Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon we'll get a decent coach, on the level of Renard, Wilmots and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      Hope we get a good coach after such a long time.
      Yes, as you said less than a year ago, let's hope we have a coach as great as our most recent one who you describe as a great coach:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

i'm glad that you stand by your previous comments from less than a year ago:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

Comment

I am still waiting for the big news it is already Satherday.
        I read on Al-Bawaba that it will be an Iranian coach.

This is the reference to where the news is coming from: https://www.albawaba.com/sport/next-...j-says-1284586

I still hope a big name from Europe like Klinsmann or René Harvard or Dick Advocaat

Comment

Personally don’t mind waiting it out a couple more months for Herve Renard ..!
          We should just get a Markar to take the rein on a temporary basis & then pull a Columbia on his ass @ African cup ..!
          I think he’ll be eager for the swap by then ..!? Especially if Morocco doesn’t get far into tourney & we offer him a more attractive compensation package..!

Just don’t waste anymore valuable time, if you assholes gonna fk us over with some unqualified domestic clown or some 3rd rate, amateur foreigner coach ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Personally don’t mind waiting it out a couple more months for Herve Renard ..!
            We should just get a Markar to take the rein on a temporary basis & then pull a Columbia on his ass @ African cup ..!
            I think he’ll be eager for the swap by then ..!? Especially if Morocco doesn’t get far into tourney & we offer him a more attractive compensation package..!

Just don’t waste anymore valuable time, if you assholes gonna fk us over with some unqualified domestic clown or some 3rd rate, amateur foreigner coach ..!
            Yup this is what I said when the news came out that he's on the outs at Morocco. It would be perfect. Caretaker until the AFCON is over. He would be by far the best coach for us...offensive play, good relationship with players, no bullshit (he exiled all players going to Qatar except Boussoufa who had just moved and was a big part of the squad), and best of all he is used to dealing with federations and countries that do not have good resources.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
              That wasn't a penalty though (wrongly given),
              Obviously you need to watch the game more than 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Obviously you need to watch the game more than 3 times.
                This from someone who claims we were lucky against Spain and Portugal while we got screwed by the referees in both matches. Obviously you're the one who needs to watch the game again lad.

Comment

Portugal's penalty was legit. Ours was a makeup call for Ronaldo not getting a red card.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

i will only believe if its a european when i see it, also if we can get a great european, we could have kept cq and pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Portugal's penalty was legit. Ours was a makeup call for Ronaldo not getting a red card.
                      Exactly:

1) Portugal should have got their penalty
                      2) Ronaldo should have been sent off
                      3) We shouldn't have got the penalty

Regardless, we played well in that match, as we did against Spain. There were fine margins in both games. Morocco were better than us, but that's football.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ronaldos Pk only seemed legit on VAR. Thats the problem with VAR. alot of times, things look worse on slow motion than in real time. saeid did nothing wrong. He just boxed him out and Ronaldo took a dive into him. Hence why the PK was never given in real time.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Ronaldos Pk only seemed legit on VAR. Thats the problem with VAR. alot of times, things look worse on slow motion than in real time. saeid did nothing wrong. He just boxed him out and Ronaldo took a dive into him. Hence why the PK was never given in real time.
                          Not at all. As soon as it happened I thought it was a pk and I turned to my son and said we got lucky a pk wasn't called. I had barely finished my sentence that the ref blew the whistle.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What you’re all forgetting is there should have been a penalty against Portugal when Azmoun was dragged down in the box sometime in the 70 min range.
                            In addition to ronaldo’s yellow which should have been red, he should have been carded again when he tried to stop the ball with his hands. That would have led to his ejection.
                            Quaresma also kicked Ezatollahi which some refs would have given a red for. The Portuguese coach subbed him right after.

The actual penalty the ref called for Iran was a makeup call once advancement of Portugal and Spain was more probable.

Comment

Not at all. As soon as it happened I thought it was a pk and I turned to my son and said we got lucky a pk wasn't called. I had barely finished my sentence that the ref blew the whistle.
                              ditto..!
                              It was the classic Ronaldo, Pk-earning flop in the box from the slightest of body touches which earns that pansy-ass phaggot spot kicks all the time ..!
                              I was more surprised @ referees’s initial pause & reference to VAR tbh..!

Although that was certainly our most balanced footballing effort & our best overall game @ WC18, imo it’s hard to argue that we were the superior side, controlled the tempo & deserving of a victory in that match as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                What you’re all forgetting is there should have been a penalty against Portugal when Azmoun was dragged down in the box sometime in the 70 min range.
                                In addition to ronaldo’s yellow which should have been red, he should have been carded again when he tried to stop the ball with his hands. That would have led to his ejection.
                                Quaresma also kicked Ezatollahi which some refs would have given a red for. The Portuguese coach subbed him right after.

The actual penalty the ref called for Iran was a makeup call once advancement of Portugal and Spain was more probable.

True, especially the bold ..!
                                But such is the norm @ WCs ..! To cause an upset of such magnitudes @ WC, you’d have present a much tougher case/challenge & I’m not convinced our overall performance in that game was sufficient enough to overcome the natural prejudices of refs & WC organizers...!

Comment

Working...
                                X