• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised to read CQ telling Taj is a liar and praising Kaffashian

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Hopefully we will hire a coach soon.
      And god willing we will bring the cup home in 2023!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I was surprised to read CQ telling Taj is a liar and praising Kaffashian
        huh...!! that is what ive been suspecting all along...!
        where and when did he say that..??

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          And god willing we will bring the cup home in 2023!
          I certainly hope so.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            huh...!! that is what ive been suspecting all along...!
            where and when did he say that..??
            Tehran times interview and PFDC front page

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              Well I dont know about the term haters but good riddance. Any fresh air is afresh air.
              That's what they said about the Shah!!! Make sure to breath deep...
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

It's amazing how planless IFF is. They knew the end of CQ's contract was near, they knew he was close to signing to Colombia, they didn't even attempt to extend his contract and in the meantime they remained totally unprepared. I mean it shouldn't surprise me, as it always was like this, but somehow I still can't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  Well I dont know about the term haters but good riddance. Any fresh air is afresh air.
                  I don't know about fresh air, but if you enjoy the smell of corruption and incompetence, don't lift your nose from the pile of shit in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Tehran times interview and PFDC front page
                    Thanks
                    Keep forgetting go check the Home page of PFDC..!
                    Thanks for heads up to it.
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...t-his-critics/
                    Good read for all to see the true face of these corrupt Ozgalz ..! The supposed servants of Iran football ..!:/

Comment

Tunisia friendly seems to have not gone through since they have Iraq instead of Iran on their schedule for June 7th and South Korea friendly is nowhere to be found either

Comment

This regime is built on lies deceit and pure BS. From day one when they arrived they promised free this and free that and look at us 40 years later!! The only free thing we got was free proof that Islamic rule is for donkeys !!

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                          Tunisia friendly seems to have not gone through since they have Iraq instead of Iran on their schedule for June 7th and South Korea friendly is nowhere to be found either
                          Tunisia Iraq was a rumor that are older than the Iran/Tunisia confirmed by tunisian federation some days ago

Comment

DICK ADVOCAAT LINK WITH IRAN NEXT COACH

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                              DICK ADVOCAAT LINK WITH IRAN NEXT COACH
                              what a horrible choice....just put Ali daii in charge if that's there choice...

Comment

Who do I get in touch with so I can become the official English speaking negotiator of IFF?

Pelease aksept and folo me

Comment

Working...
                                X