This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Why israel (whose seems the heaven for some people in europe : freedom, democracy, secular or at least more europeanized compared to Iran) has less quality and quantity of legionnaires than Iran?
    because they arent as good at football and have a talent pool 1/100th size of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      because they arent as good at football and have a talent pool 1/100th size of ours.
      Just checked their squad. They have 1 or 2 very good players(1 on Sevilla and 1 who plays in China).

They don't have our talent pool, are marginally worse than us as a team/individually, also have "Saudi syndrome" where their players would rather stay in Israel and be superstars than go abroad.

Comment

Mohammad Naderi will play an other season for black hole PP

Kanaani is negotiating with PP

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Mohammad Naderi will play an other season for black hole PP

Kanaani is negotiating with PP
          Attitude will always be a deterrent. JB wanted to go to Europe and test himself. He wanted to go to the EPL and challenge himself. He'll try that again this season.

Azmoun has a goal in his head. So does Mohammadi.

Some players aspire to be celebrities in Iran and thats it. Can't export players who don't want to go anywhere further.

Comment

Kanaani was a free agent, I really think he couldve gone to a lower European side. Atleast Persepolis defense will be less soorakh in ACL

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
              Na aziz! Iranians consider them more Afghan
              bro i dont care where he is from. just telling what i know about him, since ive knew them personally.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Attitude will always be a deterrent. JB wanted to go to Europe and test himself. He wanted to go to the EPL and challenge himself. He'll try that again this season.

Azmoun has a goal in his head. So does Mohammadi.

Some players aspire to be celebrities in Iran and thats it. Can't export players who don't want to go anywhere further.
                true, JB even played in the dutch 2nd division.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                  bro i dont care where he is from. just telling what i know about him, since ive knew them personally.
                  Is there a chance he plays for TM you think? For someone like him born and raised in Iran I feel like it makes the most sense for a talented footballer....don’t know if he likes/dislikes Iran though
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Is there a chance he plays for TM you think? For someone like him born and raised in Iran I feel like it makes the most sense for a talented footballer....don’t know if he likes/dislikes Iran though
                    about as big of a chance of beiranvand going to the prem. so 0%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

im on vacay and not much time to check in
                      any exciting, actual completed EU moves for our homies of late..?

Comment

It’s July 7 now and no big transfer news!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Allahyar Sayyadmanesh to Fenerbahçe!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Taremi mikhad bargarde pishe mamanesh. Alipour va Beiranvand pishe mamaneshoon mimonan.

Ezatolahi be omide khoda 31 august elaam mikone dar Reading mimone.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Taremi mikhad bargarde pishe mamanesh. Alipour va Beiranvand pishe mamaneshoon mimonan.

Ezatolahi be omide khoda 31 august elaam mikone dar Reading mimone.
                              PP = big mamma

Comment

Turkish media state Sepahan is interested in Amiri:

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/vahid-ami...ancasi-2075364
                                https://www.haber61.net/trabzonspor/...a-h361138.html

Comment

Working...
                                X