Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are underestimating Karims value to team Melli.. Qatar or not, he won’t be dropped for at least another two years.

Now let’s take a look at where some of our former/current Team Melli players were playing at age 29:

Gucci-Herenveen

Nekounam- Osasuna

Masoud- Osasuna/Las Palmas

There are many more I could list playing their best football at age 29. I’m happy karims getting some nice money, but wow, what a disappointing move.

Comment

As much as I hate his move to Qatar, he is one of the few players who dared to go to Europe and stay there despite many obstacles. Osasuna was a big fail, but he didn't go back and made it at Panonios. Then he had a very tough start at Olympiacos, but remained there and succeeded. He again had a backset there under the new coach but again opted for Europe over Arab money and after a tough season, finally left a small mark. Actually I can't blame him for following the money now, when I look at lazy asses like Taremi.

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        As much as I hate his move to Qatar, he is one of the few players who dared to go to Europe and stay there despite many obstacles. Osasuna was a big fail, but he didn't go back and made it at Panonios. Then he had a very tough start at Olympiacos, but remained there and succeeded. He again had a backset there under the new coach but again opted for Europe over Arab money and after a tough season, finally left a small mark. Actually I can't blame him for following the money now, when I look at lazy asses like Taremi.

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk
        Exactly the guy definitely tried and worked hard

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Come on, our IPL clubs are doing pretty well against these Qatari clubs.
          That's quite weird that none of our "stars" join Al-Duheil which is something else comparing to the rest of the league.

It is qatar national day today, az Ruzbe Cheshmi is close to Al Ahli Qatar
          Yeah but QSL has far surpassed IPL on almost every aspect.
          - Better foreign players and coaches coming in.
          - Better money, football infrastructure, less corruption like IPL does
          - Better standard of living in Qatar
          - PAG joined Al Saad and that's a high level club in Qatar. There's more to Al Duhail but I agree with you on that.

From what I see, being happy in your club situation goes a long way. I feel like Karim will be happy in Qatar which will also help improve his TM performances imo. (look at PAG for example)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Ansarifard is 29... He's not 34... Stop justifying this move to Qatar. Most people don't hit their primes til 28-30. He is NOT past his prime but unfortunately now he may be...

Disappointing. Very disappointing move. We need a lowkey under the radar European transfer to make up for this mess now...
            I disagree with this. Although Karim is 29, he has plenty of milage on his body. He has been playing regular club football since he was 17 and a regular in TM since he was 20. The same goes for Hajsafi too. I think they have both already hit their peaks and it will slowly come down from here. I also think a footballers prime is around 25-28 instead of 28-30. But I think this kind of move is good for Karim. He fought very hard to get his career on track in Greece then went to England and didn't have the best chances there. I feel like a move to Qatar will help him financially, less pressure, close to home which will make him happier and comfortable and help his performances in TM as a backup.

Comment

I mainly think Karim should be dropped to give the younger players more chances to transition in and to start developing chemistry for 2022 especially youngsters such as shekari, delfi, sayyad but slowly though. karim as a supporting striker is pretty useful when he isnt being selfish also maybe he will tear the QSL a whole new one this season and get another move back to europe who knows

Comment

Can you blame the man? His wife is the daughter of a multimillionaire. The man needs some competition with his father in-law

Comment

all i know is that... KKKKKKAAAAAAAAARIM KAAAAAARIM JAN TO BEKHODA MOSALMUN NISTI

Comment

whatta waste this Shekari kid is now very likely to become ..!
                    and no Bei doesnt strike me as the type who'd ever make an EU move either...
                    the furthest he is likely to go is gutter, if were lucky turkey

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      whatta waste this Shekari kid is now very likely to become ..!
                      and no Bei doesnt strike me as the type who'd ever make an EU move either...
                      the furthest he is likely to go is gutter, if were lucky turkey
                      Pretty sure gutter doesn’t allow foreign keepers! He ain’t going nowhere, he doesn’t have it in him to for obvious reasons already mentioned unfortunately. Shekari is indeed a huge disappointment in terms of decision making in clubs too but on the bright side he is still so young so there’s a lot time for him hopefully he can improve
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karim Ansarifard has been built like a machine under Carlos and will deliver like a machine under Wilmots. I strongly disagree with Karim being dropped and having others invited to Team Melli. He has years of experience with Iran and knows European football well enough to be a part of Iran’s national football team. There’s NO way in hell Karim is going to be excluded from Team Melli. His EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE is needed in Team Melli. Wilmots will invite him even if he is benched for his future club.

Comment

Vahid Amiri is back at Perspolis. Source: 90

Comment

Guys, any news on Milad Mohammadi?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              Guys, any news on Milad Mohammadi?
                              nada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Modirbarnameye Taremi: "Medi tasmim gerefte be Europa bere va 2 pishnahad daare. Montazere visa ast ta bere Europa"

Khalibandi ya haghighat? Tanha khoda midone.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D8%AF%DB...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

In maghaleye emroz mige pishnahade 3 saale az yek bashgaahe porteghaali gerefte:

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AA%D9%88%D8...BA%D8%A7%D9%84
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X