X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They announced the coach it’s DERRIIISHHHH BERGKAMP

https://youtu.be/XsZkCFoqSBs

Comment

Happy 50th birthday to Bergkamp by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post

Source?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          For those of you who think Taj will announce a name tomorrow read this interview https://www.varzesh3.com/news/161038...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA . The guy is again buying time. Tomorrow is Friday, it's the fourth day of Ramadan and he will be attending the Friday prayer since he is part of the establishment. Maybe he will text in the name of new TM coach to the reporters during the prayer I actually welcome an announcement tomorrow. This is one of those cases when I love to be wrong Yet it is almost certain that there will not be any announcements tomorrow. As the great poet Roodaki said:

آنکه نامخت ازگذشت روزگار
          هیچ ناموزد زهیچ آموزگار
          Damn you literally spewed a bunch of bullshit not even referencing anything in the article
          ئیس فدراسیون فوتبال درباره نگرانی مردم هم عنوان کرد: ببینید این که یک موقع می گفتند همه تیم ملی ها پیراهن دارند ما نداریم، ما گفتیم کسی نگران نباشد. بعدگفتند پیراهن تیم ملی زیر پیراهنی است، بعد می گفتند جنسش خوب نیست. درحالیکه فیفا اعلام کرد یکی از زیباترین پیراهن ها پیراهن تیم ملی ما بود. این نگرانی ها یک مقداریش درست است و بعضی هایش درست نیست. ولی من درباره سرمربی اعتقادم این است که ما تا فیفادی وقت داریم .ضمن این که کار را باید به سرعت انجام بدهیم و کاری کنیم که سرمربی لیگ را هم زیر نظر قرار دهد هرچند سرمربی مدنظر ما دارد لیگ را به طور جدی و به وسیله ... (خودش) دنبال می کند و می بیند. این را مردم بدانند که این کار دارد انجام می شود.تاج در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا سرمربی مشخص شده؟ گفت: نه ما روندش را طی می کنیم، برای آوردن هر سرمربی یک روند و مناسباتی دارد که نسبت به قبل یک مقدار سخت تر هم شده است.

Comment

Was his consideration due to his kids name being Saffron?! lol

Comment

Dennis Bergkamp? We know him well in Germany he played Holland World Cup 1998. But in European news there is no news yet that Bergkamp go Iran?

Comment

Warnings will be issued from this point forward to anyone posting without a link or at least a reference to where the news is coming from. TM Coaching news is not a joke!!!!
                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-10-2019, 10:08 AM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hervé Renard?

I just translate to German: Bondscoach Hervé Renard verlaat Marokko it saying he is leaving Morocco. Would he be our next coach?

Can somebody ready dutch?
                  This is the reference to where the news is coming from: https://www.bladna.nl/bondscoach-her...kko,25340.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Warnings will be issued from this point forward to anyone posting without a link or at least a reference to where the news is coming from. TM Coaching news is not a joke!!!!
                    oh my obviously it was a damn joke

Comment

Obvious to you...

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                        Damn you literally spewed a bunch of bullshit not even referencing anything in the article
                        Are you talking to me? If no, never mind. If yes, first of all lets be respectful (لطفا بیایید احترام یکیگر را حفظ کنیم) . Secondly, if you read the portion that you quoted in Farsi he first says that the future coach is watching the league games and then when they ask him if the coach has been selected (determined = مشخص شده) he first says no and then he says we will go through the process ( نه ما روندش را طی می کنیم). That's contradicting himself within a couple of sentences in the same interview. Also, earlier he says we have until Fifa day ( ما تا فیفادی وقت داریم). I have used the Farsi portions you provided with translations. So, where did I misquote (spewing b******t) Mr. Taj?

Comment

cool.....now you know not to joke about these things on here, you can use your Facebook jokes if you'd like. this thread and website is not a place where a "joke" (that could easily be interpreted as misinformation) will be tolerated. thanks for understanding
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by subripper View Post
                            HAHAHHAHAH!!! Touche!! I love how he also went out of his way to say "Agar morabi oomad, yani tahrimha hich fayedeyi nadasht. Agar nayoomad... We are screwed."
                            I guess we can conclude that "tahrimha kheyli moasser boode"

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              hummm.... can a chance be more clearer than a penalty shot? But Ronaldo blew it, just like Taremi blew his.
                              and yes if Ronaldo got a red card he would have been sent off. If he also had taken the penalty better, he may have scored before he was even sent off. So let's cut the ifs and buts. The point is, we played well. Very well. But in this WC, we were also luckier than before.
                              That wasn't a penalty though (wrongly given), and Ronaldo should've been sent off after he punched Pouraliganji in the face. Given that Diego Costa should've also received a red card for assaulting Beiranvand, and given that a red card would've meant a great advantage to us in both games, i'd argue that we were extremly unlucky.

Comment

Hope we get a good coach after such a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X