Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah is still a great player. The rest should leave TM - especially Shojaei.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      We have been saying this for years and its two of the eXpErIeNcEd players who have cost us crucial points in qualifiers. How else are young players supposed to gain experience? Shojaei and Dejagah are mentally/physically done. Rezaeian was never anything special, now he is playing for the last place team in qatar. Ansarifard plays in the same garbage league. Hajsafi out too, what a bum.

With a new coach after so many years with Queiroz, its gonna be an experiment anyways. Might as well build the new foundation with younger players with potential. Its a better investment for the future of TM. Why keep wasting caps on old, washed up players who have nothing left to contribute?

Ok, I’m done with Masoud too. But the rest can help. I’m not saying they should start or even play a lot, but their experience will help in this very tense situation we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Dejagah is still a great player. The rest should leave TM - especially Shojaei.
        How has he been for Tractor? The last time I saw him play was against Japan and a few minutes against Hong Kong.

Comment

How has he been for Tractor? The last time I saw him play was against Japan and a few minutes against Hong Kong.
          Excellent. One of, if not the best in the club by far.

Comment

Dejagah is an accessory option for these qualifiers.

I wouldnt want to get rid of Ghafouri immediately either.

The rest especially Shojaei need to go.

Against Cambodia/HK it doesnt matter who we play in those positions but it will vs Bahrain/Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              I disagree. This first camp is not the time to experiment. We have to win all 4 games. Moving forward after these next 4 games, we can integrate the younger guys in.
              Shojaei, Amiri are done. They shouldn't be invited, the rest may get the call for the next camp though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We have been saying this for years and its two of the eXpErIeNcEd players who have cost us crucial points in qualifiers. How else are young players supposed to gain experience? Shojaei and Dejagah are mentally/physically done. Rezaeian was never anything special, now he is playing for the last place team in qatar. Ansarifard plays in the same garbage league. Hajsafi out too, what a bum.

With a new coach after so many years with Queiroz, its gonna be an experiment anyways. Might as well build the new foundation with younger players with potential. Its a better investment for the future of TM. Why keep wasting caps on old, washed up players who have nothing left to contribute?
                I don't know if you think we are Brazil or something, but we are not. Dejagah, Ansarifard, Rezaeian, Ghafouri and Hajsafi are all good players by Asian standards. That being said, it is time for Shojaei to retire. It's not about his age but the fact that he physically cannot compete anymore.

Comment

Skočić call him up! (At least for squad depth, maybe starts? )

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    We simply lost CQ services under his supposed leadership ..!! Enough said..!!
                    didnt see him come to give interviews in support of keeping Carlos and extending his contract back when it mattered and perhaps take on an ass-clown's like Misaghi when that bastard Brangoh was stirring up shitt and entire PP domestic goozoo fans and IRIB were on CQ's back in the run up to AC, trying to undermine our chances of going deep into the tourney and quiet possibly winning the title..!
                    instead he just abandoned him at most vital juncture and just like a good YES MAN (who's primary concern is saving his own hide) stayed quiet when CQ was coming under unfair criticism from every corner of our football media etc followed along exactly as he was prescribed by bosses in Sport Ministry..!...... and provided CQ with little to no help in the preparatory program for AC and during it, forcing him to blow up about the long time unpaid salaries to his assistance and other shitt conditions in the AC prep camp to the media in midst of the competition ..!
                    folks need to take their heads outa their butts and really see Taj for what he really was , simply a Useless be-orzeh stooge ..! typical of most all IR officials...!
                    they just Follow what theyre being Told until they loose their positions for one reason or another....!! then come bitching and whining in the media under the pretense of SUPPOSEDLY EXPOSING THE CORRUPTIONS..!! , these are all tried and true tactics in order to force the authorities to bestow up on them another position of power in order to shut them up again...!!

need more proof..? go back to time when Wilmot was being sought after and introduced as TM coach..!! now can you recall Taj iterating anything in the media about his hesitation to hire him and his doubt in his ability to lead TM ...??? NO

anyways im done beating this annoying fking dead horse .....you guys take what you want from all this bs..!!
                    I think a major problem inflicting some people here is the unwarranted need to take sides. Between Taj and Misaghi, I hope both lose. There is no redeeming quality in either of those two, neither in the vast majority of the servants of this corrupt football management.

Comment

I disagree. Both Shojaei and Dejagah will be great help off of the bench if we need them to be. They can go for 20-30 minutes a match and be effective.

The only difference between the two is one of them is more composed and focused mentally, the other lets his emotions take over which can be bad because we can’t afford to go a man down. Especially in the remaining 4 matches left in this round.

We need to win at least 3/4 of the matches (get 10 points at least) to get through. Anything less than 10 points and goodbye Qatar 2022. Bahrain will be dirty and it won’t be surprising if uncle Saudi spread their kerm again to help eliminate us and avoid us in the final round.

We have to win all games to make it to the final round.

Comment

Shojaei is completely done, he can't add anything, waste of spot. He should be no where close TM, he is pulling Ali Daei end of career by insisting to play for TM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                          According to AFC, the remaining WCQ round 2 matches will be played in October and November.
                          I hope we can set up 2-3 friendly matches before then on FIFA days so the team can build some chemistry with Skocic as head coach.

Comment

Recent contributions of experienced players who have been involved with TM as player or asst. coach:
                            Assistant coach Ali Karimi, after one game ghahr kard ba Queiroz.
                            Assistant coach Nekounam, who can forget his legendary performance against qatar?
                            Shojaei’s two yellow cards against Iraq, basically losing the game for us...
                            Hajsafi’s beautiful pass leading to bahrain’s winning penalty...
                            Assistant coach Hashemian, who many accused of being a yes man...
                            Dejagah, who picked up an injury after Hong Kong and decided to go to check on his sushi/shisha bar in Germany instead of being with the team against Cambodia...

Comment

Recent contributions of experienced players who have been involved with TM as player or asst. coach:
                              Assistant coach Ali Karimi, after one game ghahr kard ba Queiroz.
                              Assistant coach Nekounam, who can forget his legendary performance against qatar?
                              Shojaei’s two yellow cards against Iraq, basically losing the game for us...
                              Hajsafi’s beautiful pass leading to bahrain’s winning penalty...
                              Assistant coach Hashemian, who many accused of being a yes man...
                              Dejagah, who picked up an injury after Hong Kong and decided to go to check on his sushi/shisha bar in Germany instead of being with the team against Cambodia...
                              That’s what we call a cancerous culture. At the end of the day we don’t act like professionals.

Comment

Dragan back in Iran. Have yet to see this guy coach (even in IPL), and I already like him. He stuck around when it was still uncertain how the COVID thing would go, left when the Iranian league was shut down, and now is back 4 months before our next qualifier. He is at least putting in the face time in Iran. He's already met with many of the legionnaires. This is the type of commitment I saw with CQ (NOT Wilmots). It's a good sign. All for TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X