X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
    Petition to make Ehsan Singapore next TM coach
    i will be honored. for a start no rahamti and seyed jalal. and also no taremi. also as tm coach i would play few games in isfegan mashad , tabriz and shiraz. just like germany , other cities in iran could see TM play.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i will be honored. for a start no rahamti and seyed jalal. and also no taremi. also as tm coach i would play few games in isfegan mashad , tabriz and shiraz. just like germany , other cities in iran could see TM play.
      IF DJ Pedram makes a poll, you have my vote.

Comment

well have to think which players not to invite, i would invite sayad allahmanesh and give him his first cap against korea in seoul. that is one.

Comment

Is there any news? What happend to Dick Advocaat? When he would travell Iran? It is already May 2019 and still nobody. 4 months no coach still World Cup Quliefers is coming soon.

What if this would be first World Cup without a coaching

Comment

I have already put in my application for the next head coaching job of TM !!

Comment

Can you please forward me your resume I have a lot of connections to Iranian football and IFF so plz send it ASAP.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Can you please forward me your resume I have a lot of connections to Iranian football and IFF so plz send it ASAP.
                iff is not run by resume, you having a great resume wont get you any where to be honest

Comment

Other news -what ever happened to the new IFF crest that was supposed to be unveiled after the Asian Cup??

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                    Other news -what ever happened to the new IFF crest that was supposed to be unveiled after the Asian Cup??
                    They decided to send the money to Syria instead

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      They decided to send the money to Syria instead
                      I think the whole envy towards syria, complaining about how our money is being sent there, is a complete BS thing.

Comment

iff is not run by resume, you having a great resume wont get you any where to be honest
                        Dw bro I have good connections I’ll take care of you just forward me over your resume
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

well have to think which players not to invite, i would invite sayad allahmanesh and give him his first cap against korea in seoul. that is one.
                          you butchered his name
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                            I think the whole envy towards syria, complaining about how our money is being sent there, is a complete BS thing.
                            It is utter BS..it is the Iranian equivalent of people in Europe blaming all of their problems on immigrants. Iran supported them militarily (on a low level scale) when America, Saudi and Israel were trying to obliterate their country though ISIS proxies and is their trading partner because they are Iran's only ally in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
                              It is utter BS..it is the Iranian equivalent of people in Europe blaming all of their problems on immigrants. Iran supported them militarily (on a low level scale) when America, Saudi and Israel were trying to obliterate their country though ISIS proxies and is their trading partner because they are Iran's only ally in the region.
                              Right, thanks for the info but can we stick to the thread subject and not turn this into another political discussion. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Me and my 5 German assistant still ready for the job..

Comment

Working...
                                X