This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    He's been very successful for Persepolis, I don't think anyone can dispute that. His record speaks for itself.

It's just the impact he had on TM, which took the best part of a decade to recover from, which sits badly with many fans.
    Agreed, but we're talking about Persepolis, not TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Agreed, but we're talking about Persepolis, not TM.
      I know, I'm just making the point that some PP fans will still feel upset about that time, regardless of his trophies for the club. I can't speak for anyone myself because I don't have any affinity with any club but I think it's natural to feel conflicted.

It's absolutely OK for a fan of any club to support their club first, their nation second. No one can judge people's allegiances. But for PP fans who have their nation first, it's got to be a challenge.

Regarding Esteghlal fans, course they want him to go - he has been really successful for them. That's not going to be a big surprise for anyone...?

Comment

Is Branko officially gone to Al Ahli KSA?

Comment

friends, correct me if im wrong but the future of the following players will be decided on after the TM camp right?

- taremi
          - beiranvand
          - alipour
          - ezatolahi
          - cheshmi
          - mohrammi
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            But for PP fans who have their nation first, it's got to be a challenge.
            This.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              friends, correct me if im wrong but the future of the following players will be decided on after the TM camp right?
              - taremi
              - beiranvand
              - alipour
              - ezatolahi
              - cheshmi
              - mohrammi
              I think so , which of them is out of contract. I think Ezatolahi is, is Beiro contract up too?

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh - Fenerbahçe

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/allahyar-sayyadmanesh-fenerbahce-ye-imza-atiyor-h19151.html

He is singing contract with Fenerbahçe. Good luck to him! Welcome to Turkey.

Comment

Burak thanks for the News.

Comment

Has this been confirmed as an official signing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                      Has this been confirmed as an official signing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Soon.

Comment

Beiranvand denied he is going to AS Roma

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Beiranvand denied he is going to AS Roma
                          I denied that im a billionaire

Comment

Roma? haha.

Ya PP mimone, ya foghesh mire lige Belgique.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://m.sport24.gr/football/omades...r.5532756.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                                Qatari press have confirmed that Pouraliganji has rejected Leeds United offer.
                                they dont call him POOLaliGANJi for nothing..!!
                                his TM starting position is likely to becoming more and questionable as a result of these money-chasing transfers too..! especially now with WM in charge where he doesnt have a whole host of MFders helping him shoring up the backline..!

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Is Branko officially gone to Al Ahli KSA?
                                foolish move for PP to let him slip away, considering what he's done for their club in his latest stint and the fact that he is still an above avg. coaching option for our tokhmy league standards and even ACL for that matter i suppose? and with WM in place we dont have to worry about this snake, cunt working himself into TM coaching position ..!
                                @ his core he is yet another money-grubbing, EasternEU gypsies ME mercenary coach afterall, im sure he wouldnt pass up a chance to get more money in arabestan or anywhere else its offered.....! so likely he is already a goner but wouldnt be surprise if he isnt dumped by Arabs in few months again and him crawling himself back to PGL for another easy paycheck..!

Comment

Working...
                                X