Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does someone mind translating what Sardar has said in those 2 above pics?

Comment

I just fingishiat mikonam barat..... in this case it’s worth the hassles of reading it through ..!

Sardar e Mihan :
      “ khoda shaahed ast agar ye morabie khoob dashteem joloye Arrogho Bahrain nebibaakhtim ..!
      ma heech barnameiie dar een do bazi nadaashteem..! Va een Hazieneh baraye Wilmoose Zolm be Bazikon, Keshvar, Havaadaaro Footballe Iran Bood..!

Alaan bayad Poole Ou ra taa Cente akhar bedahid Amma chera hoghooghe Eskochich ra nemidahand..!???

-
      “Mano emsaale man agar harf nazanim che kasi een harfo bezanad..!? Baavar konid agar Jaame Jahani naravim doodesh be chashme maa bazikona miravad...hame az maa enteghaad mikonand Amma nemidaanand ke yek saale ke TM ordooyie bargozaar nakarde o barnaamehi ham Nadaarad..!”

Comment

I’ve said this 100 times before and I’ll say it once more. Dragan Skocic has got to be the luckiest head coaches in Asian football history. Look at who he has at his disposal up front. And not to mention how he’s got MORE time to prepare his team with Covid19 pushing the WCQ’ers back:

He’s got a striker in Ansarifard, who can score 99/100 tap-in balls sent his way. A player who is also a great supporting forward. A confident and experienced veteran with 2 World Cups under his belt.

He’s got a confident and physically strong forward with good vision in Rezaei. A player who also isn’t afraid to take shots from outside the box. A team player.

He’s got a technically gifted noodle in Taremi lol, who has great vision and isn’t selfish. Another team player. A confident work horse who can also manifest a penalty out of thin air.

He’s got a striker who has a fighting attitude. A player who doesn’t take shit from any opposing defender/player. Does everything his coach asks of him to do. A striker who can score from ANY angle (on the ground or in the air). Arguably the best striker from the Asian continent today, he’s got Azmoun.

And lastly, he’s got a young talented forward in Sayyadmanesh, who can learn a little bit from all of the above and who can help us in the future.

Lol I swear to God, if we don’t qualify to Qatar 2022 Skocic would have to cut his shombool on national television. He would also become one of the WORST managers to ever coach not just in our history. But in Asian football and in World football history.
        Last edited by teammelli91; 08-25-2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

How come Asian international games were cancelled isn’t Europe and everywhere else still playing their games??

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
            How come Asian international games were cancelled isn’t Europe and everywhere else still playing their games??
            They want cr7 to break daei's record

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              I’ve said this 100 times before and I’ll say it once more. Dragan Skocic has got to be the luckiest head coaches in Asian football history. Look at who he has at his disposal up front. And not to mention how he’s got MORE time to prepare his team with Covid19 pushing the WCQ’ers back:
              He’s got a striker in Ansarifard, who can score 99/100 tap-in balls sent his way. A player who is also a great supporting forward. A confident and experienced veteran with 2 World Cups under his belt.
              He’s got a confident and physically strong forward with good vision in Rezaei. A player who also isn’t afraid to take shots from outside the box. A team player.
              He’s got a technically gifted noodle in Taremi lol, who has great vision and isn’t selfish. Another team player. A confident work horse who can also manifest a penalty out of thin air.
              He’s got a striker who has a fighting attitude. A player who doesn’t take shit from any opposing defender/player. Does everything his coach asks of him to do. A striker who can score from ANY angle (on the ground or in the air). Arguably the best striker from the Asian continent today, he’s got Azmoun.
              And lastly, he’s got a young talented forward in Sayyadmanesh, who can learn a little bit from all of the above and who can help us in the future.
              Lol I swear to God, if we don’t qualify to Qatar 2022 Skocic would have to cut his shombool on national television. He would also become one of the WORST managers to ever coach not just in our history. But in Asian football and in World football history.
              Yes he has tons of strikers and wingers at his disposal, but it is like Argentina where they cannot play at the same time. We lack in players who can play midfield well
              CDM/CM: Cheshmi, ali karimi, Hajsafi, nourollahi, ezatolahi, ebrahimi
              AM: Dejagah, Shojaei (who will probably not be invited), Shekari maybe?
              These are solid players, but nobody great.
              Either way, we are lacking. Unless Skocic tries Gholizadeh at CAM, Im not sure how many options we have. personally I would just try Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi in midfield unless ezatolahi gets in game shape. I would rather have that then ever Try Ansarifard at CAM like we did against bahrain, or useless Shojaei who is like 90 years old now

