This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
    I read somewhere that Beiro can cancel his contract with PP for $600,000.
    Doroste! Torino can trigger his 600k release clause.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      Done deal between Torino and Beiranvand

Congratulations and good luck👍🏼🙏🏼💯🦍

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QOC4ng...=1o05yd2dq7rw1
      I feel like this deserves a warning. Nowhere did it say it is official.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I feel like this deserves a warning. Nowhere did it say it is official.
        🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Done deal between Torino and Beiranvand

Congratulations and good luck👍🏼🙏🏼💯🦍

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QOC4ng...=1o05yd2dq7rw1
          Do not spread false news in this thread please, nowhere do these posts say done deal. Please be more careful....
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.torinogranata.it/primo-p...i-giorni-92142

More good news: EXCLUSIVE TG- Fabio Sguerzo (Star Sport): "For Beiranvand expected new contacts with Toro in the coming days"

The Turin is evaluating the hypothesis Alireiza Beiranvand for the role of deputy Sirigu, and in the coming days there will be a new meeting between the parties. This is what the agent Fabio Sguerzo, the attorney of the Star Sport who is in charge of the Iranian goalkeeper, told us: "The player was proposed to Torino, directly to DS Bava, who took a few days to evaluate this option. days we have already planned a new contact with him to update us ". Beiranvand, an extreme 1992 defender currently at home at Persepolis, played last year's World Cup with the Asian national team, leaping to the headlines for having saved a penalty from Cristiano Ronaldo during the group match between Iran and Portugal .

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              https://www.torinogranata.it/primo-p...i-giorni-92142

More good news: EXCLUSIVE TG- Fabio Sguerzo (Star Sport): "For Beiranvand expected new contacts with Toro in the coming days"

The Turin is evaluating the hypothesis Alireiza Beiranvand for the role of deputy Sirigu, and in the coming days there will be a new meeting between the parties. This is what the agent Fabio Sguerzo, the attorney of the Star Sport who is in charge of the Iranian goalkeeper, told us: "The player was proposed to Torino, directly to DS Bava, who took a few days to evaluate this option. days we have already planned a new contact with him to update us ". Beiranvand, an extreme 1992 defender currently at home at Persepolis, played last year's World Cup with the Asian national team, leaping to the headlines for having saved a penalty from Cristiano Ronaldo during the group match between Iran and Portugal .
              Beiro was proposed to them hmm.. Does it mean they didn't have a genuine interest?

Comment

I just want to be honest here, if Beiro doesn't move it doesn't seem we have any others looking and ready to transfer, unless Cheshmi and Torabi wake up, or any more of the youth players surprise us. A disappointing transfer season for the #20 team in the world if that is the case. We need Beiro to move!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                  I just want to be honest here, if Beiro doesn't move it doesn't seem we have any others looking and ready to transfer, unless Cheshmi and Torabi wake up, or any more of the youth players surprise us. A disappointing transfer season for the #20 team in the world if that is the case. We need Beiro to move!
                  Torabi just moved and will be 25 in a month. His window has passed imo, will never be a starter for TM with all the attacking talent we have in Europe.

Comment

Beiro for the love of god please go to Torino

I need a Serie A team to support.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Beiro was proposed to them hmm.. Does it mean they didn't have a genuine interest?
                      you realize in world football many times players are proposed to teams then they evaluate the player and make a decision.

Just because Torino were proposed beiro doesnt mean the interest now isnt genuine. They have evaluated him and his total costs, and seem to think he is a viable option.

Comment

I would LOVE to see Beiranvand sign with Torino. I'm convinced that he's going to be very very good in that league. Do I see it happening... NO. He seem's set in his ways to stay in Iran. We've seen this 3x already, he has even confirmed with words that came out of his own mouth that he has had offers from Italy and decided to stay with PP.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          you realize in world football many times players are proposed to teams then they evaluate the player and make a decision.

Just because Torino were proposed beiro doesnt mean the interest now isnt genuine. They have evaluated him and his total costs, and seem to think he is a viable option.
                          Did they sleep during world cup?
                          They need someone to propose him while they just had to open their eyes during world cup and in a normal world, track him in asian cup, acl, tm games

Comment

They need someone to propose him while they just had to open their eyes during world cup and in a normal world, track him in asian cup, acl, tm games
                            I mean its disappointing and obviously he is good enough for them to chase him and not the other way around. But it is what it is. You being personally offended by it doesnt do anything.

Comment

It’s why clubs have a scouting system and also players are always offered out to other clubs if they are looking to make a move. I’m guessing as well that in the translation of the article from Italian to English a few words may have been lost in translation.

Comment

I hope Beiranvand goes to Torino, would be the best transfer we had in years!

Comment

Working...
                                X