X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Denizli named as the new head coach of Tractor

Also, wasn't this guy one of the worst Perspolis coaches on record? I think his win % was 33%.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Why is Zenit a better option for Azmoun? We all wanted this, right? To see Azmoun get a chance at a respectable club in a big European league, right? So why are we balking now?

If the interest is legitimate, and the clubs agree on a fee, Azmoun should learn from his mistakes last time around and pounce on this opportunity like an Asian cheetah.

Plus, what would make our dear PFDC veteran, Ekbatan, happier than seeing an Iranian in Serie A?
      Rahman Rezaei?

Comment

Real Madrid sign Takefusa Kubo.

So I guess it is true not being Iranian gets you to a top club. Shocked neither Barca or Real signed Sayyadmanesh, Kubo ain’t even as good as some of our U-17 WC players!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

So I guess it is true not being Iranian gets you to a top club. Shocked neither Barca or Real signed Sayyadmanesh, Kung ain’t even as good as some of our U-17 WC players!
          Oh come on.

Sure Iranians aren't easy prospects because of a bunch of potential visa problems and what not, but I think we're being all a bit unreasonable to think that any of our players are Real/Barca quality. Without an infrastructure in place in Iran, it's incredibly difficult for other teams to scout our players and get them. Our best hope at the moment is Kia FC, so let's hope they'll do good on that front.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
            Oh come on.
            Sure Iranians aren't easy prospects because of a bunch of potential visa problems and what not, but I think we're being all a bit unreasonable to think that any of our players are Real/Barca quality. Without an infrastructure in place in Iran, it's incredibly difficult for other teams to scout our players and get them. Our best hope at the moment is Kia FC, so let's hope they'll do good on that front.
            No, it’s no joke that these players looked better in the eyes of others because of their nationality.

Have you even seen our U-17 WC? If you think Kubo is better than players from our U-17 WC squad, I’m not quite sure what to tell you.

Now Kubo isn’t a bad player or anything, but of Real Madrid/Barca quality??? Will we see Iranians play for either one of these clubs in our lifetime???

Comment

No, it’s no joke that these players looked better in the eyes of others because of their nationality.

Have you even seen our U-17 WC? If you think Kubo is better than players from our U-17 WC squad, I’m not quite sure what to tell you.

Now Kubo isn’t a bad player or anything, but of Real Madrid/Barca quality??? Will we see Iranians play for either one of these clubs in our lifetime???
              this is where futball started

Association football was born in 1863 at the Freemason's Arms Pub near London's Covent Garden, at 81-82 Long Acre. Six meetings were held at the pub to decide on rules and structure, and the meetings ended with a split between the new Football Association ("soccer" is said to be a truncated version of "association") and the proponents of different rules that became rugby.
              Iranian soccer will never ever ever be allowed to flourish internationally. period. The resistance is systemic. until we have one of these back in iran, we will be the litter of the box.

https://youtu.be/xYL96qPpJZw?t=25

don't ban me now for being "racist" since im not at all talking about race. this is a secretive club for all kinds of racists. So, please don't warn me about being "racist". This is a fact of life.

Comment

Think we should get back on topic about Potential ‘Iranian’ Summer signings. I’m fed up of reading on here about another International player being signed to a club and how it’s anti-Iranian. Let’s keep this thread to potential transfer involving our players or else we are going to lose members.

Comment

So I guess it is true not being Iranian gets you to a top club. Shocked neither Barca or Real signed Sayyadmanesh, Kubo ain’t even as good as some of our U-17 WC players!
                  Please stay on topic this has nothing to do with any potential Iranian transfer
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The Iranian league's lack of proper statistics doesn't help when it comes to scouting these youth. If you look at other leagues you can see how many key passes or big chances a player makes, passing percentage, duels won, dribble succes, etc. Iranian league only has goals or assists which is half the picture for offensive players and practically useless for defensive players. I can see all these stats for the Japenese, Korean, Australian, Saudi, etc leagues. Iran needs to modernize in that regard to make it easier for scouts of European clubs, they can't just fly to watch a player off of basic stats.

Comment

That Kubo kid looks like the real deal. He is Barcelona's product and was originally expected to go back to there this summer but Real Madrid beat Barca to sign him. Reports say Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern were after him too.

Comment

Will be interesting to see Kubo in action for Japan over the next two tournaments (Copa America and Olympics 2020). I am worried from an Iran perspective that Japan are building a team to dominate Asia for the next decade. Having La Masia graduates like Kubo is something they've never had before.... From an Asia perspective though, it is great to see a team planning and building like this.

Poor Mahdavikia has so much pressure on him, with his own venture, to give us the blood for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Will be interesting to see Kubo in action for Japan over the next two tournaments (Copa America and Olympics 2020). I am worried from an Iran perspective that Japan are building a team to dominate Asia for the next decade. Having La Masia graduates like Kubo is something they've never had before.... From an Asia perspective though, it is great to see a team planning and building like this.

Poor Mahdavikia has so much pressure on him, with his own venture, to give us the blood for the future.
                          Honestly I think Kia Academy should have its own thread in here (I believe we already have one?)

What MK is doing for the future of our football is priceless and he does not get appreciated and thanked enough, neither by public nor the IFF...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            Also, wasn't this guy one of the worst Perspolis coaches on record? I think his win % was 33%.
                            Actually
                            Responsible under Denizli management played one of the most entertaining football of its past few decades. However entertaining football does not necessarily translate into favored results!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

the clown taremi is returning to PP

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                the clown taremi is returning to PP
                                source? with him we'd won the ACL

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X