This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    No respected and high profile coach wants to come to Iran. CQ was a rare exception and IFF were utter fools for letting him go especially since he wanted to stay for WC 22.
    IFF weren't the ones who let him go but I think the order came from above (sports ministry). More over I think you are being very pessimistic. Have some faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      IFF weren't the ones who let him go but I think the order came from above (sports ministry). More over I think you are being very pessimistic. Have some faith.
      I am aware that the order came from the Sports minister, that is why I have said that Taj should have taken this matter to Rohani. As far as being pessimistic, after all the progress we had under CQ I just do not want TM to go through the dark ages of 2006-2011 again, which seems quite likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        I am aware that the order came from the Sports minister, that is why I have said that Taj should have taken this matter to Rohani. As far as being pessimistic, after all the progress we had under CQ I just do not want TM to go through the dark ages of 2006-2011 again, which seems quite likely.
        That is why I say you are being pessimistic. For me, I know Taj has promised a good foreign coach. So I will have faith in him bringing one since he has never broken a promise before like other past IFF bosses. As far as bringing the matter to Rohani....and as far as you and I know, maybe he did and it did not help. Maybe the order came from Rohani himself to begin with! Maybe it was Rahbar's order and no one else could do something about it. What do we know? What we DO know though, is that Taj was the one who kept CQ when everybody else was against him. He was the first IFF boss who made most of the coach's requests actually happen. From building modern training facilities to charter airplanes and TM's own bus. and we also know that the order of letting CQ go, came from the government. So let's not get stuck on negative vibes and have some faith in the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          That is why I say you are being pessimistic. For me, I know Taj has promised a good foreign coach. So I will have faith in him bringing one since he has never broken a promise before like other past IFF bosses. As far as bringing the matter to Rohani....and as far as you and I know, maybe he did and it did not help. Maybe the order came from Rohani himself to begin with! Maybe it was Rahbar's order and no one else could do something about it. What do we know? What we DO know though, is the Taj was the one who kept CQ when everybody else was against him. He was the first IFF boss who made most of the coach's requests actually happen. From building modern training facilities to charter airplanes and TM's own bus. and we also know that the order of letting CQ go, came from the government. So let's not get stuck on negative vibes and have some faith in the man.
          I hope you are right. We'll see.

Comment

Iran might play Afghanistan national team in Azadi sometime soon. Ticket Sales profits will go to flood victims of Iran.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv9wNviBAlO/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv91SGYh8jr/

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
              Iran might play Afghanistan national team in Azadi sometime soon. Ticket Sales profits will go to flood victims of Iran.
              Questions:

1) Afghanistan has a team?
              2) Will they be offering complementary chelo kabab at the stadium to make sure fans will actually attend?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Questions:

1) Afghanistan has a team?
                2) Will they be offering complementary chelo kabab at the stadium to make sure fans will actually attend?
                Please don´t be that disrespectful towards our Afghan brothers.
                The funny fact is that there will be most likely more Afghani people in the Stadium than Iranians.

Comment

I was talking to my friend in Iran yesterday. He said there is a tentative game against South Korea planned for June but yet still no word on a coach. He also said that while in some circles the name of the Angolan tire had been mentioned but it was confirmed that he is not being considered.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We are so isolated that no major country will play us in a friendly to generate revenue for flood victims. The biggest draw we can get is afgahnistan.
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Still no announcement? I’ve feeling it will be a domestic or Iranian coach....

the money and results that CQ has made for Iran he was literally free for Iran, all these tv journalist complaining that his salary was too high are all Regime dogs, these hezbollah and basiji salaries are too high.
                      there is no money left for the flood victims after 40 years stealing Iran’s oil and gas & resources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        We are so isolated that no major country will play us in a friendly to generate revenue for flood victims. The biggest draw we can get is afgahnistan.
                        Afghanistan is too good for us lol.. All the Afghan immigrants that lived in Iran have left because the Afghan currency is stronger than the Iranian currency. Absolutely a disgrace where Iran is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                          Please don´t be that disrespectful towards our Afghan brothers.
                          The funny fact is that there will be most likely more Afghani people in the Stadium than Iranians.
                          No disrespect at all. It was a serious question, I don't think I've ever seen an Afghan team play in the past 15 years that I've been following TM. Would love for them to come up in Asian soccer.

In all seriousness though, I hope it happens and that they raise a large amount of funds for the flood victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                            Absolutely. Don't even doubt it for a split second. We will definitely be outnumbered by their fans. Who remembers their home games against Japan and I believe Syria in Tehran? They packed the stadiums!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
                              https://www.instagram.com/perspolis/p/BwAU9TGFpPd/

Branko Ivankovic named Iran football league's best coach according to www.clubworldranking.com
                              Mr. Branko ranked 172 in the ranking.

در جدید ترین رنکینگ برترین مربیان جهان برانکو بالاتر از تمام مربیان لیگ برتر ایران در رده 172 قرار گرفت.
                              This isn't team melli news.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                This isn't team melli news.
                                But have you forgotten, "Persepolis team-mellie mane"

It's also just a random independent website too: https://www.facebook.com/FootballWorldRankings

Not sure what the algorithms are based on but they need a bit of work

Still, it's entertaining to see Nuno next to the coach of "Mamelodi Sundowns".

Comment

Working...
                                X