This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    He said that they have found a european coach and are just working on the details of his contract a couple weeks back. Now this vague follow up. He is clearly giving the people the run around.

He should have gone over the Sports minister’s head and taken the matter to Rohani regarding extending CQs contract. Letting CQ go was a monumental mistake.

Comment

Lets get a vote

How many people believe we will end up with Ali Daei on interim basis, which will extend into WC qualifiers, which will end in WC qualifier disappointment

Comment

Two words: Alex Nouri

I keep saying this time and time again. Other people have mentioned him and it falls on deaf ears with the IFF.

Alex Nouri is an Iranian-German coach who isn’t cheap but isn’t expensive. He has been in contact with the IFF since 2005 (Germany 2006/Branko days) and watched us qualify to the World Cup with a win over Uzbekistan.

His Baba is Iranian, he likes Ghormeh Sabzi, he respects Team Melli and is a fan. He did one hell of a job with Werder Bremen in 2016-17.

Who cares if he’s under contract, reach out to him and speak with him.

Where is Torabian when you need the guy? Lol. We need “Doc” Brown Torabian to take us back to the past and bring Alex Nouri to the future.

Seriously God bless Torabian, he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves after his efforts of reaching out to Carlos helped our football for 8 years.

Comment

Funny Torabian moment on Navad

https://youtu.be/1UmPKwVEEw8

Thank you Mr. Torabian for bringing the best manager for Team Melli. We haven’t forgotten your efforts and what you did for our national team and for our football.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Two words: Alex Nouri
            I keep saying this time and time again. Other people have mentioned him and it falls on deaf ears with the IFF.
            Alex Nouri is an Iranian-German coach who isn’t cheap but isn’t expensive. He has been in contact with the IFF since 2005 (Germany 2006/Branko days) and watched us qualify to the World Cup with a win over Uzbekistan.
            His Baba is Iranian, he likes Ghormeh Sabzi, he respects Team Melli and is a fan. He did one hell of a job with Werder Bremen in 2016-17.
            Who cares if he’s under contract, reach out to him and speak with him.
            Where is Torabian when you need the guy? Lol. We need “Doc” Brown Torabian to take us back to the past and bring Alex Nouri to the future.
            Seriously God bless Torabian, he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves after his efforts of reaching out to Carlos helped our football for 8 years.
            That guy is far, far away from being a relastic option for TM - and the fact that he likes Ghormeh Sabzi doesn´t change anything to that point.
            He has not won a single game since over 22 games. Let him coach a team longer than just 6 months, after that we can see if he is qualified or not.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Funny Torabian moment on Navad

https://youtu.be/1UmPKwVEEw8

Thank you Mr. Torabian for bringing the best manager for Team Melli. We haven’t forgotten your efforts and what you did for our national team and for our football.
              his efforts were instrumental in attracting and hiring of CQ..! for all i know, he may well be about the only guy in the organization with the abilities to negotiate and attract another decent world class foreigner coach..!!?
              i dont know what he has been up to of late..?? probably the corrupt system found a way to push him out of the power structure in our federation..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                He said that they have found a european coach and are just working on the details of his contract a couple weeks back. Now this vague follow up. He is clearly giving the people the run around.

He should have gone over the Sports minister’s head and taken the matter to Rohani regarding extending CQs contract. Letting CQ go was a monumental mistake.
                this..!!
                he seems to me another charm-zaboon, zerang esfoohooni looking out mostly to save his own hide...!!
                im so fed up with him promising so much and delivering so little..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  his efforts were instrumental in attracting and hiring of CQ..! for all i know, he may well be about the only guy in the organization with the abilities to negotiate and attract another decent world class foreigner coach..!!?
                  i dont know what he has been up to of late..?? probably the corrupt system found a way to push him out of the power structure in our federation..!!?
                  Yeah he was very smart in snatching Carlos 7 months after the 2010 World Cup. He also took a risk because Carlos was in bad terms with the Portuguese FF and we got him. Torabian flew back and forth from Iran to UAE and negotiated on behalf of IFF for Mr. Smiley Kafashian.

“It’s time to turn the sweat into gold” Carlos said on his first Navad appearance after watching Team Melli players crying. And boy did he help do that and more. I love Carlos forever

Comment

IFF should also consider Magath as head coach and Hashemian/Nouri/Mahdavikia as his assistant coaches (iranian coaches). He will also bring some german coaches with himself and all together will be fluent to speak german togeether, and our iranian coaches can transport the message in farsi to the pitch.

Magath recently said, that he likes to continue and coach again as a coach (of course he likes to coach in German Bundesliga) but i think the Iran head coach job can be also interesting for him. Magath had Dejagah in his team, when they finished with Wolfsburg champion. He worked together with Ali Karimi twice, in Munich and Schalke, and he can bring Karimi back as for example technical coach or dribbling situations, give his knowledge to the team. Yes i know, some now will come up, and say Karimi should be away from TM and so on...but i really think that this solution (team behind the team will bring us more, compared to just one great head coach. With Magath, our team will be 120% fit, pedare bazikonaro dar miare, they will fight and run as you have never seen before...

i said it also before, this could be a good solution:

Magath - Head coach / Team Manager
                    Sepp Eichkorn, Hashemian &. Nouri as CO-coaches.
                    Mahdavikia - Coach for Wingers and right/left back and standard situations.
                    Karimi - probably as technical coach, coaching dribbling skills and passes and for the momentum in a situation.
                    Nekounam - Bringing Leadership mentality to the team and building on Ezatolahi and Co. to produce next big defensive middlefielders for TM.

Dejagah as TM captain brining the philosophy of Magath and Co. onto the pitch.

In my eyes, a Nouri alone is...alone..
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Magath method of torture in training and dictatorship is not working with the new generation of players, and he can't survive long in Iran. No wonder since 2012 he failed to adjust himself with the new reality of modern football. It will be a matter of time until he loses his locker room.

Comment

no branko and also no previuos coach we had like daei or ghalenoi, we need a modern coach, an attacking minded coach

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                          no branko and also no previuos coach we had like daei or ghalenoi, we need a modern coach, an attacking minded coach
                          Daei was a damn attacking coach and judging by his stats, he did a great job as TM head coach! Not the least he introduced great young talents in TM! If we don't find any good foreign coach, I wouldn't mind him to come back. But no one else.

Comment

Who is the new coach? I thought Taj said he will be revealed by Nowruz...

Comment

Originally posted by Piroozi View Post
                              Who is the new coach? I thought Taj said he will be revealed by Nowruz...
                              Taj never indicated which Nowruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Daei was a damn attacking coach and judging by his stats, he did a great job as TM head coach! Not the least he introduced great young talents in TM! If we don't find any good foreign coach, I wouldn't mind him to come back. But no one else.
                                KSA 2 - Iran 1
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X