This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    Mods, how is behaviour like this tolerated?
    How is Tooleh khers behavior tolerated?
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

B Ivankovic today early morning arrived with his agent in Muscat Oman. He may sign contract to coach Oman NT next few days.

Comment

The foreign coach has not been ruled out ifor TM

With the announcement of Baharvand , President of the Football Federation, the issue of the selectionof a foreign coach for the national team has not been ruled out yet.

Comment

It's amazing how much time they waste. It was pretty much clear after the Bahrain match that we might very likely need a new coach soon. Normally you would start planning then. Latest point of time to hold first talks with candidates would have been the mess ahead of Iraq. A professional federation would have presented the new coach a week after the Iraq match, when it became clear, we would still be in the race and would need 4 wins to advance.

This clownshow is killing our chances on all levels of football since 1979 now, enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            IFF spokesman Alavi says that they will finalize the decision in ten days. Let's hope they honor their word this time around. https://90tv.ir/news/فدراسیون-فوتبال...ص-می-شود
            Go TM!
            3 more days left?
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

This is one of the worst times for our football and for Iran as a whole. I will be surprised if they keep their word on the ten day promise. The level of incompetence and stupidity at all levels of the current system of government affects the IFF regardless of whether it is supposed to be an independent body under FIFA governance. The events of last week (shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner by Sepah and the aftermath) have just left me ever more dismayed.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Though I do not agree with Tooleh Khers on his views on CQ, your repeated, childish posts are derailing a very useful thread. If you do not have anything useful or informative to say, do yourself and everybody else a favor and keep quite.

p.s. If I were you, I would not lecture anybody about their math understanding, given your repeated display of lack of understanding of basic math and sciences. If you really are a high-school math teacher, I pity those poor students.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  Though I do not agree with Tooleh Khers on his views on CQ, your repeated, childish posts are derailing a very useful thread. If you do not have anything useful or informative to say, do yourself and everybody else a favor and keep quite.

p.s. If I were you, I would not lecture anybody about their math understanding, given your repeated display of lack of understanding of basic math and sciences. If you really are a high-school math teacher, I pity those poor students.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    Mods, how is behaviour like this tolerated?
                    Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                    How is Tooleh khers behavior tolerated?

Hmmm.... How indeed?
                    ——-> CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON next time. Thx!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

OK Guys,
                      Plz lets return to a normal discussion without mocking one another.
                      On specific issues with one another, use (civilized) PMs plz!
                      thx.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I really hope not Ghalenoi and I hope this domestic coach is temporary. His level of coaching is IPL standard. Both him and ali Daii

Comment

Al-Kuwait calls for game versus Esteghlal on neutral ground!

Kuwait's Al-Kuwaiti Club send an official letter to AFC and demands to play in neutral ground and not Tehran because of recent troubles .

IF AFC accept this request , next will be Bahrain & Iraq request to play TM games in neutral ground
                          الکویت خواهان بازی با استقلال در زمین بی طرف شد!

باشگاه الکویت کویت با ارسال درخواستی به کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا خواهان بازی با استقلال ایران در زمین بی طرف شد!

Comment

What terrible and sad times for our country and our football
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

According to Azari of Foulad Fc, IFF has spoked with GN, Golmo, Daei and Nekonam regarding TM coaching Job.
                              Azari said it is not a sure thing that coach will be Iranian.

If IFF consider Neko then why not Vahid? . Both are wrong choice.

Comment

It is utterly difficult to get back to football when you have seen so many of your fellow humans & countrymen perish in the last few months alone.

I will make one promise that I will forever keep: I will never ever disrespect any of you on this forum as I respect all of you both as humans and Iranians. We Iranians from all stripes should unite in these dire times and only disagree in our opinions. Constructively criticize each other without ever resorting to insults. That is the true essence of a real and ideal democracy.

Peace & blessings to all of you.

#UniteIran and as Futbaldoost says "Go TM!"

Comment

Working...
                                X