Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what CQ is thinking about all this, if he's watching from the sidelines

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I wonder what CQ is thinking about all this, if he's watching from the sidelines
      He genuinely cares for Iran and Iranians from the bottom of his heart, so I can imagine the only thing he feels is sadness...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I miss Carlos Queiroz everyday and especially when I take a glance of this thread. We only know what the value was of this man when we lost him! I feel bad for criticizing him at times.

Comment

Ye mosht olaagh...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I feel bad for criticizing him at times.
            Same here. I regret it all now.

Comment

This unfortunate Iranian mentality of getting rid of things that work and do great and settle for crap(ie 1979 revolution)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I miss Carlos Queiroz everyday and especially when I take a glance of this thread. We only know what the value was of this man when we lost him! I feel bad for criticizing him at times.
                You guys are saying these things because of obsecurity and the fact that IFF is incompetent not because CQ was great all the time. He had two below average or unsuccessful Asian Cup. IFF would have kept him if he finished at least second in the last Asian Cup. However he did not and as a result, IFF ended the cooperation with him.

Anyway IFF promised to announce the new manager by the end of this week.

Kiarash, It is not easy to get a decent local coach either. Yahya Golmohammadi said he never waited for TM coaching job. He quickly accepted to be Perspolis coach and said TM is still early for him. GN is under contract of Sepahan. It will be extrememly tough to get the consent of Sepahan. It is possible they never release GN. The only other option is Daei. As you can see, It is not easy to get a decent local coach either.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                  You guys are saying these things because of obsecurity and the fact that IFF is incompetent not because CQ was great all the time. He had two below average or unsuccessful Asian Cup. IFF would have kept him if he finished at least second in the last Asian Cup. However he did not and as a result, IFF ended the cooperation with him.

Kiarash, It is not easy to get a decent local coach either. Yahya Golmohammadi said he never waited for TM coaching job. He quickly accepted to be Perspolis coach and said TM is still early for him. GN is under contract of Sepahan. It will be extrememly tough to get the consent of Sepahan. It is possible they never release GN. The only other option is Daei. As you can see, It is not easy to get a decent local coach either.
                  Are you kidding me? CQ is the best coach we've had to date, and it was a miracle getting a coach of his caliber. We'll be lucky if we ever get another coach like him in our lifetime.

Comment

I will leave this for itself..

Comment

You guys are saying these things because of obsecurity and the fact that IFF is incompetent not because CQ was great all the time. He had two below average or unsuccessful Asian Cup.
                      Actually Quarterfinals/Semifinals is about where we get to every Asian cup for the last 40 years. To paint it as below average is a slanted position indeed. Please mention how many wins Iran has ever had against Africans in world cup history and link this number to how many times we have tied Angola.

Comment

whats below average, we havent won the AC for 40 years + before CQ as well.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Dear:
                          About your Translation:

There is nothing in Qhateh article ( your link) about " Sepahan will never release GN for TM. "

Tabesh is repeating adamantly Sepahan is strongly against GN departure for TM. Being against is not the same as " will never release ..."
                          Never released imply Sepahan has total control over departure of GN ( if he decides) . Should GN decide to leave unfriendly he will resort to cancellation clause in his contract.

In his interview GN said he has been loyal with clubs he had coched and never left them for better offer without understanding .
                          Although Baharvand and Tabesh are going to have a meeting tomorrow based on the rumors in media but Sepahan FC confirmed today again that they are totally against GN departure for TM which means they will not release him. GN will not leave Sepahan unfriendly for TM.

https://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn51002...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

CQ should have done better in the Asian Cups after 8 years. The game against Japan was awful/unacceptable. You guys need to accept that "the time of CQ was over after 8 years". Thinking about the past will not help. Just focus on the future.

Comment

CQ should have done better in the Asian Cups after 8 years. The game against Japan was awful/unacceptable. You guys need to accept that "the time of CQ was over after 8 years". Thinking about the past will not help. Just focus on the future.
                              Tbf, it wasn't CQ's fault the players were being stupid and arguing with the ref....

Comment

I will leave this for itself..
                                Some people live in an alternate universe... Unbelievable.

(I guess in these instances, for such people there is no context for the work/miracles that CQ did)

Comment

Working...
                                X