This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
      I’m reading that the new tm manager is Ghalenoie....imho the worst that could’ve happened
      Ghalenoi is the most experienced and most successful of the bunch. He wasn't given a fair shot last time.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Loooooooool kheyli porrooyi. Keep posting proof of you being dyslexic. Please put more effort in teaching high school kids so they do not all end up a burden to society.

Comment

Ghalenoi is the most experienced and most successful of the bunch. He wasn't given a fair shot last time.
          Sure go with that....he’s had no success outside of Iran-fails in champions league and tm. But who cares this team isn’t going anywhere -he’s the perfect one to put the nail on the coffin. But oh maybe this time after his disaster it’ll be said that he wasn’t given a fair chance again...

Comment

Loooooooool kheyli porrooyi. Keep posting proof of you being dyslexic. Please put more effort in teaching high school kids so they do not all end up a burden to society.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Sure go with that....he’s had no success outside of Iran-fails in champions league and tm. But who cares this team isn’t going anywhere -he’s the perfect one to put the nail on the coffin. But oh maybe this time after his disaster it’ll be said that he wasn’t given a fair chance again...
              Ask her to provide stats or just count the games of each of the bunch.

Comment

Ask her to provide stats or just count the games of each of the bunch.
                Not worth it, his/her credibility is shot when he/she approves of GN and still thinks Branco was better than CQ. You’ll just be going around in circles with the guy/girl, as facts don’t phase him/her

Comment

Not worth it, his/her credibility is shot when he/she approves of GN and still thinks Branco was better than CQ. You’ll just be going around in circles with the guy/girl, as facts don’t phase him/her
                  Agree other than you stating she thinks brown goh was better than CQ. See my post above where she agreed from the first post that CQ's stats were better than the Angolan tire and it was clear to her and she had no disagreement about it.

Comment

He has not coached outside of Iran. This is one of those stats to say he has had no success outside Iran is like saying CQ is the only coach to qualify to back to back world cups, CQ has had no success outside of Iran neither. The only Iranian with success outside of Iran is Afshin Ghotbi.

Comment

Asian games gold medal, Asian Cup Bronze, highest TM fifa ranking, Qualified to 1 world cup, higher average ranking of opponents. CQ is not even close sadly since the last time I checked he had none of these accomplishments except qualification to the world cup. Ghalenoi is a step up from CQ for sure, it is just hard to recognize.

Comment

Asian games gold medal, Asian Cup Bronze, highest TM fifa ranking, Qualified to 1 world cup, higher average ranking of opponents. CQ is not even close sadly since the last time I checked he had none of these accomplishments except qualification to the world cup. Ghalenoi is a step up from CQ for sure, it is just hard to recognize.

Comment

Wow we are going back to Ali Daei as coach again?
                          Just a reminder that we could have kept CQ.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're the same guy who thinks Ghalenoei is better than CQ you realize what a big factor luck and referee decisions plays in football? The almost 100% goals vs Argentina, the penalty not called in the same game, the last attack vs Portugal, Taremi's header vs Spain, our retarded players arguing with ref while game is still in play to concede vs Japan, Uncalled for Red card vs Iraq.. You do understand CQ's tactics have no control over these things? Do you realize if one these chances were converted CQ would have reached god status in terms of accomplishment? Of course you don't you're a *** edited*** who is either trolling is or perhaps the *** edited*** member PFDC has ever seen. Do you actually watch TM games or just look at results on paper?

WARNED and Banned for a week!

DO NOT INSULT!
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-15-2020, 01:52 PM.
                            You just got Caged
                            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                              You're the same guy who thinks Ghalenoei is better than CQ you realize what a big factor luck and referee decisions plays in football? The almost 100% goals vs Argentina, the penalty not called in the same game, the last attack vs Portugal, Taremi's header vs Spain, our retarded players arguing with ref while game is still in play to concede vs Japan, Uncalled for Red card vs Iraq.. You do understand CQ's tactics have no control over these things? Of course you don't you're a freaking moron who is either trolling is or perhaps the most stupid member PFDC has ever seen. Do you actually watch TM games or just look at results on paper?
                              She's not a moron or stupid. She just suffers from dyscalculia.

Comment

She's not a moron or stupid. She just suffers from dyscalculia.

Mods, how is behaviour like this tolerated?
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X