This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Modirbarnameye Taremi: "Medi tasmim gerefte be Europa bere va 2 pishnahad daare. Montazere visa ast ta bere Europa"
    Khalibandi ya haghighat? Tanha khoda midone.
    https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D8%AF%DB...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF
    In maghaleye emroz mige pishnahade 3 saale az yek bashgaahe porteghaali gerefte:
    https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AA%D9%88%D8...BA%D8%A7%D9%84
    Might be true cuz he just thanked his team on instagram, it mean that he is finaly leaving

Comment

Apparently Taremi and the Portuguese team have agreed on all the terms and it will be a 3 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
        Apparently Taremi and the Portuguese team have agreed on all the terms and it will be a 3 year contract.
        Which Portuguese Team ????

Comment

If its portugal I have a high suspicion its braga, although nothing is announced yet. They have been rumored by portuguese press and other press to be interested in taremi for multiple years now. They are pretty low in terms of number of quality center forwards. They will be in Europa League. Hope it is the team.

Comment

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D8%AF%DB...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF
            full interview with fazeli about situation via navad. Basically it seems that, unless a big change of plans happens, he will go to europe as he decided at the start of the window. Huddersfield offer was bs, there are no english teams interested. Fazeli says he has two official offers that they are considering as of now from solid european leagues, and an additional offer that may or may not become official from a bigger team shortly. Taremi has moved out of his qatari dwelling and is in Iran getting his visa taken care of and will then travel to europe.

Lets hope this time its legit.

Comment

Glad he’s finally found the balls to get out of his Qatari hidey hole. Portuguese league is a great start, lots of great players have developed there. He is the sort of player that if he polished his game up a bit, he’d be a real terror up front

Comment

Damn if it’s Braga :-O

That’s like the best Portuguese team in the league! (Outside the Big 3 of course)

Comment

I don’t follow Braga nor am I familiar with their players but from a quick search they seem to have 3-4 forwards with some really solid stats not sure how taremi would fit in but they def don’t seem hungry for goal scorers
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mehrdad has yet to join up with his Portuguese team CD Aves it seems, also they've signed 10+ players this summer something seems off. Visa issues?

Comment

I hope he ends up in France if not PER.

مهدی طارمی مهاجم ملی*پوش فوتبال کشورمان که برای رسیدگی به کارهای شخصی خود چند روز قبل به قطر رفته بود، در حال مذاکره با چند تیم خارجی است تا فوتبالش را همچنان در بیرون از ایران ادامه دهد. این در حالی است که در روزهای اخیر صحبت*هایی از احتمال حضور این بازیکن در لیگ پرتغال هم شنیده شده است.

طارمی که با پیشنهاد مسئولان پرسپولیس برای بازگشت به این تیم روبه*رو شده به مسئولان این باشگاه اعلام کرده که پیشنهاد جدی از فوتبال انگلیس و فرانسه دارد و علاقه*مند است تا در این کشورها فوتبال خود را ادامه دهد. این بازیکن ملی*پوش به برخی از مسئولان باشگاه پرسپولیس اعلام کرده پیشنهاد جدی از لیگ فرانسه دارد و این روزها درگیر پیگیری این پیشنهاد است.

Comment

If it is France, I think it would be a team like Marseille.

Comment

Marseille fans are so passionate and the pressure is huge. I want him to go to a small team.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                            I hope he ends up in France if not PER.

مهدی طارمی مهاجم ملی*پوش فوتبال کشورمان که برای رسیدگی به کارهای شخصی خود چند روز قبل به قطر رفته بود، در حال مذاکره با چند تیم خارجی است تا فوتبالش را همچنان در بیرون از ایران ادامه دهد. این در حالی است که در روزهای اخیر صحبت*هایی از احتمال حضور این بازیکن در لیگ پرتغال هم شنیده شده است.

طارمی که با پیشنهاد مسئولان پرسپولیس برای بازگشت به این تیم روبه*رو شده به مسئولان این باشگاه اعلام کرده که پیشنهاد جدی از فوتبال انگلیس و فرانسه دارد و علاقه*مند است تا در این کشورها فوتبال خود را ادامه دهد. این بازیکن ملی*پوش به برخی از مسئولان باشگاه پرسپولیس اعلام کرده پیشنهاد جدی از لیگ فرانسه دارد و این روزها درگیر پیگیری این پیشنهاد است.
                            this is BS. Fazeli his agent said there is absolutely no offer from england which is mentioned in this quote.

Comment

Iranian newspaper says taremi is going to rio ave

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Iranian newspaper says taremi is going to rio ave
                                And therefor we shall still await..

Comment

Working...
                                X