EDIT: I forgot about Ghoddos. tbh I dont know much about his style other than the couple of games he featured like against Iraq in asian cup, seems more like a second striker than CAM who distributes the ball. Feels like we havent had a proper CAM since Dejagah/Jabbari

Comment

Iran has officially sent its bid to host asian cup 2027, along with India, Uzbekistan and Ksa.
                People will say AFC shouldn't consider Iran's bid but I consider the opposite as it will force Iran to enhance its stadiums, allow women in the stadium..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Iran has officially sent its bid to host asian cup 2027, along with India, Uzbekistan and Ksa.
                  People will say AFC shouldn't consider Iran's bid but I consider the opposite as it will force Iran to enhance its stadiums, allow women in the stadium..
                  With all due respect but your logic is wrong, every federation of the world will make these things a prerequisite to host and not a consequence!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    With all due respect but your logic is wrong, every federation of the world will make these things a prerequisite to host and not a consequence!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                    Pre requisite will guarantee nothing will change.
                    If Iran didn't have game against Cambodia, infantino and Fifa couldnt pressure Iran, put a deadline with threat of exclusion, come to iran etc.. To see women in the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      Yes he has tons of strikers and wingers at his disposal, but it is like Argentina where they cannot play at the same time. We lack in players who can play midfield well
                      CDM/CM: Cheshmi, ali karimi, Hajsafi, nourollahi, ezatolahi, ebrahimi
                      AM: Dejagah, Shojaei (who will probably not be invited), Shekari maybe?
                      These are solid players, but nobody great.
                      Either way, we are lacking. Unless Skocic tries Gholizadeh at CAM, Im not sure how many options we have. personally I would just try Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi in midfield unless ezatolahi gets in game shape. I would rather have that then ever Try Ansarifard at CAM like we did against bahrain, or useless Shojaei who is like 90 years old now
                      EDIT: I forgot about Ghoddos. tbh I dont know much about his style other than the couple of games he featured like against Iraq in asian cup, seems more like a second striker than CAM who distributes the ball. Feels like we havent had a proper CAM since Dejagah/Jabbari
                      Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Shekari, Torabi and Rafieiei can all play as CAM, so we have plenty of good options. What we need is a good coaching staff with a game plan like we had during the Queiroz era.

For the central midfield position we also have plenty of good options, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi, Hajsafi, Karimi and Ezatolahi. Mind you we are playing in Asia and not Europe or South America. Any decent coach should be able to qualify us for the world cup.

Lastly, with Ghaedi and Mohebi we have two amazing players for the attacking wing positions, so Gholizadeh is not needed there and should be utilized as CAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Shekari, Torabi and Rafieiei can all play as CAM, so we have plenty of good options. What we need is a good coaching staff with a game plan like we had during the Queiroz era.

For the central midfield position we also have plenty of good options, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi, Hajsafi, Karimi and Ezatolahi. Mind you we are playing in Asia and not Europe or South America. Any decent coach should be able to qualify us for the world cup.

Lastly, with Ghaedi and Mohebi we have two amazing players for the attacking wing positions, so Gholizadeh is not needed there and should be utilized as CAM.
                        Matches are far off but what are we looking at you think for our starting 11, something like this?

Azmoun
                        Taremi-Gholizadeh-JB
                        Hajsafi - ezza
                        Milmo-Majid-PAG-Rezaian
                        Beiro

Comment

Matches are far off but what are we looking at you think for our starting 11, something like this?

Azmoun
                          Taremi-Gholizadeh-JB
                          Hajsafi - ezza
                          Milmo-Majid-PAG-Rezaian
                          Beiro
                          I like this. And our bench is still sick, Karim and Kaveh to name a few.

Comment

Azmoun
                            Taremi-Gholizadeh-JB
                            Hajsafi - ezza
                            Milmo-Majid-PAG-Rezaian
                            Beiro
                            I like your line up alot, maybe instead of JB i would start Ghaedi or Mohebi. They are both amazing players, fast, technical, highly skilled on the ball.

Comment

Azmoun
                              Taremi-Gholizadeh-JB
                              Hajsafi - ezza
                              Milmo-Majid-PAG-Rezaian
                              Beiro
                              If Hajsafi ends up going to Greece, this would be our first starting 11 with legionnaires only (9 of them from UEFA).

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                                If Hajsafi ends up going to Greece, this would be our first starting 11 with legionnaires only (9 of them from UEFA).
                                That would leave PAG and RR. The same pair who combined very nicely in the plays leading up to Japan’s second goal in AC 2019. This is not by coincidence and its why some members get upset when core TM players choose to play in oil leagues or far east. A lot of you wanted to play stronger teams like Japan and Australia in qualification during the CQ era. If we did, players like them would have been exposed more.

Comment

Working...
                                X