Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont support them, let them come to iran and if they distespect us we have enough options, at least we can learn not to lose against these teams in asian cup or whatever

Comment

With the weather warming in New York it feels like the World Cup again. We were inches away from eliminating Portugal and making it to the second round!

I wish we had another tournament to participate in, at very least.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        With the weather warming in New York it feels like the World Cup again. We were inches away from eliminating Portugal and making it to the second round!
        I wish we had another tournament to participate in, at very least.
        Yes i saw meany times back it was so easy to WIN Portugal by 2:1 only needed to shoot the ball inside the box. Even I had scored the goal against Portugal i am still feel sad we not made it

It was a HISTORICAL World Cup for Iran 2018 Russia a WIN in 20 years against Morocco. SPAIN had difficult time against us and we almost played 1:1 it was a clear GOAL for IRAN

Comment

Someone updated Klinsmann wiki as the new head of TM lool

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Someone updated Klinsmann wiki as the new head of TM lool
            Never would happen.

Imagine what happens when Klinsmann says USSF is more organized than IFF.

Madare aroos(Khamenei) will definitely issue a fatwa.

Comment

Jurgen Klissman for TM coach? !! True ? false? Is he good or bad?..

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                false

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  False, but also bad.

Comment

Would be great if Klinsmann could be our new Head coach, but since he lives in the United States and is an American citizen, i hardly believe that it will be possible. We will end up with a crappy vatani coach ( berangoh )! Until this regime is ruling Iran, we won‘t get what we want nor deserve

Comment

I've said this earlier, and will say it again: we'll be lucky if we get a Klinsmann caliber coach.

Comment

One thing is for sure, Klinsmann has repeatedly shown support and passion for Iran in the past,
                        He was the one who made the Iran-Germany game happen for the Bam Earthquake Victims and I know he has donated even before that on multiple occasions
                        Also I remember once he mentioned how his son has a lot of iranian friends, I think he knows much about our culture

Comment

Besides that - yes I know he wasnt that succesful with Bayern ( Hoeness & Rumennige are also to blame) but what he tried there was basically what he did for Germany in 2006 - build a great team out of young & high potential players - Lahm, Podolski, Schweini etc. where all nobodys before World Cup 2006
                          I would happily give Klinsmann a 10 year contract if I where IFF

Comment

Don't know why, I saw XAvi as TM head coach in my dreams lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              I've said this earlier, and will say it again: we'll be lucky if we get a Klinsmann caliber coach.
                              So true, some people are in football hapalutland.It's not as if we are spoilt for choice.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Felix Magath would be a good one for us? Former Bayern München
                                Or Wolfgang Sidka he was Bahrain coach and the loss of WCQ 2002 I feel still the pain

We still have no coach and World Cup 2022 Quliefers is coming by august

Comment

Working...
                                X