think Beiranvand (and Alipour) will leave Persepolis. Both have been acting suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I think Beiranvand (and Alipour) will leave Persepolis. Both have been acting suspect.
                    I doubt they will. The start of the season is creeping up and both have similar family situations. I think its simply bazar garmi to improve their current contracts

Comment

Alipour:
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...zespor-report/

Are we witnessing Taremi take 2? lol

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0gEDMvF...=1jqyk9spdfv4a

Lies... Lies... Lies...

Comment

the behavior of the press in Iran is really disgusting and unprofessional. Love how beira shuts them down. The morons dont get to have an interview after a player goes to a meeting with the board. If they have inside contacts they can get some info info like sports reporters everywhere else. Why they think the player or the board have a responsibility to tell them details of everything in a mic in a non press conference setting is really beyond me.

Comment

LMFAO, why do the reporters sound like they just smoked Teryak?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              the behavior of the press in Iran is really disgusting and unprofessional. Love how beira shuts them down. The morons dont get to have an interview after a player goes to a meeting with the board. If they have inside contacts they can get some info info like sports reporters everywhere else. Why they think the player or the board have a responsibility to tell them details of everything in a mic in a non press conference setting is really beyond me.
                              LOL as soon as they started asking about Italy Beiranvand ran away. But in all fairness, that’s their occupation and need to ask these sorts of questions in order to put food on the table. It’s up to the person if they want to answer the questions or run away. Such things however are not exclusive to Iran, I have seen worst in US press and English press.

Comment

the reporters did nothing but their job. I see no problem!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X