Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to this article, Markar Aghajanyan has applied for the vacant India head coach position:

"Two other coaches with vast Asian experience are Iran’s Markar Aghajanyan, one of Carlos Queiroz’s assistants for the 2014 and 2018 World Cups, and Australian Aurelio Vidmar, who has coached in Thailand and been one of the key members of Socceroos’ backroom staff in their recent World and Asian Cup campaigns."

https://indianexpress.com/article/sp...types-5693280/

Comment

عضو هیأت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال درخصوص انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی تصریح کرد: تمام اسامی که اعلام می*شود هم درست و هم غلط است
      در آخرین جلسه*ای که داشتیم تاج گزارش کاملی درخصوص انتخاب سرمربی به اعضا داد.
      وی نام کاندیدا را اعلام کرد و گزارشی از روند مذاکرات با آنها مطرح کرد
      فکر می*کنم تا 10 روز آینده سرمربی تیم ملی انتخاب و معرفی شود

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
        عضو هیأت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال درخصوص انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی تصریح کرد: تمام اسامی که اعلام می*شود هم درست و هم غلط است
        Here is the Varzesh3 link for the above https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160729...ص-می-شود
        Brief translation:
        Mahmood Sheyei who is a member of the IFF chairing committee said that Taj gave a detailed report on the selection process of the TM future HC and the HC will be selected and announced in the next 10 days. Ten days from today, April 25, 2019, is middle of Ordibehesht and is the third date promised by Taj since CQ’s departure. Lets hope he keeps his word this time. I am not counting on it but I love to be proven wrong.

Comment

Looks more and more like the great Ali Daei will be back as TM coach.

Even PFDC has given him a front page news look just in time.

Comment

Taj doesn't trust the board because they have big mouths. I doubt what he told Sheyei is what's actually happening.

Comment

Looks more and more like the great Ali Daei will be back as TM coach.

Even PFDC has given him a front page news look just in time.

Lmao..! another disaster into making ..!
              So much for Only a Foreigner TM coach ..! Yet another BS promise from the zerang-wanna-be esfohooni SM-Tool ..!Sad rahmat be Kafaash, be khoda..!
              Makes sense too as I think this move has been long coming with surpringly the typically-flakey Daie having been behaving himself & saying all the right things in media in past few years...!
              I believe it’s blatently clear to everyone now we couldn’t attract anither halfway decent, internationally experienced, foreign coach @ even double the pay package we were paying CQ ..! Especially so to the clowns running IFF & the bozo asshole SM over-ruling them..!
              Let’s @ least hope that Ali has learned a thing or two about football tactics & man management over the past few years..!? & for the love of god let’s prey that he doesn’t again resort to getting tactical help from that know-nothing, goozoo , plagiarizing, lard-ass, paper coach AFazeli..! Cause if so then we’re utterly f**ked..!
              I haven’t followed Daie’s club coaching career, but aside from a good eye for footballing talents, I haven’t seen much else to convince me he could be more successful in his second stint in a job he is still ill qualified for..!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                According to this article, Markar Aghajanyan has applied for the vacant India head coach position:

"Two other coaches with vast Asian experience are Iran’s Markar Aghajanyan, one of Carlos Queiroz’s assistants for the 2014 and 2018 World Cups, and Australian Aurelio Vidmar, who has coached in Thailand and been one of the key members of Socceroos’ backroom staff in their recent World and Asian Cup campaigns."

https://indianexpress.com/article/sp...types-5693280/
                Isnt it idiotic from IFF not to have Aghajanian as care taker coach until a suitable head is found ??!!! Imagine the FIFA days we lost because IFF is still searching for someone and CQs IRANIAN assistant who’s been with the team for 8 years gets pushed aside and the team abandoned until further notice !!!
                I swear this regime is both retarded and high on Opium !!

Comment

Agree, Aghajanian should be caretaker coach.

Even if he does not have the experience, at least for continuity's sake in terms of knowing the players, the other national team staff and for reducing dysruption, it makes sense for him to at least temporarily take over until some miracle happens and we get a national team coach.

He has been part of this setup since 2011 FFS

And the players like him

I mean come on, it makes logical sense for this interim period. I guess logic isn't in their agenda.

Comment

IFF is still run by Morons because they NEVER had an interim plan after CQ left. Why???? As a federation their needed to be a plan since it was the sports ministry that wanted CQ gone !! So what now ??? 5th month without a coach. Without a praxis match!! Whole country is run by morons ....

Comment

Let Markar take the India job. It would be exciting nonetheless to see an Iranian national heading another national team. India would be great if they allowed dual citizenships as they have many talented players abroad who play for different national teams. If Markar manages this team, hopefully, he can make AFC more challenging.

Comment

They dont want anyone associated with CQ. They are doing a complete culture change. Soon CQ will be forbidden to be even talked about.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Hope Markar gets the India Job

Comment

3 months since CQ left and we still don't have a coach. This is truly embarrassing.

Comment

I'll take Daei, we're not getting any half-respectable foreigner who is actually going to apply themselves so might as well get some scarecrow in there who at least is passionate about TM and not just in it for personal reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                I'll take Daei, we're not getting any half-respectable foreigner who is actually going to apply themselves so might as well get some scarecrow in there who at least is passionate about TM and not just in it for personal reasons.
                                Oh yeah his last spell with TM or his clubs are big success stories. I prefer nobody or foreign guys from like leeskens

Comment

Working...
                                X