This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    If that's the case, 70.000 years is a long time lad. I don't know if you're familiar with genetics or not but we Iranians cluster in the same groups despite our linguistic or ethnic backgrounds. For example did you know that many east-Asians are lactose intolerant? And that this is due to the genetic factor?
    Ofcourse, our society like all societies have been constructed and you can feel connected with all human/animals on this planet. But the danger i see with people with your way of thinking is their often anti-Iranian worldview. It probably comes from Marxist or similar worldviews, and the fact that we're an ancient culture and you're "modern" way of thinking has objections with our different mindset. But the moment KC who like me is an old skool Iranian mentions bloodline you quickly attack and dismiss his view and deny that their is such a thing as "bloodline" (or in fancy scientific terms genetic clustering), which is simply false.
    I don't want to argue this much longer. I never stated there is no bloodline or genetics. My simple point was that if someone doesn't have any relations with Iran, it doesn't make them Iranian.

It's similar to saying Trump is German because his grandparents immigrated from there. Trump and his family has no connections to Germany. They might have genetics that are German, but he is fully American. It has nothing to do with anti-Iran viewpoint. It's the reality if immigration.

Comment

TM coach Mark Wilmots, , Freirea , Vahid Hashemian and Spinosi, today held a 4-hour meeting

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
        Hope they legalize it
        and i will advertise it..!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

TM coach Mark Wilmots, , Freirea , Vahid Hashemian and Spinosi, today held a 4-hour meeting
          Who is the guy facing Freirea to the left of Wilmots. He has been in many photos?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Do they all speak German / English? I wonder what languages are being spoken lol
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

where is the chai?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Do they all speak German / English? I wonder what languages are being spoken lol
                I wonder too. Wilmots was speaking French at his press conference though.

Comment

Wilmots speaks German so that's him and Vahid sorted

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                    Can you believe this guy? Fyi we're one of the more cultured people on this earth.
                    Az oun farhangi ke jenab aali harfesho mizani, faghat esmesho yadak mikeshim baraye saaliyane saale, talk is cheap dude!!
                    Koja mamlekat sare jashe ke farhangemo sare jaash bashe? Our stadiums? Our social media? our society? our fans? our players? etc, Koja daghighan????

Comment

Who is the guy next to Vahid?

Comment

Kevin Miny has joined Wilmot's coaching team (Fitness coach) from Standard Liege

"Kevin Miny in Iran with Marc Wilmots

One of Standard's fitness coaches, Kevin Miny, has just left for two weeks in Iran.

The member of the staff of Liège will actually integrate that of Marc Wilmots, newly appointed coach of Iran. Kevin Miny will be able to combine this position with his own at Sclessin"

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...78e27796b18bb1

The bald guy is Marc Wilmot's personal bodyguard. He was also with Wilmots during his tenure with the Belgian national team.

"the man (with the bald head) was during the period of Wilmots with the Red Devils security officer and bodyguard. The police officer from Brussels was also the bodyguard of Lance Armstrong during the Tour de France."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...naar-iran.html
                        Last edited by aenima_8; 06-01-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Who is the guy next to Vahid?
                          Next to Vahid is Feriera (Wilmots main assistant), facing Vahid is Spinosi ( Goalkeepers coach). The other guy in blue: mystery

Comment

Nice to see the staff getting together quick!

Comment

Not sure if I posted this yet but its confirmed that the draw for the second round (where we enter the WCQ) is July 17th.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                Next to Vahid is Feriera (Wilmots main assistant), facing Vahid is Spinosi ( Goalkeepers coach). The other guy in blue: mystery
                                the mystery dude is his own personal bodyguard

Comment

Working...
                                X