This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    Does anyone know a top coach who can beat Asian opponents ranked 90 and higher with one goal difference 60% of the time? They can play 11 men behind the ball if necessary. The pay is awesome and will be one of the best in the world. Also they can live in their countries and only come for training camps and whenever Tm gets together. Does anyone know of any top coaches?
    you should be banned - all you do is spam here

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
      you should be banned - all you do is spam here
      It is a legitimate question. We are looking for a coach and no one seems to know the answer.

Comment

Does anyone know a top coach who can beat Asian opponents ranked 90 and higher with one goal difference 60% of the time? They can play 11 men behind the ball if necessary. The pay is awesome and will be one of the best in the world. Also they can live in their countries and only come for training camps and whenever Tm gets together. Does anyone know of any top coaches?
        to be fair. Morocco & Chile were beaten by us under cq. Under Brangoh. Those teams wouldnt even play us/
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          to be fair. Morocco & Chile were beaten by us under cq. Under Brangoh. Those teams wouldnt even play us/
          Didn’t we beat Japan under Branko at Azadi in their prime? Genuinely asking, as I can’t remember if we did or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Didn’t we beat Japan under Branko at Azadi in their prime? Genuinely asking, as I can’t remember if we did or not...
            easy enough to find the answer to your question. Go to Livescore.com, FIFA.com, Google.com, and about a 1000 other sites to answer your own question.

Comment

2006 was Japan's prime? You must be like 14 years old.

Comment

yes that was an epic game in tehran which we won, but keep in mind we then lost to Japan in the return leg

CQ beat Japan in a freidnly also. The real money is made in the world cup and Branko got embarassed by Mexico and Angola, CQ showed Morocco Spain Portugal Argentina Nigeria whats up. The Bosnia match was a shame but we didnt have a deep enough squad for that 3rd game. you saw the improvement with how we played portugal for the 3rd game
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  yes that was an epic game in tehran which we won, but keep in mind we then lost to Japan in the return leg

CQ beat Japan in a freidnly also. The real money is made in the world cup and Branko got embarassed by Mexico and Angola, CQ showed Morocco Spain Portugal Argentina Nigeria whats up. The Bosnia match was a shame but we didnt have a deep enough squad for that 3rd game. you saw the improvement with how we played portugal for the 3rd game
                  We tied Japan 1-1 with CQ. We were winning but Beiro had a huge sooti. Anyways we dominated them in that game. In the Tehran game under Branko, we scored a good goal at the beginning and then a crazy winner thanks to Karimi and Hashemian linking up. Our squad was way better than Japan's at that time. We even had Nikbakht playing in that game.

Japan was not doing that well at that time and I remember they called Nakata out of retirement to help their team.

To Branko's credit, the return game we lost in Tokyo was us mainly using reserve players and we had already qualified.

Comment

Definitely not Japan's prime. We did win 2-1 in a somewhat semicontroversial fashion if I remember correctly regarding Hashemian's first goal.
                    We also lost the return leg 2-1 in Japan. Of course, if you look at the world cup group back then our group was Iran, Japan, North Korea, Bahrain. We also tied Bahrain 0-0 in Manama which was pretty embarrassing based on our teams pedigree at the time. A virtual cakewalk compared to teams like Qatar/Uzbekistan/Syria of now.
                    The round before that in 2006 was the scary part.

We lost to Jordan 1-0 in Azadi ending our long standing undefeated record there. Then we were 2-1 down to Qatar in a game that even a draw would end our hopes. Somehow Hashemian bailed us out that game with a late winner. That was the game with the following clip when it was tied 2-2. Whoever our next coach is, I hope they can handle Arab teams like CQ did as opposed to reliving nightmares like this.

I'm going to add these memorial gems to show how absolutely unorganized our IFF is and what dangerous situations our players were put in back then. These are clips of North Korean fans chasing the team into their locker room over a penalty call, before the police repelled them from during Branko's 2006 campaign. CQ would never let them get away with this shiz believe me

Last edited by perspolis#1; 03-29-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Definitely not Japan's prime. We did win 2-1 in a somewhat semicontroversial fashion if I remember correctly regarding Hashemian's first goal.

We also lost the return leg 2-1 in Japan. Of course, if you look at the world cup group back then our group was Iran, Japan, North Korea, Bahrain. We also tied Bahrain 0-0 in Manama which was pretty embarrassing based on our teams pedigree at the time.

The round before that in 2006 was the scary part.

We lost to Jordan 1-0 in Azadi ending our long standing undefeated record there. Then we were 2-1 down to Qatar in a game that even a draw would end our hopes. Somehow Hashemian bailed us out that game with a late winner. That was the game with the following clip when it was tied 2-2. Whoever our next coach is, I hope they can handle Arab teams like CQ did as opposed to reliving nightmares like this.

That was an insanely epic game. Roller coaster of emotions. I remember when we scored the own goal I was about to break furniture lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        That was an insanely epic game. Roller coaster of emotions. I remember when we scored the own goal I was about to break furniture lol.
                        When our team scores own goals, they score really bad ones too. I was 13 at the time so I was in tears already. If you want a trip down memory lane look at the videos from NK I posted.

Comment

It is a legitimate question. We are looking for a coach and no one seems to know the answer.
                          It's still easy to read between the lines and your true intentions with this "legitimate question" - It's the way you're asking it that's the problem.

I can't wait to see what you have to say, if we can't pull another miracle for hiring a coach, and go back to having Jordan as our main rivals.

Really can't wait. We'll talk then.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            It's still easy to read between the lines and your true intentions with this "legitimate question" - It's the way you're asking it that's the problem.
                            I can't wait to see what you have to say, if we can't pull another miracle for hiring a coach, and go back to having Jordan as our main rivals.
                            Really can't wait. We'll talk then.
                            Try to teach her some math. Start with plain and simple counting. She should be able to learn it as long as she is not suffering from dyscalculia.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                              2006 was Japan's prime? You must be like 14 years old.
                              Ok I’m 14, then you must be 7 years old for saying Ali Karimi should start over Ezatolahi and Ebrahimi at 2018 WC.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Try to teach her some math. Start with plain and simple counting. She should be able to learn it as long as she is not suffering from dyscalculia.
                                haha I had to look that term up: dyscalculia= severe difficulty in making arithmetical calculations, as a result of brain disorder.

Seems like she's just thinking with emotions and no logic. It's an Iranian thing (quite limiting, unfortunately).

Comment

Working...
                                X