X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estili : asked Wilmots not to invite U23 players to the TM

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      or you shall rather ask is there any country..... any at all around us, who is pro-Iran? I cannot name one but maybe, just maybe Armenia.

Even Tajikistan thinks Iranian regime is too religious so they've rather let their people look to Afghanistan as their Persian brothers. The Shia nation, Azerbaijan hate us and want our Azerbaijan province. Turkey have only recently started to cooperate with Iran on Syria but in general they are neutral with a slightly negative view. Afghanis mostly hate us, specially for the way we have treated their refugees, Pakistan have been siding sunny Saudi Arabia against Iran on many occasions behind the scenes and I don't need to mention what is going on south of Iran. Unfortunately we suck in making friends. That rotten regime has made us be ashamed of Iran to the extent that history and the Persian empire is the only thing we can find comfort in. How low we have sunk!

Anyways, sorry for getting into another subject. Back to TM news...
      a- The arab governments hate Iran, not because of IR. They hated Shah as well.
      b- Pakistan is in KSA's pocket, so what's new?
      c- Iran's treatment of Afghan refugees, though it could be better, has been hailed by UN refugee office. They are treated way better than many other refugees in other places in the world.
      d- And NO, Afghans do not hate us.
      d- Where did you get that Tajiks hate us??!!!!
      e- Azerbaijan is playing geopolitics. It is a corrupt government, much worse than IR. At least in IR, the position of President is not hereditary like in "Republic" of Azarbaijan.

The reasons these Arab or other local governments hate IR, has nothing to do with the religious nature of IR. It has to do with history, competing agendas, etc, etc.

YES, Lets get back to TM news.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Estili : asked Wilmots not to invite U23 players to the TM
        good move. I dont see any better than senior options (especially with the likes of Gholi, Kaveh, Mehrdad Mohammadi performing well in europe and not even being invited regularly yet).

Comment

Why complain about Jordan? From a soccer point, Jordanians would boo Iran and root for Iraq. That is the closest Iraq can come to playing at home. I think that is fair.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Sly

Why so negative on your own country and people???????

None of your statements were accurate.

I have many pakistani friends and they tell me , if not for Saudi’s billions and billions of free handouts
            Every year, Pakistan’s economy will collapse in 2 months.
            That’s why , Pakistani government support Saudis, other wise the people of Pakistan hate those Arabs.

Comment

Guys, can we stop please. Iran will play Iraq in Jordan, let's support all the players and hope we win. No negativity . Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Honestly how many countries around us are pro Iran?
                They have right to decide where they want play, much better than Iraq.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                Exactly - anywhere outside of Iraq is good. For once FIFA did something right by us
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This match may be the deciding factor for Wilmots if he stays or leaves.

I hope Mehdi Taj handed him videos of these matches to truly grasp the intensity and difference between East Asia and West Asia:

Iran vs Saudi Arabia (2010 WCQ)

Iran vs Bahrain (2002 WCQ)

Iran vs Iraq (2015 Asian Cup)

Iran vs Qatar (2006 WCQ)

Iran vs Bahrain (2014 WCQ | Away match losing 0-1 then Jabbari scores 1-1)

Carlos Queiroz knew about the trolling on psychological games played on the pitch. He knew of the time wasting and the grassrolling. So he trolled these teams right back with his bus making them open up and counter attacking. He pretty much dominated West Asia. The match vs Iraq in 2015 was 10 vs 11 ending in a 3-3 result and losing in PKs.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    This match may be the deciding factor for Wilmots if he stays or leaves.

I hope Mehdi Taj handed him videos of these matches to truly grasp the intensity and difference between East Asia and West Asia:

Iran vs Saudi Arabia (2010 WCQ)

Iran vs Bahrain (2002 WCQ)

Iran vs Iraq (2015 Asian Cup)

Iran vs Qatar (2006 WCQ)

Iran vs Bahrain (2014 WCQ | Away match losing 0-1 then Jabbari scores 1-1)

Carlos Queiroz knew about the trolling on psychological games played on the pitch. He knew of the time wasting and the grassrolling. So he trolled these teams right back with his bus making them open up and counter attacking. He pretty much dominated West Asia. The match vs Iraq in 2015 was 10 vs 11 ending in a 3-3 result and losing in PKs.
                    FYI Wilmots isn't leaving. He will work until he is fired so he can get his paycheck in full. If he quits he loses his full paycheck.

Comment

A week to such a crucial match and the list is not out yet....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        A week to such a crucial match and the list is not out yet....

Tonight after the games ( W10), List should be published.
                        What's the point of the list when coach is not in Iran?
                        Wilmots will arrive tomorrow.

Comment

The AFC has officially announced that the TM game against Iraq will be held in Jordan.

Comment

According to a report:

Wilmots and assists refuse to come to Iran unless meeting and agreement with IFF rep regarding payments issue.

This is embarrassing and potentially very harmful.
                            Perhaps list of TM will not be released untill such agreement.

حال غیبت ویلموتس در آستانه دیدار با عراق در ایران، نشان می دهد که اختلافاتی در این زمینه وجود دارد و موضوع عدم پرداخت دستمزد این مربی، باعث بروز مشکل شده است. البته فدراسیون فوتبال در این زمینه تلاش های خود را دو چندان کرده است تا هرچه زودتر دستمزد عقب افتاده ویلموتس را پرداخت کند و مشکلی هم برای حضور این مربی در اردوی پیش رو وجود نداشته باشد.طبق اطلاعات کسب شده، ویلموتس به همراه دستیارانش راهی ترکیه شده است و مشکل پرداختی دستمزد او و دستیارانش در این کشور حل خواهد شد. قرار است دستمزد عقب افتاده ویلموتس به همراه موعد جدید مطالبات او به صورت یک جا در ترکیه به این مربی پرداخت شود و پس از آن ویلموتس به همراه دستیارانش به تهران سفر خواهند کرد تا تمرینات تیم ملی را زیر نظر بگیرند.بر این اساس تا 24 ساعت آینده علاوه بر حل مشکل پرداخت دستمزد ویلموتس، لیست تیم ملی هم برای دیدار پیش رو مقابل عراق اعلام خواهد شد و این مربی بلژیکی نیز فردا در تهران حضور پیدا می کند.

لیست تیم ملی فوتبال نیز تا 24 ساعت آینده اعلام می شود و برنامه سفر تیم ملی به اردن نیز در حال برنامه ریزی است. قرار است پس از نهایی شدن برنامه*ها، جزئیات سفر تیم ملی به اردن اعلام شود.

Comment

داور سریلانکایی به جای ادهم مخادمه اردنی بازی ایران و عراق را سوت می زند

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Exactly - anywhere outside of Iraq is good. For once FIFA did something right by us
                                FIFA did that because of Bahrain (who had to travel to Iraq for the 20th Nov clash).

If no Bahrain, then they probably wouldn't care about Iranians' or Match officials safety and would have even kept Karbala as host just to annoy us more.

Comment

Working...
                                X