This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subripper View Post
    Apparently, according to Taj we are going to have a coach announced in the next 2 - 3 days.. I wonder if its actually Marc Wilmots following the WIkipedia page update too.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160997...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
    it seems ...you didnt read the keyword

مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در گفت*وگویی، درباره تعیین تکلیف سرمربی جدید تیم ملی گفت: امیدوارم سرمربی جدید تیم ملی ظرف 2 الی3 روز آینده به ایران آمده و معرفی شود.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      You'd seriously take Wilmots?
      I mean over daie or branko, yes. is he really bad at handling personalities?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I mean over daie or branko, yes. is he really bad at handling personalities?
        I'd take Daei over both.
        And yes, Wilmots is not good at handling personalities.

Here is one example:

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...h-marc-wilmots

Comment

Taj said our new TM coach is a world class European coach and IFF will announce it in 2-3 days

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Taj said our new TM coach is a world class European coach and IFF will announce it in 2-3 days
            My god, can this be dragged out any longer and our hopes gotten any higher prior to the ACTUAL announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              it seems ...you didnt read the keyword

مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در گفت*وگویی، درباره تعیین تکلیف سرمربی جدید تیم ملی گفت: امیدوارم سرمربی جدید تیم ملی ظرف 2 الی3 روز آینده به ایران آمده و معرفی شود.
              HAHAHHAHAH!!! Touche!! I love how he also went out of his way to say "Agar morabi oomad, yani tahrimha hich fayedeyi nadasht. Agar nayoomad... We are screwed."

Comment

Originally posted by subripper View Post
                Very interesting news! In fact, I just checked Marc Wilmots' Wikipedia page and it has him listed as Iran coach!!! Obviously it's Wikipedia and anyone can change the page but....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Wilmots
                https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Di_Matteo

They also have this guy listed as Iran coach lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
                  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Di_Matteo

They also have this guy listed as Iran coach lol
                  Lollllllll! Someone is trolling hard. The Iran position has since been removed from Wilmots wiki. I bet you it's Taj messing around with wiki

Comment

Its MARC WILMOTS!! It will be confirmed in a few days....

Comment

How long Wilmots coached Côte d'ivoire for?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        Me and my 5 German assistant still ready for the job..
                        And u r who ?

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          Its MARC WILMOTS!! It will be confirmed in a few days....
                          At this point, after CQ and Schafer's poor treatment and sanctions, I'd be surprised we get ANY European coach to take the helm at TM. If they pull this out of their hat somehow, props to IFF. But I won't hold my breath until the contract is signed.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            At this point, after CQ and Schafer's poor treatment and sanctions, I'd be surprised we get ANY European coach to take the helm at TM. If they pull this out of their hat somehow, props to IFF. But I won't hold my breath until the contract is signed.
                            Where are all the guys on the forum who were saying we can get a better, cheaper European coach than CQ. We're gonna get sholezard and like it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              Where are all the guys on the forum who were saying we can get a better, cheaper European coach than CQ. We're gonna get sholezard and like it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                              Agreed, though personally, I like Sholezard =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Agreed, though personally, I like Sholezard =)
                                Sholezard is great but nothing compared to Harrire Badom or Fereni!

Comment

Working...
                                X