This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Great clip from TM goalie training led by Spinosi earlier today at Azadi. The new TM goalkeepers coach is full of energy and looks like he has fun along with our four sangarbaans! Hosseini won the contest. All signs from the coaching staff so far is positive! https://video.varzesh3.com/video/192990
    Go TM!
    Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!
    Do you have more of these football clips?

Comment

Video clips of Iran vs Syria pregame press conference earlier today in Tehran: https://90tv.ir/videos/%DA%AF%D8%B2%...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        I don't know about you guys but I love photos and videos of TM training.

This so far looks really good. Whatever happens in the next two games, we have to stay balanced. It takes a while for any coaching team to adjust, even CQ's first two years weren't great.

I don't mind if we lose our amazing record against SK - it genuinely doesn't matter. All I want to see is a continuation of the discipline, team spirit and passion we have seen for the last few years.

Go Wilmots.
        yes, and hopefully people are not surprised if we look disorganized and out of synch. New coach, new system which is probably not even put in place, and players who haven't played together since the Asian cup. A loss or a tie is meaningless in these two games
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Damn 3 goals for CR7, Daei's record at danger
          It was never going to last forever. Between Euro qualifiers against teams like San Marino/Liechtenstein etc Ronaldo has enough time to break the record in the next 3 years.

I think Daei himself said he is ok with his record being broken one day because "records are meant to be broken"

Comment

Wilmots also mentioned TM will get younger in next camps as he will invite new players.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Great clip from TM goalie training led by Spinosi earlier today at Azadi. The new TM goalkeepers coach is full of energy and looks like he has fun along with our four sangarbaans! Hosseini won the contest. All signs from the coaching staff so far is positive! https://video.varzesh3.com/video/192990

Go TM!
              Sangarbaaneh beemaanand: Alireza Beiranvand!
              I’ve said it 1000 times and I’ll say it again - Hosseini is the best GK we have!!!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                The guy coached Ivory Coast. Not surprising he finds Iran a developped country in comparison
                Pretty sure he has visited more countries than you have lad. Though Iran is not as developed as Western Europe, North America plus Japan and South Korea, it is more developed than most other countries around the globe despite the 40 year exclusion from the Neoliberal market and heavy (unjustified) economic sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  It was never going to last forever. Between Euro qualifiers against teams like San Marino/Liechtenstein etc Ronaldo has enough time to break the record in the next 3 years.

I think Daei himself said he is ok with his record being broken one day because "records are meant to be broken"
                  Not saying Daei's record will never be broken, but it won't be by Ronaldo that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                    Not saying Daei's record will never be broken, but it won't be by Ronaldo that's for sure.
                    just scored a hat-trick last night. With this rate he will actually break the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I’ve said it 1000 times and I’ll say it again - Hosseini is the best GK we have!!!
                      Lol no 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                        just scored a hat-trick last night. With this rate he will actually break the record.
                        I doubt it, if he does break Daei's record i will buy everyone here a ticket to Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          I doubt it, if he does break Daei's record i will buy everyone here a ticket to Disneyland.
                          I screen shotted this post.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Ghermez Agha jaan, I really like Hosseini and I think he is our future goalie. He just hasn't reached the same of level of emotional maturity that Ali Beiro has and doesn't have his amazing experience (e.g. Chettorree Krees and Chettorree Jaavee ). Sangarbaaneh beemaanand kept us in the game against Portugal in WC and Oman in AC with amazing penalty saves.

Go TM!

Comment

of course he’ll break it. 4 qualifiers against lithuania and luxembourg before the end of 2019. not that he has a problem scoring hat tricks against strong teams but he’ll get like 10-12 of the 21 remaining in those 4 matches.

Comment

Wilmots first list (against Syria) is out: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2290/%D8%A7%...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

Beiro
                                Ramin
                                Morteza
                                Majid
                                Milad
                                Ehsan
                                Omid
                                Alireza
                                Kareem
                                Vahid
                                Mehdi

Go TM!