Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torino is not a good choice for Beiranvand. He will be sitting on the bench watching Sirigu for most of the season. He needs to be a starting keeper, he has the talent and personality to succeed.

Go Beiro!
    Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Torino is not a good choice for Beiranvand. He will be sitting on the bench watching Sirigu for most of the season. He needs to be a starting keeper, he has the talent and personality to succeed.

Go Beiro!
      Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!
      torino is an excellent choice as long as they loan him out or let him rotate with sirgu a bit. he needs to be in a top league and this will be his chance....I doubt if torino buys him that they just keep him on the bench the whole year. loan or rotation (give him domestic cup and potentially euorpa league if they qualify) is ideal/realistic
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        torino is an excellent choice as long as they loan him out or let him rotate with sirgu a bit. he needs to be in a top league and this will be his chance....I doubt if torino buys him that they just keep him on the bench the whole year. loan or rotation (give him domestic cup and potentially euorpa league if they qualify) is ideal/realistic
        Of course this is all hypothetical yet you have a valid point if they loan him out. It's a big if. The other if in case of rotations with Sirigu will be highly unlikely since we are talking about Azzurri's starting keeper. Anyways, three big ifs

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Beiro for the love of god please go to Torino

I need a Serie A team to support.
          Yea man
          I haven’t cared for nor watched even one Serie A game since their heyday as the undisputed best league in the world..! What’s that like 20-30 years ago !???

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0XkrRPh...d=pyt07yvhfibv

FC Ufa made another offer for Alipour for 3 year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/p/B0XkrRPh...d=pyt07yvhfibv

FC Ufa made another offer for Alipour for 3 year deal.
              If he doesnt leave soon, we all know it's the ghorme sabzi not letting him..

Comment

are they willing to pay the 1mio?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  are they willing to pay the 1mio?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                  Most likely. They were just 200k short.

Comment

Yes! Also we need him in FUT!

I love Amir Abedzadeh, but he can’t do shit against a 99 Messi card lol.

At least we know Beiranvand will be a 75 (at least) since his World Cup rating in FIFA 18 was 77 I believe.

Davari and Etemadi backup keepers, Davari will be milking cows in the 4th division German league and Etemadi is just busy being a dad with Reza Ghoochannejhad. Gotta have Beiro as starter and Abedzadeh as backup.

Comment

What team are you going to support in Portugal? There’s like 3 teams with Iranians on them. This is going to be very tricky when there will be at least 6 matches of Iranians vs Iranians in the Portuguese league!

Comment

What team are you going to support in Portugal? There’s like 3 teams with Iranians on them. This is going to be very tricky when there will be at least 6 matches of Iranians vs Iranians in the Portuguese league!
                        Ehh I dont need an official team in Portugal just supporting the Team Melli boys.

Comment

So far these are the 4 goalkeepers that have been offered to Torino (who is in dire need of a good back up goalkeeper):

1. Stefano Sorrentino (40 years old)

2. Emiliano Viviano (33 years old)

3. Alberto Paleari (26 years old)

4. Alireza Beiranvand (26 years old)

Comment

So far these are the 4 goalkeepers that have been offered to Torino (who is in dire need of a good back up goalkeeper):

1. Stefano Sorrentino (40 years old)

2. Emiliano Viviano (33 years old)

3. Alberto Paleari (26 years old)

4. Alireza Beiranvand (26 years old)
                            why the hell would they even consider a 40 year old keeper? If he plays for 90 min, he'll break his femur in 4 different places just diving to the ground

Comment

Hold on, this guy has an 80 rating on fut?

Comment

Maiga Modibo (ex sochaux, WestHam) will join PP

Comment

Working...
                                X