This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Tbf, it wasn't CQ's fault the players were being stupid and arguing with the ref....
    It was very much his fault.

As the coach you must have control of your players and after the embarrassing behavior of our players in the WC and how they harassed the ref for every call made against Iran, that should have been the moment he cracked the whip on our players and say something along the lines of next player to argue with the ref and get in his face is getting benched. That’s all he had to do but he didn’t address this issue and it will always be something I won’t understand from him as one of his biggest fans
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
      CQ should have done better in the Asian Cups after 8 years. The game against Japan was awful/unacceptable. You guys need to accept that "the time of CQ was over after 8 years". Thinking about the past will not help. Just focus on the future.
      if cq time is over, i promise you if we get a iranian coach, we wont qualify for 2022.

Comment

WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO BE OUR COACH DAMN?! Hey emrooz farda emrooz farda, just hurry up damn
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's incredibly unfair treatment.

"
          Life as a rebel, I'm gettin' better
          Bringin' pressure, I get pleasure"

Comment

now they say Hashemian will lead the team the coming 2 games?

Source: twitter
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              now they say Hashemian will lead the team the coming 2 games?
              Source: twitter

It's just speculation , first appeared in Khabarvarzeshi recently butIt was originally base on interview of GK beirandvand December 2019.

روزنامه خبرورزشی با اشاره به این موضوع، از مخالفت سپاهان با جدایی قلعه نویی به عنوان یکی از دلایل عدم معرفی نام امیر به عنوان سرمربی تیم ملی نام برده و مدعی شده که این احتمال وجود دارد که وحید هاشمیان، در دو بازی بعدی تیم ملی، به عنوان نفر اول کادر فنی روی نیمکت بنشیند تا بعد از آن و برای دو بازی حساس خردادماه، برای تیم ملی تصمیم گیری شد.

Comment

IFF / Sepahan deadlock:

Ways out of deadlock:

(Since Iranian coach is the only option)

1- Forget Amir sign Ali Daei
                2- Amir to coach both teams till Sepahan find a coach.
                3-Appoint Amir as of April 2020 and appoint Faraki /Vahid for two game .

1- Best option if they overcome political obstacles.
                2- 2nd best option if Ali Daei is no go.
                3- worse option.
                Last edited by St_Mark; 02-03-2020, 03:41 AM.

Comment

B Bo khars

From left ,,, mombini , Taleghani , Shakoori , Baharvand , Islamian , Leila Sufizadeh, Esfahanian , Shi'i

The meeting of the Board of Directors of the IFF was held. And ...

Did you expect anything ?!
                  They met, Talk mostly BS , had juice and sweet and .. soon they will make decision....

مقرر گردید با نهایی شدن فرآیند انتخاب،به زودی جمع بندی قطعی و نهایی درباره سرمربی تیم ملی انجام شود و مباحث مربوطه بلافاصله به اطلاع عموم برسد.

Today's meeting of the Football Federation's Board of Directors was attended by Haidar Baharvand, Mahmoud Islamian, , , Shi'i, Esfahanian, Leila Sufizadeh and Shakouri.
                  Alavi, spokesman for the Football Federation, said: "Today's meeting was generally about different topics and discussions. On the subject of the TM, Mr Baharvand reports on the latest situation regarding the selection of the new TM coach and consultant. On this basis, it was planned that as soon as the selection process was finalized, a definitive and conclusive summary of the national team manager would be made and the relevant matters immediately disseminated to the public.

!کل زدن تو سوپر بال
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 02-03-2020, 04:33 AM.

Comment

in the end, they will appoint Hashemian to lead TM for the rest of the qualification out of cluelessness, he will fail, Iran won't qualify and after three years of self-destruction, IFF comes to the conclusion, ke goh khordan and try to find a suitable replacement. With the sanctions in place, they will hardly find any European coach who is ready to take over.
                    Hashemian will be the donkey who will be blamed after all. If he's smart, he refuses to take over.
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                      in the end, they will appoint Hashemian to lead TM for the rest of the qualification out of cluelessness, he will fail, Iran won't qualify and after three years of self-destruction, IFF comes to the conclusion, ke goh khordan and try to find a suitable replacement. With the sanctions in place, they will hardly find any European coach who is ready to take over.
                      Hashemian will be the donkey who will be blamed after all. If he's smart, he refuses to take over.

IFF officials are weak , scare to make decisions and part of bureaucracy.They have cornered themselves with not easy way to get free.

If Coach has to be Iranian, negotiate with Ali Daei and Select him. Apparently he has no big issue with SM since he was appointed to board of director Hockey federation(he did not accept).

If Daei not available and GN is the option , they should require GN to cancel his contract with Sepahan and not allow him to have it both ways.

If both are not available, abandon self limitation and negotiate with Dragan . He is negotiation with SNA to get out of his contract , something GN did not do. Dragan is available and less expensive as Amir & Ali.

Comment

It's been a year since CQ has left TM and look at the destruction that has followed.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          IFF spokesman Alavi says that they will finalize the decision in ten days. Let's hope they honor their word this time around. https://90tv.ir/news/فدراسیون-فوتبال...ص-می-شود

Go TM!
                          We are now at 26 days later...

16 days over their promised time...
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            It's been a year since CQ has left TM and look at the destruction that has followed.
                            All thanks to these maffia band Bazi in Charge of our sport and I also blame hardcore Persepolisi/Branko fans [emoji35][emoji35]they got played by the system

Where is khiabani and that 90tv reporter have they said anything? Good time to cry for real now, what a shitshow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              When the destiny of our national team is tied to these people who surely don't look to be hired due to their expertise on football, you know all hope is gone. M*therf*ckers.

Comment

I'm 100% sure a team of PFDC members would be better than those guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X