Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most damaging coach for Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, the funny part is some people here will never change. They want Branco back in team melli even though as shown by the poll above that he was the most damaging coach we ever had..

Comment

Branko was terrible at the Asian Cup too. Iran should have gone home after the group stage. In the Oman game, Nosrati should have been sent off when we were down 0-2 but the ref ignored the deserved red card.

Comment

It seems like most of us agree that the Angolan tire has been the most damaging coach for TM.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

GN for me. He came into TM with so much hype after he killed in IPL. You would have thought he'd done better but he was so inept with his tactics and subs plus the whole mafia poro bazi character made him even worse and him refusing any responsibility after the AC. I think it took until CQ to clean up the mess he made with TM.

Comment

Branco:
            + He brought us to WC and brought in fresh blood. In terms of WC he had our best generation and didint do much.

- He several time lost the locker room what was maybe our main reason of failure. He had hard time to make the team united. He even let IFF president make some choises for him (like Azizi).

GN:
            I dont like the guy, but to be fair he didint had much time.

Daei: terms of result he wasent good. But he presented some new players to TM

Ghotbi: I really think he was like a virus. He didint bring in any fresh blood, no results, didint force any changes in IFF. People started to turn their back to football. Darkest time of football in mye TM history.

So Ghotbi nr 1 failure

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              The person who started this thread is not the sharpest tool in the shed or the tool box or even the tool belt otherwise would have known that this will only embarrass his own coach.
              What do you mean by this exactly?

Comment

Branco had the strongest TM squad ever but couldn't beat the weakest opponent we could get at the WC. He really sucks.

Comment

LOOOOL some members can not perform very simple and easy calculations. One of these members was admitted to Sharif University. Either this member is trolling or their better math days are behind them.

18 legionnaires is better than 6.
                  8 years winning nothing is worst than 3 years winning something. Also members seem to think that Ali Karimi would have been able to play in CQ team had he been the coach or Daei would have played for CQ when we all know due to them not playing like defensive mids they would not have been included in CQ team which means no Ali Karimi and no Leading international goal scorer record for Iran. Mozambique has still not produced a top coach.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                      So CQ is in the top 3 worst coaches ever for TM.
                      That's even lower than MMK.
                      Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!
                      This poll isn't about "best" or "worst", otherwise Mayeli Kohan is easily a worse coach than Ivankovic, Queiroz etc...

It's about damage done to the national team and its infrastructure from that person's tenure.

I'm not sure how it could be worded more clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard
                        This is not pissing on anyone's shoes........ but you need to change from being a coward and have some courage. CQ was great till Japan game. He did rido raft. Being afraid of a poor japanese team and playing with 1 Azmoun in Noke Hamleh was the same shit that Bronco did with one in Noke hamleh.
                        Be brave and admit that CQ could have won then cup and I still wonder how he did it.

If anyone is coward and called the japan team samurai, he is a chicken and TM does not need chickens as fans.
                        You forget (or fail) to mention that Taremi was out of the game due to a 2-yellow card suspension. CQ's plan was always two in the front, with Azmoun and Taremi (which worked beautifully in the pre-SF matches in the Asian cup). Our defensive lapse in judgement (not our attackers' formation) lost that game. The entire team took a psychological gut punch after the first Japanese goal, which came because our players were not mentally focused on the ball, but on getting a referee call.

Comment

After 77 votes the Angolan tire is still considered the most damaging coach to our soccer.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Out of 77 people who voted 71 people were incorrect.

Comment

I pick CQ, not because he didn't get to the World Cup twice in easy qualification groups, but because he seems to have established a culture of lethargy and complacency which now persists in the Iranian football at the national level.

Also he was in charge for eight years, but did not deliver even one single piece of silverware! That is not acceptable.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

There have been 4 more votes. The Angolan tire still leads the pack as the most damaging coach to our soccer.

Comment

Working...
                                X