Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Zob Ahan vs. Al Wasl - 3-1 (W)
      Esteghlal vs. Al Hilal - 2-1 (W)
      Persepolis vs. Al Ahli - 2-0 (W)

Maybe we have woken up from our coma.
      When Iranian clubs can prepare with peace and tranquility for their
      ACL matches they do much better.

This year there is no TM preparation pressure on them and no one trying to sabotage their ACL campaigns.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

This year there is no TM preparation pressure on them and no one trying to sabotage their ACL campaigns.
        Evil TM, how can we expect that a country is rated higher than a club team. First PP, than Iran... 🙄
        Sometimes I ask myself if people here are serious in what they write.

Comment

Wasn't the last time an Iranian team wont the ACL back in 93?

Comment

Lets not get too excited-still reminds me of pre CQ era football where inconsistency was the norm. One week they look like world beaters the next week like a second to third tier team(s). CQ brought consistency

Comment

TM preparation pressure? If by pressure you mean world class coaching staff, fitness experts, team psychologists, and training facilities, then yes, TM brought out and expected the best in our boys.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                Lets not get too excited-still reminds me of pre CQ era football where inconsistency was the norm. One week they look like world beaters the next week like a second to third tier team(s). CQ brought consistency
                If by consistency you mean repeating previous results then yes I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  TM preparation pressure? If by pressure you mean world class coaching staff, fitness experts, team psychologists, and training facilities, then yes, TM brought out and expected the best in our boys.
                  If by "brought out the best" you mean had them performing at par at best then yes I do agree. Charbish koo?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                    If by consistency you mean repeating previous results then yes I agree.
                    Your chart is missing Highest points in World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
                      Talking numbers with her is not a wise move given her dyscalculia. She had trouble counting 6 and 10 games, miscounting them as 8 and 15.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
                        What does highest points in world cup signify? If it was advancement it would be mentioned and considered a huge accomplishment. I have heard highest and best finish but never highest point lol. We got 3 points on an own goal so what? We are doing all kinds of gymnastics to make the Mozambican into something he was not.

Comment

At least our club teams are doing well so far in the ACL. Hopefully our coach will he decided soon but it’s going to be difficult to replace Carlos.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            At least our club teams are doing well so far in the ACL. Hopefully our coach will he decided soon but it’s going to be difficult to replace Carlos.
                            Not strictly because of how he advanced our entire soccer system but also because in general hiring a coach is a torturous ordeal for IFF.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Not stricktly because of how he advanced our entire soccer system but also because in general hiring a coach is a torturous ordeal for IFF.
                              strictly*

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                                strictly*
                                That is correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X