X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Good luck finding a foreign coach now
    IFF will only be able to find a foreign coach desperate for another opportunity to showcase, not an in-demand coach.
    Klinnsman would fit that mold since he failed with USA and not many federations want to take a chance with him.
    I am not the biggest fan of him, but IFF could do worse

Comment

IRAN VS SYRIA

THURSDAY
      JUNE 6

AZADI

Comment

I'd like to see IPL best players of the month in games against weak opponents for TM.
        That would be pretty nice, since we get to have variety in the team and also see on what level our league is.

Comment

We had to keep Carlos Quriouz! It was the bigest mistake ever from IFF or other not give him contract..

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
            I'd like to see IPL best players of the month in games against weak opponents for TM.
            That would be pretty nice, since we get to have variety in the team and also see on what level our league is.
            Great idea for lower opponents but lets not be arrogant until we know who the coach is and are safely good for the next round.

We almost failed to qualify for 2006 out of thinking we were much better than Jordan/Qatar.

If any lesson was learned during the CQ era, its never underestimate anyone.

Comment

It is becoming clear that Taj and IFF have serious problems with money transfers and it is getting in the way of signing a new credible European coach (as Taj has been claiming). He first said the new coach will be announced by Nowruz then he changed it to end of Farvardin (April 20) now he is saying middle of Ordibehesht (early May) and he is also qualifying that with FIFA's decision on WC 2022 number of participating teams (perhaps he is thinking that he could get a cheaper coach if FIFA goes to 48 teams). He also said that the same problems that has delayed CQ's payments will exist with the new coach (Hello! I could have told him that last year). Now there are rumors that IFF may let Kranchar go (U23 Olympic team head coach). Esteeli (U23 manager) has denied these reports but I wouldn't be surprised that the same currency issues and less than impressive results are the reasons behind the rumors. I am beginning to think IFF should bite the bullet and go with an Iranian coach. Golmohammadi and Daei are top of my list. These delays are starting to hurt TM prospects for WC 2022 more and more every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                It is becoming clear that Taj and IFF have serious problems with money transfers and it is getting in the way of signing a new credible European coach (as Taj has been claiming). He first said the new coach will be announced by Nowruz then he changed it to end of Farvardin (April 20) now he is saying middle of Ordibehesht (early May) and he is also qualifying that with FIFA's decision on WC 2022 number of participating teams (perhaps he is thinking that he could get a cheaper coach if FIFA goes to 48 teams). He also said that the same problems that has delayed CQ's payments will exist with the new coach (Hello! I could have told him that last year). Now there are rumors that IFF may let Kranchar go (U23 Olympic team head coach). Esteeli (U23 manager) has denied these reports but I wouldn't be surprised that the same currency issues and less than impressive results are the reasons behind the rumors. I am beginning to think IFF should bite the bullet and go with an Iranian coach. Golmohammadi and Daei are top of my list. These delays are starting to hurt TM prospects for WC 2022 more and more every day.
                How PP, SS and TS can pay their foreign coach & players?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  How PP, SS and TS can pay their foreign coach & players?
                  Who says they can?
                  Look at how many times all these clubs have been penalized for missed payments by FIFA.

Branko is already having issues getting paid.

Comment

Happy to announce that Pasha Hajian of Gol Bezan has concluded a deal for Katayoun Khosrowyar to join the coaching staff of Reign FC! [emoji116]

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/...984721408?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                      We had to keep Carlos Quriouz! It was the bigest mistake ever from IFF or other not give him contract..
                      Yeah but unfortunately many people who don't care about Iranian soccer made this decision and the fans have to pay the price.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Happy to announce that Pasha Hajian of Gol Bezan has concluded a deal for Katayoun Khosrowyar to join the coaching staff of Reign FC! [emoji116]
                        https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/...984721408?s=19
                        Reign is a pretty good team out in SEA area.

They got some cute players too.

Will be in contention to win NWSL this year.

YAHOO sports live streams all matches.

And finally your post does not belong in this thread

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

We almost failed to qualify for 2006 out of thinking we were much better than Jordan
                          Oh man those who had the pleasure of not having lived through those torturous days will never appreciate how easy we qualified to 2 back-to-back WCs at such ease and in style.

Losing to Jordan in a packed Azadi, then almost failing against Qatar until the last minutes of the match, thus the unbelievable possibility of bowing out of WC in our first WCQ round! [emoji2299][emoji2299][emoji2299]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Who says they can?
                            Look at how many times all these clubs have been penalized for missed payments by FIFA.

Branko is already having issues getting paid.
                            Adding to that history is the current challenges that Perspolis has in paying Branko.

Comment

Rumor now is that Klinsmann is going to China! Phew!

Comment

we cant get a big coach, sanctions, iran toman falling everyday, unless the morroco coach come, we will have problems. plus any top coach wanna come iran will call CQ and i dont think cq will give them good review, with all the problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X