This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    The morons in charge did not realize how hard it is to get a high profile coach to come to Iran when they decided not to extend CQs contract.

I would be quite happy with Renard if we can get him. After all the time wasted Taj better not have Branko in mind for the job
    Do not you think IFF is deliberately delaying the selection of the new coach in order to avoid paying salary for a few months due to financial problems?

Branko Ivankovic is the most qualified IPL coach but Perspolis will never allow anyone else to hire him at the moment because they need Branko Ivankovic themselves. If you have to pick one between Branko Ivankovic and Amir Ghalenoei, who do you pick? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      south korea game is good, but who is our coach?
      Our coach is like Mehdi. He shall appear soon !!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        South Korean FA confirms June friendly with Team Melli:

"S. Korea to host Australia, Iran in men's football friendlies in June

South Korea will host Australia and Iran in men's football friendlies in June, the sport's national federation said Friday.

South Korea and Iran only need to sign an agreement to finalize their meeting."

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN2019041...5?section=news
        I have a feeling that we will lose this friendly. They have not won a single match against Iran in almost 10 years, been carrying g that scar for way too long.

They will take advantage of our chaotic state of TM and given their good recent form, will go kamikaze trying to score on a coachless side, this winning!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Myth, in other words! 🤠

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            The morons in charge did not realize how hard it is to get a high profile coach to come to Iran when they decided not to extend CQs contract.

I would be quite happy with Renard if we can get him. After all the time wasted Taj better not have Branko in mind for the job
            Honestly Branko not being paid for months, and now him saying his lawyer will look into the matter, hence possibility of his departure as result, sort of sound like a well orchestrated show to have him left with no other option than leaving Perspolis and taking charge of TM coaching duty.

Hope I am shamefully wrong with my theory. Bebe noon and Robbie noon also agree with me!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Alright this was good

Comment

It was the bigest mistake ever we not give Carlos Qurioz the chance for World Cup 2022. My friend telling that maybe after World Cup 2022 Carlos Quriouz can be back with Iran for Asian Cup 2023 and World Cup 2026. Althought it is possible but I think Carlos Qurioz would not return to us and he still get money from Iran not payed by Iran €900.000.

World Cup 2018 was great and I never will forget it! It was the best ever Team-Melli win Morocco and Spain had difficult time against us and we almost win Portugal!

I am sure 3th World Cup 2022 Carlos Qurioz would have sent Team-Melli into the round of 16

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                  Do not you think IFF is deliberately delaying the selection of the new coach in order to avoid paying salary for a few months due to financial problems?

Branko Ivankovic is the most qualified IPL coach but Perspolis will never allow anyone else to hire him at the moment because they need Branko Ivankovic themselves. If you have to pick one between Branko Ivankovic and Amir Ghalenoei, who do you pick? Why?
                  IFF are a bunch of morons and yes one of the reasons for their delay is to avoid paying money for a few months, but at the same time those in charge of CQs dismissal were utter clueless if they thought they can get another high caliber coach like CQ to come to Iran at the drop of a hat.

Also I do not want either Branko or GN near TM. They are both terrible in their own way.

Comment

South Korean inviting Australia and Iran to get Asia number 1 ranking... Thinking of future world cup pots group headers in final world cup groups.
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                      South Korean inviting Australia and Iran to get Asia number 1 ranking... Thinking of future world cup pots group headers in final world cup groups.
                      lol those bastards no wonder they're inviting us to a 'friendly'
                      But I think Qatar or Japan will yank the 1st place spot from us since the absence of CQ.

Comment

Hopefully our ranking will not plummet too much. It's going to be very tough to climb back up to this level. Especially with a hamvatani coach.

Comment

It will be an Vatani Iranian coach. Jalal Talebi is an option please no Homayoun or Daei Branco Ivanovic did only good in Asian. We need a coach like Carlos Quriouz but I know we will not be the some level. We will miss Carlos Qurioz and we will know what we have have lost!

Winfried Schäfer is an option

Comment

A friendlY without a coach is useless. Friendlies need to be called by coaches with an objective
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Schafer called Queiroz ''pussy'' against Japan:

من کارلوس را می شناسم، مربی خوبی است. اما شاید مشکل بزرگ شاید ترس بود. اینکه چرا ایران در العین برابر ژاپن شکست خورد؟ چون می ترسید. وقتی می ترسید نمی توانید خلاقیت داشته باشید. و بار دیگر می خواهم تکرار کنم باید به بازیکن همه جور امکانات برای اینکه خوب بازی کند بدهیم. اگر مربی برابر ژاپن بترسد بازیکن نمی تواند نمایش خوبی داشته باشد. اگر بخواهیم برگردیم به کلینزمن، باید بگویم در ایران ما معلم فوتبال نیاز داریم که استعداد زیادی داشته باشد. ما آکادمی فوتبال داریم و باید یک مرکز تمرین برای بهترین بازیکن ها باشد. آنجا سرمربی با کمک مربی هایش هر هفته استعدادها را برای بازی بیاورد و آنجاست که همه چیز اوج می گیرد. یورگن کلینزمن مربی بسیار خوب است اما به ایران نمی آید.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160632...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Schafer called Queiroz ''pussy'' against Japan:

من کارلوس را می شناسم، مربی خوبی است. اما شاید مشکل بزرگ شاید ترس بود. اینکه چرا ایران در العین برابر ژاپن شکست خورد؟ چون می ترسید. وقتی می ترسید نمی توانید خلاقیت داشته باشید. و بار دیگر می خواهم تکرار کنم باید به بازیکن همه جور امکانات برای اینکه خوب بازی کند بدهیم. اگر مربی برابر ژاپن بترسد بازیکن نمی تواند نمایش خوبی داشته باشد. اگر بخواهیم برگردیم به کلینزمن، باید بگویم در ایران ما معلم فوتبال نیاز داریم که استعداد زیادی داشته باشد. ما آکادمی فوتبال داریم و باید یک مرکز تمرین برای بهترین بازیکن ها باشد. آنجا سرمربی با کمک مربی هایش هر هفته استعدادها را برای بازی بیاورد و آنجاست که همه چیز اوج می گیرد. یورگن کلینزمن مربی بسیار خوب است اما به ایران نمی آید.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160632...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                                Theres one thing I've learned about inter-Iranian football culture. Everyone has an opinion. No one wants to put their money where their mouth is.

CQ had his faults but I'm sure if you gave a midtable team to him in IPL he would have them competing for top 4 in 2 years.

People only talk smack when their target is gone because they fear confrontation. A toxic quality of some Iranians I have seen that has apparently rubbed off on Schafer.
                                Last edited by perspolis#1; 04-21-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X