Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest mistake Wilmots did was screw around with the first squad. Lets not forget that we played pretty well in our friendlies against Syria and Korea. As soon as Wilmots decided to drop some of the bigger names like ARJ, the team seemed dischanted. Calling up kids like Mohebi who actually didnt play too bad but lacked the experience required to be considered a TM player, was felt in the approach of other players. CQ made picks based on players resumes not just from a couple of good performances in the PGPL. The next coach has to do the right thing and call.up our first team based on rankings and not just for the matter of putting his own fingure prints on the selection.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
      How about Dragan Skoicic? Do you take him over local coaches or not?
      ??
      i havent really followed the guy's coaching career..! so i couldnt say for sure but in our current predicament we need more of a charismatic and patriotic leadership than a Xs & O's internationally experienced, capable tactician, so an iranian coach seems the most sensible overall Temporary/Emergency Solution, imo..!

Comment

I am Ok with Skocic as well, he has been in Iran for 4-5 years, won Croatian cup with a small team, did well in Malavan, brought 2nd league club Khooneh be Khooneh to Hazfi final, and this year doing very well with Sanat Naft, he is 50 and still quite young.

Comment

Dragan has done very well with Sanat, the way they play is unrivalled in Iran, so long term he makes an excellent coach But, right now it’s about who knows best how to beat Iraq and Bahrain, not long term strategy and great tactical implementations. If we don’t beat them we don’t need to worry about future as it would be back to wilderness!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

IFF spokesman Alavi contradict statement by Islamian that TM coach will be Iranian for sue.

Alavi said ,"but it is not certain that we will bring an Iranian coach" It will be clear within a week that we will decide definitely

He added: "If there is a foreign coach, there will be someone who is fully knowledgeable.A foreign coach who knows Iranian football and our players and our soccer conditions.

If one take Alavi ( IFF's public relation Manager ) serious, then Dragan could be one with such description

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              IFF spokesman Alavi contradict statement by Islamian that TM coach will be Iranian for sue.

Alavi said ,"but it is not certain that we will bring an Iranian coach" It will be clear within a week that we will decide definitely

He added: "If there is a foreign coach, there will be someone who is fully knowledgeable.A foreign coach who knows Iranian football and our players and our soccer conditions.

If one take Alavi ( IFF's public relation Manager ) serious, then Dragan could be one with such description
              Haahaa, that's what you had with CQ you silly rabbit

Comment

That is why I brought up Dragan and wanted to know what you guys think about him. Personally I would be ok with him.

Comment

I saw Taj this morning. He said that he personally tried to bring Branko but Branko didn't accept, he said IFF now is only focusing on Iranian choices and he said that he personally tried to convince CQ to stay but he could not (I guess meaning that it was not his decision in the end). He was on his way to Malaysia. We spoke at the airport.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    I saw Taj this morning. He said that he personally tried to bring Branko but Branko didn't accept, he said IFF now is only focusing on Iranian choices and he said that he personally tried to convince CQ to stay but he could not (I guess meaning that it was not his decision in the end). He was on his way to Malaysia. We spoke at the airport.
                    cq the iran sports ministry didnt want him, taj wanted him, cause cq brough tm alot of money.

Comment

The best thing with a foreigner coach is massive reduction in party-bazi and general hashie levels ...!!
                      if the guy has good familiarity with our squad and has proven league status is a good sign too..!! but most importantly he must be dedicated to the job and have an ability to deem respect from our key players and be charismatic enough to motivate and get the best out of them..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        i call BS on that..!!
                        the first serious challenge and pressure that faced him for retaining CQ's services and he buckled like a bitch and sucked up to his bosses and tried to save his own hide..!!
                        even if he had such good intentions he severely lacked the diplomatic sophistication and shrewdity to see it through..!
                        Kafash by comparison faced multiple serious challenges to retaining Carlos's services and cleverly snuffed em all out and kept him in charge, knowing full well he would never be able to improve upon him and losing his services would put his own job in serious jeopardy..!

Comment

With Golo joining Persepolis, TM is between either Daei or Skocic imo!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            With Golo joining Persepolis, TM is between either Daei or Skocic imo!
                            Estili is now available,

Comment

Estili is now available,
                              OMG, please don't Jinx
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X