This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    It's so weird to see Wilmots with the boys rather than CQ!

After 8 years, you're not used to it!
    I know right .....

But hopefully our boys will be happy with Wilmots and he will be happy with our boys as well. I’m optimistic.

Comment

I see the Champion of Croatia and I know that eventually we will see the Champion of Russia

But man, do I miss seeing the Champion of Australia in Team Melli. Reza Ghoochannejhad we know you’re retired but we still miss you pesar!

Comment

Comment

The players look much happier in this camp.

Happy players makes a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

T R O L L

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              T R O L L
              [emoji817]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd never seen a happier and more united TM than over the last 8 years, from all the photos of camps, it was just the polar opposite of previous teams. Thank you for reminding me one of the big changes that Queiroz made - improving the morale in the camp and producing a team which is happy together, fights for each other. No longer did we have players not talking to each other, not passing to each other, slapping each other on the pitch etc...

We can see the outcome even now with Wilmots taking over in these photos, it's just great to see.

I know you are just being a thorough troll though, but thanks for the reminder of one of the less tangible successes of our recent coach.

Comment

The players always looked happy in all TM camps in the past 7-8 years!

Comment

Congrats! You finally managed to receive your first official warning. I suggest you put an end to your relentless trolling behavior or else Next time it won't be just a warning. It will be a ban!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      slapping each other on the pitch etc...
                      While I agree with the rest of your comments, this is not fully true! Ask Beyranvand and Ezzatollahi and they will tell you.

Comment

Can we please stop talking about CQ and comparing him to Wilmots !

Wilmots is a good coach and was a great player , now we won't be able to judge him untill the start of the third and final round of AFC's WCQ in septmber 2020.

Even the next 2 friendly games and the second round of WCQ matches starting in September 2019 can't really tell us anything about his game plans and coaching ability.

So lets be patient and just support him for now forget CQ , he is history and I wish him well in Coloumbia.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          I see the Champion of Croatia and I know that eventually we will see the Champion of Russia

But man, do I miss seeing the Champion of Australia in Team Melli. Reza Ghoochannejhad we know you’re retired but we still miss you pesar!
                          Reza could’ve remained a super sub for us I wish he hadn’t retired. One of my favorite players ever and a very clutch critical finisher. Speaking of strikers, I wish Ebrahimi would give up the number 9 and let a striker wear it and not a defensive midfielder
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

So apparently this guy is Wilmots bodyguard, IFF published a letter that he gets paid by Wilmots and not the federation LOOOOLLLL!!

He should hire Houman Khepel instead, would come cheaper, younger, fatter, and speaks English also

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              So apparently this guy is Wilmots bodyguard, IFF published a letter that he gets paid by Wilmots and not the federation LOOOOLLLL!!

He should hire Houman Khepel instead, would come cheaper, younger, fatter, and speaks English also
                              Confirmed. His name is Serge Borlee and is wilmots bodyguard.

"The latter (the man with the bald head) was during the period of Wilmots with the Red Devils security officer and bodyguard.*The police officer from Brussels used to play that role for Lance Armstrong and US Postal in the Tour de France."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...naar-iran.html

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Joke aside, it is quite disappointing to see NT coach having a bodyguard, his two weeks in Iran didn't help the case either, first the circus Hazdi semi between Persepolis and Sepahan and then terrible final!!

Comment

Working...
                                X