Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m still waiting for them to put out a rumour linking Mourinho with the job

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I’m still waiting for them to put out a rumour linking Mourinho with the job
      Not a chance.

If IFF's panties got in a bunch over CQ calling out their incompetence, Mourinho is going to tear them new ones.

They are looking for a soft coach that can be manipulated into shutting up and getting "good enough" results that can keep people away from speaking out (Your Branko types)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        according to Tasnim, IFF is in talk with :

Marc Wilmots
        [FONT=arial]Julen Lopetegui

Very interesting news! In fact, I just checked Marc Wilmots' Wikipedia page and it has him listed as Iran coach!!! Obviously it's Wikipedia and anyone can change the page but....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Wilmots

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Not a chance.
          If IFF's panties got in a bunch over CQ calling out their incompetence, Mourinho is going to tear them new ones.
          They are looking for a soft coach that can be manipulated into shutting up and getting "good enough" results that can keep people away from speaking out (Your Branko types)
          [IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]

Comment

^ l love me some vicente..! one of my all time fav. coach..!! Only if..!
            not sure if modern game has passed him by ? or if he can cope in shitty coaching environment of iran or if he even seeking employment after already such an illustrious coaching career..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ^ l love me some vicente..! one of my all time fav. coach..!! Only if..!
              not sure if modern game has passed him by ? or if he can cope in shitty coaching environment of iran or if he even seeking employment after already such an illustrious coaching career..?
              I doubt it. Being TM Coach means you age 3 years for every 1 year you are the coach

Comment

Apparently, according to Taj we are going to have a coach announced in the next 2 - 3 days.. I wonder if its actually Marc Wilmots following the WIkipedia page update too.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160997...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by subripper View Post
                  Apparently, according to Taj we are going to have a coach announced in the next 2 - 3 days.. I wonder if its actually Marc Wilmots following the WIkipedia page update too.
                  https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160997...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
                  Wikipedia updates are nothing to rely on. Wilmots isn't TM coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Wikipedia updates are nothing to rely on. There are zero facts.
                    Yeah man I know - that's why I mentioned earlier in my post (a couple up) that its not to rely on

Let's hope this time its actually 2 - 3 days although I doubt it given Taj's reputation with timelines.

Comment

I'd be happy with either one - just please for the love of god no iranian or no 3rd rate european coach
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I'd be happy with either one - just please for the love of god no iranian or no 3rd rate european coach
                        You'd seriously take Wilmots?

Comment

You'd seriously take Wilmots?
                          I would be happy with him until i read his wiki profile: only his Belgium nt spell was successful

Comment

Wilmots is garbage, but boy, Lopetegui would be really nice....

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I would be happy with him until i read his wiki profile: only his Belgium nt spell was successful
                              He can't handle tactics, personalities, defense, offense... he has just been lucky to have very talented teams.

Comment

He can't handle tactics, personalities, defense, offense... he has just been lucky to have very talented teams.
                                He'd fit perfectly in our exceptionally talented squad ))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X