This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
    It is utter BS..it is the Iranian equivalent of people in Europe blaming all of their problems on immigrants. Iran supported them militarily (on a low level scale) when America, Saudi and Israel were trying to obliterate their country though ISIS proxies and is their trading partner because they are Iran's only ally in the region.
    When a country is literally SAVING YOU I expect reciprocation of respect.

So seeing the trash Syrian team try to harm our players, grassroll, cheat, insult our heroes like Ali Daei etc... yeah I'm gonna wish we retract all our money from them.

Comment

I meanwhile think it will certainly be Branko to take over. That's why nothing is announced yet, they wait until the end of the season.

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        I meanwhile think it will certainly be Branko to take over.
        Actually the only persons IFF confirmed will NOT be the coach were Branko and Ali Daei!

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        That's why nothing is announced yet, they wait until the end of the season.

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk
        https://video.varzesh3.com/video/191...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

Apparently Taj said the new TM head coach will be iranian!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Can you post a source? That's a pretty substantial piece of news.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              Can you post a source? That's a pretty substantial piece of news.
              I read it in a telegram channel news

Comment

I read it in a telegram channel news
                He was on TV last night and he said TM omid coach will be Iranian and TM will be foriegn.

Highly unlikely that is true.

Comment

I read his interview too, didn't outright say it but hinted at it

Comment

As they have games coming up and don’t have any viable option maybe they are referring to an interim coach?

Comment

provide source or dont write please

Comment

سلطانی فر خبر : تفاهم فدراسیون فوتبال با چند مربی «خیلی خوب» خارجی برای هدایت تیم ملی

.وزیر ورزش و جوانان از مذاکره و تفاهم فدراسیون فوتبال با چند مربی خیلی خوب خارجی خبر داد.

در خصوص تیم ملی بزرگسالان هم در جریان هستم با تعدادی مربی خوب و دارای کارنامه مذاکراتی انجام شده
                        که امیدواریم با بررسی های دقیق در آینده نزدیک گزینه نهایی را اعلام کنیم.

خبرگزاری تسنیم

Comment

according to Tasnim, IFF is in talk with :

Marc Wilmots
                          Julen Lopetegui

مهدی تاج امروز اعلام کرد که سرمربی تیم ملی خارجی است و ظرف 3 روز آینده به ایران خواهد آمد. وزیر ورزش نیز از در جریان بودن این وزارتخانه خبر داد و گفت که فدراسیون با مربیان «خیلی خوب خارجی» به تفاهم رسیده است.

محمود اسلامیان عضو هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون هم گفت که دو گزینه اروپایی مدنظر فدراسیون هستند که هم اکنون در تیمی هم مربیگری نمی*کنند.پیگیری های خبرنگار تسنیم نشان می دهد که فدراسیون فوتبال به دو گزینه بیش از بقیه نزدیک شده بود، دو گزینه ای که طبق گفته اسلامیان هم اکنون مربی تیمی نیستند؛ یکی مارک ویلموتس سرمربی پیشین تیم ملی بلژیک و دیگری خولن لوپتگی سرمربی سابق تیم ملی اسپانیا و رئال مادرید، با این حال مذاکرات با ویلموتس بهتر پیش رفته است

و وی در حال حاضر نزدیک ترین گزینه به نیمکت تیم ملی فوتبال ایران محسوب می شود. ویلموتس 50ساله است و سابقه هدایت تیم های ملی بلژیک، ساحل عاج و شالکه را در کارنامه دارد.

Comment

If they’re going after wilmots any domestic coach is better.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              according to Tasnim, IFF is in talk with :
                              Marc Wilmots
                              [FONT=arial][SIZE=4][B]Julen Lopetegui

meh..!!? on paper they supposedly could sound impressive, especially with names like Daie/brangoh etc. thrown around as other alternatives ..!!
                              nonetheless, they both seem somewhat raw and frankly just a "shot in the dark" from IFF ...!

neither look too likely to cope well enough working in an unprofessional coaching environment, much less likely to thrive in it..!!?

ps
                              on the positive from IFF perspective; this rumor will likely buy them another 1-3 months of precious TM preparation time to waste ..!

Comment

Iran can go after everybody. But none will come
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X