This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
    Side note:—what the heck ever happened to the new IFF crest/logo that was promised after the World Cup? Any news on it??
    I saw an Instagram post about a month ago from IFF calling for a competition of sorts for people to design the new logo

Comment

Wilmots, Vahid and Saaket did a video call with Majid after his successful surgery. For those of you who don't know, Majid Hosseini ended up having surgery on his shoulder after being injured in the TM game vs Syria. His recovery will take 4 to 6 weeks. A good act by the new coach showing that he cares about his players.

Go TM!

Comment

Comment

Gucci should thank Queiroz to include him in 2018 WC squad, he didn't deserve that spot at all, that was Kaveh's, but Queiroz did Gucci a favor base on his past performance. What Gucci achieved in last couple years? Cheap interview by him!

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Am I on the same forum that went on an unstoppable rant about how CQ chose to play Azmoun and Taremi in the World Cup matches over Gucci?

Weren’t people here cussing out Taremi and how bache nanne he is and how useless he is and why would CQ ever start him over Gucci? “If it was Gucci he would’ve scored! CQ is garbage, Taremi is garbage!”

Am I on the same forum where everyone was praising Gucci for scoring important goals during important games because he is clutch and how dare CQ bench Gucci and not let him come on for 15 minutes at the least?

Now he is old and not good enough for TM? He was lucky that CQ gave him a spot on the bench at the World Cup? His wife is making hashieh?

What in the name of hypocrisy lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
              Am I on the same forum that went on an unstoppable rant about how CQ chose to play Azmoun and Taremi in the World Cup matches over Gucci?
              Weren’t people here cussing out Taremi and how bache nanne he is and how useless he is and why would CQ ever start him over Gucci? “If it was Gucci he would’ve scored! CQ is garbage, Taremi is garbage!”
              Am I on the same forum where everyone was praising Gucci for scoring important goals during important games because he is clutch and how dare CQ bench Gucci and not let him come on for 15 minutes at the least?
              Now he is old and not good enough for TM? He was lucky that CQ gave him a spot on the bench at the World Cup? His wife is making hashieh?
              Yes, once upon a time, people in the forum were saying Ali Daei was the best striker in Iran too! Now he's too old to play so people have stopped saying it. That's life dude. Deal with it!

We gotta stop this nostalgia feelings all the times. To the future....

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Yes, once upon a time, people in the forum were saying Ali Daei was the best striker in Iran too! Now he's too old to play so people have stopped saying it. That's life dude. Deal with it!

We gotta stop this nostalgia feelings all the times. To the future....
                I hope you read and understood what I meant because you sound just like my ex girlfriend.

I have not supported Gucci’s return. I’m simply asking why so much hate towards the guy and disunity amongst the members of the community. One day a player is good the next day he’s bad and then he’s good again?

Comment

I hope you read and understood what I meant because you sound just like my ex girlfriend.

I have not supported Gucci’s return. I’m simply asking why so much hate towards the guy and disunity amongst the members of the community. One day a player is good the next day he’s bad and then he’s good again?

I suppose the issue here is the interview given by Gucci. I wonder if he was given playing time at the WC and was part of the 1st team would he still be complaining about the exclusion of Jalal? It seems he is using the so called exclusion of Jalal or his treatment as a smokescreen to complain about the fact that he didn’t get playing time at the WC. It all seems a bit insincere...

Comment

Well, your gf seems like a very smart girl. Players get old, they get out of form. Those are the facts of life. Saying he's bad is not necessarily hate towards the guy. I'm sure everybody loves him as a person and for what he's done for Iran's football. but facts are facts. You can not say a player is good for the rest of his life. Those are unfortunately the bitter truth about a player's life. One day you are good, next day you are either old or out of form and not good.

Comment

Saaket has been officially assigned as the Administrative Manager (Sarparast) of TM. I think this is a good assignment. He did a lot of good things as General Secretary of IFF. He seems to be professional and had built a good rapport with CQ. He seems to be doing the same with Wilmots and Vahid.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2388/انتصاب-...-فوتبال

Go TM!

Comment

Wilmots with U16

Comment

Including Abdezadeh among the three keepers is a waste of spot, as we talk and in order, Beiranvand, Niazmand, Hosseini are three best keepers in Iran. The last two are by far better than Abedzadeh.

Comment

“I bet you say that to all the wabbits.” ~ Bugs Bunny

Comment

fifa ranking - June
                              https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-rank...table/men/#AFC

20 Iran
                              28 Japan
                              37 S Korea
                              43 Australia
                              55 Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                                fifa ranking - June
                                https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-rank...table/men/#AFC

20 Iran
                                28 Japan
                                37 S Korea
                                43 Australia
                                55 Qatar
                                I like it that way! Hope to see us even climb higher in the near future!

Comment

Working...
                                X